Space Vixen Blackmail (Firehead)

Forum for publicly viewable but closed-group role-playing.

Re: Space Vixen Blackmail (Firehead)

Postby Soru » Tue Aug 10, 2021 9:32 am

"What can I say? It's hard to contain myself with how beautiful and amazing you are." He flatters you while he lightly caresses your bare breasts. "And I've been looking forward to this as well." He said before bringing his mouth to your neck and starts to kiss there while his hands move down from your breasts to your sides. His hands caress you as they go down to your waist and then around to your rear which he grasps tightly for a moment before trying to work your lower clothing off. "Once we get these off do you want to go straight to binding you up or should we warm up some more?" He asked as he looks you in the eyes.
Soru

Postby Firehead » Thu Aug 12, 2021 1:55 am

Krystal chuckled at the flattery. "You flatterer you." She tenses as he kisses her neck putting her arms over his shoulder and running her nails through the fur of his back as he continued his ministrations on her chest, then hips, and finally ass. Setting her feet on the bed, she lifts her ass off the bed a small amount to give him room to get her pants off. Thinking over his questions. "Such a gentleman to ask. I think by that point I'll at least be warmed up enough so there's no reason to delay getting to the main event any longer." Leaning her head forward, she took the tip of her lovers ear between her teeth giving it a gentle nibble.
Firehead

Postby Soru » Fri Aug 13, 2021 8:58 am

He groans a bit as you nibble his ear before pulling down your pants along with your panties. When you were completely naked he takes a moment to admire your form, from your beautiful face, to your round breasts, and down to your already damp nethers. "Stay right where you are." He said as he gets off the bed and goes to the closet. He rummages around in there for a bit before coming back with lengths of rope. "Ready, Krystal?" He asked before moving to you and gets to work binding you up, first your arms behind your back followed by working the rope around your body. He makes a rope harness around your body, your breasts circled by the rope and he even runs a couple thin parts between your legs and the cheeks of your rear. "How do you feel? Not too uncomfortable I hope."
Soru

Postby Firehead » Sun Aug 15, 2021 3:06 am

Krystal gives Fox a wink as he takes the moment to admire the body she laid out on offer to him. His admiration making her feel so beautiful and desired. Her voice practically purred out the next words as best as she could not being a feline. "I'll be waiting, flyboy." She laid back rolling onto her side lounging as she watched him retrieve the rope that he would use to tie her up and have his way with her. "Should I be concerned you just have something like that laying around?" Her tone was playful as she commented about what he had stored away in his bedroom. She rolled onto her back giving a nod as he asked if she was ready. Stretching her arms and legs out she gave him a nod to go ahead and tie her down. She was surprised when he ran the rope over her body forming a tight harness over her body. "Huh, Not what I was expecting, but that's not a bad thing. Though I do wonder where you learned such a thing."
Firehead

Postby Soru » Mon Aug 16, 2021 9:37 am

"Well I wanted to be prepared for when we did this." He said to you with a playful grin when you asked if he kept rope in his closest before he starts tying you up. "I looked up a few things before and thought it might be fun for us. However I'm not done quite yet. Now for the next part I need you to right away tell me if there's any discomfort as I do this." He tells you before he grasps your legs and pushes them up, bringing your rear up some as you soon find yourself with your feet at the sides of your head which he binds to the head of the bed, leaving your crotch up and vulnerable after he ties your tail out of the way. "Well? Any discomfort?" He asked while inspecting his work.
Soru

Postby Firehead » Wed Aug 18, 2021 3:19 am

"So you've never done this kinda thing before? I feel a bit flattered that you're doing all this preparation to do something you've never done before." I watched curiously at what he was planning to do when he asked me to let him know if anything caused discomfort. I smirked as he pulled my ankles to the sides of my head leaving my crotch and ass pointed up and exposed. In this position, I'd have a front-row seat to his cock filling me up and any leakage would probably drip right onto my face. If any of Star Wolf did this, I'd be mortified, but I knew it would only take one word for Fox to drop this plan even though I was sure it had him very excited and maybe even feeling a bit predatory as he tied me down like helpless prey. "Hmm, no I think I'm comfortable enough. Are you looking for a little roleplay here? I am looking very helpless in this position."
Firehead

