Space Vixen Blackmail (Firehead)

Forum for publicly viewable but closed-group role-playing.

Re: Space Vixen Blackmail (Firehead)

Postby Soru » Thu Feb 06, 2020 4:00 am

As much as you hated this situation you can't help but feel turned on by the humiliation, something you never thought you would be a part of you. The Lion keeps playing with your breasts and focusing on your hard nipples. Down below you felt the heat in your nethers and his touch kept fanning the flames down below. "Time to see what you can fully offer to me." He purrs into your ear as his hands start to tug at your dress, trying to undress you fully save for the bow tied around your neck. Once the dress was off his hand went right into your panties, a wet spot on the front of them and Wolf seems to grin a bit more when he sees that. "Mm, seems like you're enjoying this my dear." The lion says as he pushes a thick finger into your pussy.

"Well Mr. O'Donnell, it seems like we can make this deal after all." He says while still finger you while you feel a bulge against your rear. He was talking to Wolf as if he wasn't molesting a female in his lap. "So yes, I'll agree to your terms though I would like to request this specific one from time to time. Say... maybe every 3-5 jobs I offer to your team exclusively?" The Lion offers and Wolf nods his head a bit. "Yes, I think we can agree to those terms." Wolf said before looking at you. "Right, Krystal?" He asked right as the Lion decided to push a second finger into you.
Soru

Postby Firehead » Thu Feb 06, 2020 4:35 pm

I close my eyes in shame as the Lion decides he's satisfied with playing with my breasts knowing what is coming but completely unable to stop it, and worst of all, I knew I was damp before he'd even started peeling the dress off of me leaving the bow only now did I realize it gave me the appearance of being a gift. My body a present offered to him for his enjoyment. I bit my lip but couldn't hold back the moan starting low in my throat as he forced a finger into my hungry depths.

I could only sit there basking in the awful pleasure of his fingers working my insides like he knew their every contour. I blushed as he and Wolf agreed that I would be his every few jobs they did which caught me off guard. I had thought this would only be part of the negotiations, but they were discussing how often I would have to be this lion's toy just to maintain the contract they were discussing. I groaned as a second finger slipped into my body sending another shiver through me, and I released another gush of my juices from the pleasure his fingers were bringing while my ass ground back against his erection. I was caught off guard when Wolf asked me to agree to that knowing full well I couldn't stand the consequences of refusing. He wasn't satisfied just making me do this, he had to make me actually agree to it. "Uh..." I hesitated even knowing full well there was nothing else I could say. "Yeah, that's fine." My pussy gave another squeeze as the lion's fingers hit a sensitive spot, but it was poorly timed giving the impression saying that had caused the reaction.
Firehead

Postby Soru » Sun Feb 09, 2020 3:04 pm

"Glad to see you're such a team player, Krystal." Wolf chuckles some as he leers at your almost fully naked body while the lion fingers your pussy and making that wet spot on your panties bigger. "Though I should mention she isn't always going to be available. So you might need to be patient if you want her again." He says as he knew full well that since you're with Star Fox you can't always drop what you're doing and go to him. "Plus we all move around so maybe if you make the effort you can meet her at her current location."

"That last part is doable; I have headquarters all across the sector." The Lion adds before taking his fingers out of your pussy and licks them clean to taste your flavor. "Well then, I see we have a deal then. Let's finalize it, shall we Miss Krystal?" He asked before he hooks his fingers under your panties and yanks them down before taking you off his lap and positions you down in front of him. You hear a sound of a zipper before seeing him taking out his cock, a rather well sized member but what drew your eyes were the fleshy barbs that covered it. "Use that lovely mouth on me a bit and then we'll fully seal the deal."
Soru

Postby Firehead » Tue Feb 11, 2020 3:49 am

Krystal glowered at Wolf since he full well knew she couldn't refuse though the effect was ruined as the Lion drew another moan from her lips as he continued plunging his fingers into her already wetted depths. Fox had been the only guy she had been with until that forgotten night with Wolf, so she wasn't used to such rough and thorough use, so she found herself having difficulty holding back her voice as he put his fingers to the task of exploring every inch of her cavern.

At least Wolf recognized that she couldn't exactly be able to drop everything at a moment's notice. It didn't feel right to be grateful for such a thing, but these were rather strange circumstances she found herself in. She bit her lip as her panties were peeled off leaving her completely exposed to the two males like the slut Wolf had forced her to be, but why did her body burn with lust along with the shame. She blushed as she saw the feline member. She'd never seen anything like the flesh barbs covering it which made it look more like a tool of pain than pleasure. Still, she had to swallow her fear and continue this debasement. Leaning forward, she hesitantly brought her nose close to the member giving it a quick sniff before dragging her tongue down the length from tip to base.
Firehead

Postby Soru » Thu Feb 13, 2020 1:36 pm

Taking a sniff causes you to inhale his musk which made you feel a bit hotter as it's the thick musk of a male. Dragging your tongue along the length felt a bit strange as his barbs are rubbed against your tongue, giving you the idea of how they might feel if they were to be inside of your wet pussy. "Mm, such a nice tongue you have girl. Be sure to get a good sample before you take the whole thing in your mouth." The lion said as he places a hand on your head and lightly runs his fingers through your hair and sometimes rubs one of your ears like one would to a pet.

Once he felt like you licked enough he lightly pulls your head back before pressing the tip against your lips, trying to get your muzzle around his length now. When he was in he lets you go back to controlling the pace and just lightly petting you. While you couldn't see him you were sure Wolf was sitting on the couch and enjoying the show in front of him.
Soru

Postby Firehead » Sat Feb 15, 2020 9:20 pm

Krystal gasped as she took in that powerful musk that sent a tremble through her body, and she could swear, she felt her pussy grow hotter and wetter just from that alone. The way the barbs gently hooked against her tongue was a very strange experience though not unpleasant. Forgetting that she was being forced into this, she wondered idly how they would feel inside of her. She could have done without the demeaning of patting her head like one would a pet, but she wasn't in any position to complain.

She was caught off guard when he pulled her from his length before realizing he wanted her to go further by taking him into her muzzle. Obediently, she opened her mouth and let him slide past her fangs. Feeling him go back to the petting, she began bobbing her head taking his length into her muzzle tending to it as if it were Fox's. She didn't even want to imagine what Wolf was doing while she serviced this stranger to secure a contract like a common whore. Even worse, she just couldn't stop her arousal from growing.
Firehead

Postby Soru » Mon Feb 17, 2020 1:55 pm

After a bit you start to get into a rhythm of moving your head along the barbed cock and kind of falling into a bit of a trance before the Lion pulls you off of his length. "That's enough foreplay. Let's finally seal this deal." He says as he lifts you up and places you face down on the glass table, your breasts and hard nipples against the cool glass and you are now facing Wolf who had his cock out and stroking himself while the Lion got behind your presented rear. Then you felt that barbed cock against your labia, rubbing against your lips and those barbs catch at them as he slides his length between your lips. It's a tense moment as he pulls away till just the tip was poking at your pussy before he pushes in and fills your pussy, sinking inch after inch in you before he hilts inside. But then he starts to pull out and the barbs scrape along your inside sending jolts up pleasure up your spine and to your brain.
Soru

Postby Firehead » Wed Feb 19, 2020 2:50 am

Krystal gasps in surprise as her efforts are interrupted by the Lion. It had been so surprisingly easy to just lose herself to the task, so she couldn't help but avert her gaze in embarrassment at how she'd been acting. She gasps as she's forced down against the table her breasts and nipples being pressed down against the cool glass sending a shiver through her. She could see Wolf now, who'd gotten his own cock out to stroke as she'd been blowing the lion. She was surprised to see it looked much larger than Fox's own, but she didn't have long to consider that as the lion teased himself against her. The barbs plucking at her supple pussy lips drew a moan from her throat, deep and needy, and it was obvious she was quite wet from the foreplay up until now. She only moans louder when he forces himself in and then drags the barbs against her inner flesh in such a pleasurable way. She shut her eyes tight trying to shut out the pleasure that was quickly working to overpower any rational thought. She didn't want to act like she had in that video for another stranger, but her head was already starting to spin.
Firehead

Postby Soru » Sun Feb 23, 2020 11:30 am

"Mmm, I knew she would be tight when I felt her before but feels better than I thought." The lion says as he starts to build up a pace of thrusting in and out of your pussy. The sensation of his barbed cock was not something you were used to, the pleasure you were feeling from it was new and that means you are unable to resist the sensations easily. The barbs scrapped along your insides, hitting your sensitive spots in a way that was different than the knotted cock you were used to.

"Mind if I have a bit of her as well?" You hear Wolf ask as you notice him getting up and soon his cock was presented to your face. "Go ahead; I'll enjoy her more privately another time." The Lion answers as he is starting to slam into you, forcing a moan out of you in time for Wolf to push his cock into your mouth. Now you're taking two cocks, a barbed one in your pussy and a knotted one in your mouth.
Soru

Postby Firehead » Mon Feb 24, 2020 2:54 am

Krystal tries desperately and fails to hold back her moans as her cunt is absolutely assaulted by the many barbs running up the length of the lion's cock. A knot only really came into play at the end of sex, so it was strange having these things that kept scratching at her insides throughout the entire experience. Especially with how they seemed to know just where she was most sensitive. Whether that was just natural for the things or a skill of the man they belonged to, she couldn't tell. She only really knew how much the overwhelmed her eager cunt with pleasure.