Postby Soru » Thu Aug 26, 2021 7:40 am

"Well I decided to go the extra mile a bit for you." He said as he finished tying you up to the bed and takes a moment to admire your bound form and how exposed your body is. He smirks a bit as you suggest roleplay while in your very helpless and vulnerable position. "Well... I was thinking of suggesting it but wasn't sure if that would be going too far or not. But since you suggested it first, any ideas?" He asked while he moves to lean over your bound form and drags a finger across your breast and lightly rubs just around your nipple, teasing you by never actually touching it.
Soru

Postby Firehead » Sat Aug 28, 2021 12:26 am

Krystal thought for a moment about the kind of scenario they would use for their play. One idea did come to mind. "Well, how about this? Instead of letting me go after freeing me from that crystal, you'd bound me up and taken your 'reward' by force." It was kind of odd to think of asking her hero to pretend he'd instead taken advantage of her situation. She'd never thought of such a scenario before, and she wasn't sure if it was something she was naturally drawn to, or if her current situation with Star Wolf had changed her in some way.
Firehead

Postby Soru » Tue Aug 31, 2021 10:54 am

Fox blinks a bit at your suggestion for roleplaying. "Huh, I didn't expect something... that specific..." He said before smiling some. "But I think it might be a bit fun for us." He said as he leans down and kisses you again before pulling away and giving a moment of pause incase you wanted to change your mind at the last moment. He then gets into the act. "Well... I think after saving an entire planet I should have myself a special reward, and I think I found the best that planet had to offer." He said as he kneels in front of you as he looks down and runs a finger along your slit. "Wouldn't you agree? I saved you too after all."
Soru

Postby Firehead » Wed Sep 01, 2021 1:16 am

Krystal blushed as he commented about the unexpectedness of the suggestion. She nearly rescinded the suggestion out of embarrassment before he smirked and made clear his excitement at the idea. Giggling as she kissed her giving him a mock grimace. "You cad." She chides him though she doesn't change her mind laying back her ears a bit as she got into the act herself tensing as he touched her though he couldn't have missed that all the buildup already had her pussy moist to the touch. "Please, sir. You don't have to do this. I'm sure there has to be another way I could repay you for your heroics." Her eyes darted down to his crotch where she was sure he had a tent in his pants though she pretended to be shocked at the sight rather than excited.
Firehead

Postby Soru » Thu Sep 02, 2021 1:14 pm

"But there is no better way than you, a beautiful and radiant vixen. You should be begging me to claim you as my reward for saving not just you but that entire planet. And I can tell you want to..." He said as he slips his ginger through your slit again but more firm this time to gather your juices on his finger. "Look at this... your pussy clearly agrees with me. Let me show you what you really want." He said as he sits up straight and undoes his pants, letting out his red and knotted cock that was already hard. "Don't you want reward your hero with everything you are?"
Soru

Postby Firehead » Sat Sep 04, 2021 12:59 am

Krystal blushes as he compliments her beauty as the only proper reward for his heroism then trembles as her boyfriend runs a finger over her slit pretending like she was still feeling timid about his advances. Her eyes darted from his face to his knotted dick biting her lip as if she were considering his 'offer' gulping as she looked at the bindings around her making it very hard to resist even if she decided to deny him. "J-just be gentle, okay. Such a valiant hero wouldn't h-hurt a lady, would he?" She looked up at him giving him a cute, pleading look as she begged him not to be too rough with his well-deserved prize.
Firehead

Postby Soru » Sat Sep 04, 2021 11:29 am

"Of course I wouldn't harm a lady." He said as he takes a more kinder look though smirks a bit soon. "Though you are my prize so I'll start gentle but you'll be begging for more shortly after I start." He said as he pushes two fingers into your pussy and wiggles them about as he starts to thrust them in and out of you. "By the time we're done, your body will know who it belongs to and you'll never want to leave your hero's side. Now before I fully claim you, I want you to beg, to beg your hero to claim your body as a reward for saving your sexy blue hide."
Soru

Postby Firehead » Mon Sep 06, 2021 12:32 am

Krystal faked a sigh as he promised not to hurt her but started to tense as he told her how he would make her plead for him and know she belonged to him. He even started to rub his fingers against her making it clear he wasn't going to get started until he'd worked her up until she wanted him to take her fully. She bit her lips shivering as they pumped in and out of her sex which only began drooling more on his fingers. "Ah, sir, I couldn't possibly say anything like that. It would be so embarrassing. Don't make me say such a thing." Her pussy lips were practically sucking on his fingers letting out a lewd squelching sound each time he pushed in.
Firehead