She was surprised to hear Wolf ask if he could join. He'd already sold her body to another man, and now he wanted her to service him as further debasement. Her eyes looked up to him with a pleading look hoping he wouldn't but as the Lion gave him permission and those barbs pulled another moan from her throat, Wolf forced himself into her muzzle. While she had had oral and vaginal sex, she'd never had two partners so doing both at the same time. Overwhelmed by everything going on, Krystal could do little but moan around Wolf's cock while the Lion pummeled away at her cunt.
Firehead

Postby Soru » Tue Feb 25, 2020 5:23 am

Both males groan in pleasure as they use you as their sex toy. One of the Lion's hands moves to your rear, groping and squeezing the soft flesh of your rear admiring how it felt in his hand. Meanwhile Wolf puts his hand on your head and pets you and if you were to look up he was smirking down at you with a knowing look, as if mocking how you were being used and loving it despite not wanting to be here.

Then there was a smack to your rear which made your body jolt and Wolf chuckles at your reaction while the Lion rubs the spot he just spanked. "Mmm, she's much more lovely than any of the whores I've hired. I'm much more happy about this deal now." He says as he picks up the pace. Wolf speeds up as well, face fucking your muzzle while his knot starts to inflate and press against your lips. Both were starting to throb inside of you, their orgasms nearing and you are about to take a double load.
Soru

Postby Firehead » Sat Feb 29, 2020 10:59 pm

Krystal could do little but lay there and take the abuse as the two males felt up her body like they owned it which they sort of did. She still couldn't fathom how that night with Wolf had gone to lead her to this point which only made it all the worse as they used and abused her all too willing body. The slap to her rear drew a moan from her muzzle vibrating over Wolf's length while her pussy clenched down on its intruder as if rewarding him for the rough treatment.

She closed her eyes wishing she could block everything out as the lion compared her to a whore and finding her better. She could feel both of them throbbing while Wolf's engorging knot starting bumping up against her lips and nose. Both males were about to finish, and this would hopefully all be over, but she apparently wasn't going to get through this without at least one more humiliation as she beat both males to the punch coming all over the lion while howling out her pleasure on Wolf's own cock.
Firehead

Postby Soru » Wed Mar 04, 2020 2:51 am

As you orgasm Wolf grins a bit bigger as he sees just how much you were enjoying yourself, taking satisfaction in your humiliation and it made him throb harder inside of you. With your orgasm causing you to tighten up the Lion grunts and gives several hard thrusts before going to the hilt and unleashing his load inside of you, the barbs inside of your orgasming pussy just made your climax feel more intense with his hot cum filling you. Moments later Wolf pushes his knot against your lips, pushing in a bit as he starts to shoot ropes of cum in your mouth and down your throat.

After a bit the two pull out of you, Wolf spraying a couple strands of cum over your face and you feel some land on your round rear as well. "Well then... I think we'll all be satisfied with this deal, right Mr. O'Donnell and Miss Krystal?" The Lion said as he lets his softening cock rest between your cheeks while lightly rubbing the part of your rear that he didn't spray his cum on. "Yes, I think we're all satisfied. Right, Krystal?" Wolf asked as he looks at you with a grin.
Soru

Postby Firehead » Fri Mar 06, 2020 3:01 am

Krystal averted her gaze as she noticed how much amusement Wolf was getting from the pleasure she was feeling. This only added to her humiliation, and her cunt squeezed down harder as if to wring the spunk out of the Lion which only made his barbs dig into her soft insides even harder as he stained her eager cunt with his seed. Overwhelmed with pleasure, she didn't even think before she gulped down Wolf's own hot load to settle in her stomach.

By the time both of them had pulled out and rained the last of their emissions into her cobalt fur, she could only lay there panting as the two enjoyed their handiwork. There was a shameful sort of bliss in just resting there with spunk filling her from both ends and covering her ass and face. She was pulled out of this by Wolf's words. "Ohh, uhh, yeah, satisfied, right." The worst part was that before she was brought back to reality and remembered how shameful all of this was, she really had been content with the situation she currently found herself in. Worse, even as she could feel his erection going limp, that Lion wouldn't stop massaging her rear. She could only hope things were done for now, and that Wolf had nothing else in store for her.
Firehead

Postby Soru » Thu Mar 12, 2020 5:21 am

"Good girl." Wolf pets your head as he grins down at you. "Well sir, I suppose we're done for now. Next time you acquire her... abilities I hope you also have work for Star Wolf's abilities as well." Wolf said as he zips up his pants and moves a bit away from you.