Postby Soru » Tue Sep 07, 2021 6:57 am

He smirks down at you when you said you couldn't say such embarrassing things. "Oh, I think you can because your lips down here are being much more honest about it." He said as pushes his fingers in deep and rub around while his other hand lightly pinches your sensitive clit. Due to your current position your juices drip down onto stomach as they leak from your pussy as he fingers you. "Beg your hero to claim you as his woman." He said as he continues to move his fingers about, the tips of his fingers brushing against your g-spot.
Soru

Postby Firehead » Sat Sep 11, 2021 3:33 am

Krystal bit her lips pretending to resist the pleasure as he worked her pussy. They'd been sleeping together for a while, so Fox knew her weak spots like the back of his hand, so it was impossible to resist showing how good she felt even if she'd been trying her best. Her eyes rolled back and a moan escaped her mouth before she began pleading. "Please, ohh, don't make me, fuuuck, do this. You can do what you, Mmmmm, w-want j-just just d-doOOOmmmmm." She suddenly threw her head back rocking her hips as best as she could tied up as she was. "No, I I can't take it any, too Gooood. Please, I can't wait any longer." Her ears laid back swallowing as she got ready to say it. "Please hero, take me! M-make me your w-woman!"
Firehead

Postby Soru » Sat Sep 11, 2021 11:00 pm

He grins down at you as your character gives in though it was a bit obvious to both of you that you are unable to endure his fingering well with how much juices you were leaking and how your hips bucked in need. "Well... if you insist..." He says as he pulls his fingers out of her needy pussy and he moves himself up. His hard cock slaps against your dripping wet slit, making some of your juices splatter when he did and he rubs his length against you for a bit. "Though... I'm starting to wonder if that's what you want... or if you want to be my slut instead..." Just as you think he's going to tease you some more as he rubs the tip of his length against your opening he plunges in, going to the hilt and spreading you around his cock. An explosion of pleasure goes through your body and your mind goes blank for a brief moment.
Soru

Postby Firehead » Tue Sep 14, 2021 12:47 am

She turns her head as if trying not to look at his face or his cock though she made sure to look not so subtly from his face to his cock a few more times out of the corner of her eyes as she watched him slap her puffy labia with his hard dick making a mess of the fem juices that were drooling out. Her head turned back to him as she gives him a shocked look as he commented about making her his slut. "Wait, whAAAARRRGHHHH FUCK!" She threw her head back cursing in pleasure as he spread her open. After all the build-up he'd done with her tied down to the bed, she was already extremely sensitive. Her tongue lolled from her mouth as she recovered enough to look down at where his cock was being speared in and out of her hungry cunny drawing up only more of her lewd juices and wet slapping sounds with each thrust.
Firehead

Postby Firehead » Tue Sep 14, 2021 12:48 am

She turns her head as if trying not to look at his face or his cock though she made sure to look not so subtly from his face to his cock a few more times out of the corner of her eyes as she watched him slap her puffy labia with his hard dick making a mess of the fem juices that were drooling out. Her head turned back to him as she gives him a shocked look as he commented about making her his slut. "Wait, whAAAARRRGHHHH FUCK!" She threw her head back cursing in pleasure as he spread her open. After all the build-up he'd done with her tied down to the bed, she was already extremely sensitive. Her tongue lolled from her mouth as she recovered enough to look down at where his cock was being speared in and out of her hungry cunny drawing up only more of her lewd juices and wet slapping sounds with each thrust.
Firehead

Postby Soru » Tue Sep 14, 2021 3:39 am

It seems all the build up has effected your lover almost as much as you as he no longer tries to tease, only thrusting his cock in and out of her needy pussy and creating a constant sound of wet slaps at your joining hips. Your juices splatter onto to you with every thrust and making your whole body smell of your need and making a bit of a wet mess of your fur. "Moan for me, praise your hero as he makes you submit to him." Fox grunts out while he leans over you and pounds your drooling and tight pussy.
Soru

PreviousNext

Return to Private Games