"Yes... I believe I will require these... abilities in the near future." The Lion says, giving your rear one last good groping before moving away from you and redressing. "The vixen can use the my private bathroom to clean up before she leaves." He said as he points to a door at the wall nearby. Once you were standing your red dress and underwear is handed back to you to change back into once you clean up. Once you were ready you and Wolf leave the building and when outside he placed his arm around your waist. "Well done, Krystal!" He laughs a bit. "You were so quick to offer yourself to him. You should consider quitting that pathetic team of yours and join mine; I'll make much better use of your skills." He said as he gives your rear a squeeze.
Soru

Postby Firehead » Sun Mar 15, 2020 4:27 am

Krystal continued panting as they continued talking as if she was nothing more than a commodity to be traded, sold, and used at any time for their convenience. She got up starting to redress herself as soon as they weren't hanging right over her with their cocks out. She tensed when she felt the lion's hand strike across her ass enjoying the jiggle of her plush rear. It was shameful how good it felt. Once she had cleaned up, she followed Wolf out hoping that the night was over, but he had all the leverage in the situation, so hoping was all she could do.

He even had the gall to try and convince her to leave Star Fox for his team. "I won't. Star Fox is where I belong." She doubted he would believe her, but that was how she felt right now. She was only here right now because of the blackmail material he was holding over her head. Right now, she wanted to get back there even if he had everything he needed to make her stay, so she tried making an excuse to get out of there. "Speaking of, I should return before they wonder where I am."
Firehead

Postby Soru » Tue Mar 17, 2020 12:08 am

"Hmm, I suppose I should let you run back to Fox before they notice. Wouldn't want our fun to be over so soon." He said before he leans in and presses his lips to yours in a dominate kiss as he gives her rear one last good squeeze. "Keep your schedule open because I think we're going to need your 'skills' again very soon." He smirks and gives your rear a spank before letting you go. Even as you leave you felt his eyes on you till you were finally out of his sights.

By the time you were back at the Great Fox it was already rather late and it seems most of the crew is asleep as far as you can tell from the lack of noise and lights. At least no one will notice that you are back late and leaves you free to head to your room, or to visit someone if they are awake maybe.
Soru

Postby Firehead » Wed Mar 18, 2020 1:59 am

Krystal shivered as Wolf spanked her and reminded her to keep her schedule open in case they should need her 'skills'. It wasn't clear if he was talking about this lion specifically, or if he had additional plans he needed to use her body for. Neither option was particularly pleasant, but she couldn't do anything about it, so she simply returned to her arwing and then the Great Fox.

She was glad to see everyone was asleep already. The last thing she wanted was for them to see her return so late with no shopping bags and dressed like this after telling Fox she was going to be doing some shopping. Heading first to the showers, she made sure to wash off any evidence of sex from her body both to feel clean and to avoid anyone on the team from picking up a hint of what had happened. She couldn't wait to change into her more comfortable and less revealing sleeping clothes.
Firehead

Postby Soru » Thu Mar 26, 2020 12:11 pm

The shower felt great as it not only cleaned off any proof of your recent sexual activity with Wolf and the lion but also made your body feel refreshed as well. Though as you washed your body and your hands brushed against your sensitive spots you couldn't help but remember how good it felt with them, as mush as it shamed you to admit it. Once cleaned up you are free to change into any clothes you want for the night and tuck yourself in bed. You felt a bit more tired than you thought as it seems that sleep comes to you easily.

Though while sleep came easier that didn't mean it would be peaceful as you have a strange dream. You're laying on a bed and you see a familiar looking grey wolf putting you on it before stripping you down as you seem to just lay there. He seems to look off to the side as if checking something before climbing over you and entering your pussy. He fucks you on the bed and you enjoy every moment of it, simply moaning out as he takes your body as he pleased. The dream goes with him changing positions with you a few times before you wake up, your body feeling hot and your pussy a bit wet.
Soru

Postby Firehead » Fri Mar 27, 2020 10:03 pm

Krystal stretched out before letting herself fall into bed. Her body ached from the forceful sex the two men had forced upon her, and she was more than ready for a peaceful rest though, as it turned out, even that wouldn't be afforded to her. Her dreams were assailed by sex with Wolf though on a bed this time. She didn't want to be dreaming of that man, but it was hard to deny that he didn't know what he was doing as he used her body for his own pleasure but still managed to hurl her through several orgasms anyway.

When she woke up, she wasn't feeling particularly rested, and she could feel her panties sticking slightly from the hint of arousal she was feeling from the dream. There was something that bothered her about that dream though. The way he looked off to the side before he began fucking her made it finally click though. Could it be a memory of that night? He could have been glancing at the camera to make sure it was recording before he used her for his own delight and to create the blackmail material that would make her continue to give in to his desires. She didn't want to do it, but she had to see if she still had a copy of that recording. She had to know if that dream matched up with what was recorded even if it meant seeing herself writhe under him in delight again.
Firehead

PreviousNext

Return to Private Games