Space Vixen Blackmail (Firehead)

Forum for publicly viewable but closed-group role-playing.

Re: Space Vixen Blackmail (Firehead)

Postby Soru » Sat Nov 30, 2019 1:59 pm

With you taking him back into your throat he groans louder as your lips kiss his knot again. You try your breast to prolong this, looking up at him to watch his expression to see if he was getting close to cumming. His hand lightly grips your hair and tightens a bit as you see him grit his teeth a bit, his cock throbbing in your mouth as he was getting close to his orgasm. Then you finally take him all the way, opening your mouth just wide enough to take his knot. "K-Krystal!" He cries out your name as he bucks a bit, making his cock almost gag you as he starts to lose control. Soon he reaches his limit and you feel his hot seed shooting into the back of your mouth and down your throat as he groans out loudly.
Soru

Postby Firehead » Mon Dec 02, 2019 2:57 am

Krystal smiled as she felt his hand in her hair. He was so pleasured that he was completely at her mercy as she gently milked his shaft with her lips. Her tongue tickles against the underside of his shaft as she took him deeper and deeper into her throat. Hearing him call out her name with such desperation and need made her smile grow ever wider as she prepared to fill her stomach with his seed. Her hand cupped his balls massaging them as the first shot traveled straight down her throat. She tightened up her throat a little letting some of it backwash into her mouth, so he could fill it sloshing around him before swallowing it back down before it started to leak out around her lips. She continued watching him as he unloaded enjoying the ecstasy on his face.
Firehead

Postby Soru » Tue Dec 03, 2019 2:30 pm

He is unable to resist your skill in being able to orally please him with your mouth with some assistance from your soft and skilled hands. He looks down at you as he groans and grits his teeth from the pleasure you brought to him and his hand lightly pets you as he releases your head. "Y-You're amazing, Krystal..." He breathes out heavily. "How are you so good at this." He compliments your sexual skills making you realize just how committed you were to pleasing him, making sure he reached an amazing climax. You felt your own nethers hot and damp while his cock and knot both deflate in your mouth as the last of his cum shoots out.
Soru

Postby Firehead » Fri Dec 06, 2019 12:51 am

Krystal's tail wagged happily behind her as she took in his seed seeing how much she could get him to unleash in her efforts to pleasure her lover to the very best of her abilities. Once his knot had deflated, she rose up with a smile swallowing the last remnants of his load before licking her lips and tapping him on the snout. "I guess you're just lucky, flyboy." She strutted over to his bed making a show of the way her tail lifted and her hips swayed as she bent over resting her hands on the soft mattress they'd spent several passionate nights together already. She was still clothed, but she was sure he could take care of that like unwrapping a gift. "Why don't you go ahead and show me just how lucky you're feeling?"
Firehead

Postby Soru » Mon Dec 09, 2019 2:10 pm

He looks at you a bit flustered as you swallow the last of his load and lick your lips seductively before tapping his snout and moving to the bed, his eyes glued to your swaying rear as you got onto the bed. He got up and moved to behind you and soon you felt his hand rubbing your rear through your clothing. He leans over you and one hand leaves your ass so he could take hold of your chin to turn your head so he could kiss you. He brings you into a deep kiss as his other hand works your clothes off to bare you fully to him. His cock slowly hardens again as more of your body is exposed. Once your body is fully exposed he pressed a couple fingers to your pussy and you can hear just how wet you are as one finger slips in.
Soru

Postby Firehead » Wed Dec 11, 2019 3:14 am

Krystal groaned in delight as Fox started to feel up her ass her tail swaying from side to side as she was felt up by her lover. She felt so safe being alone and vulnerable with him. As he took hold of her chin she closed her eyes and puckered her lips accepting the kiss she had expected. Over time she had felt like she had gotten more and more familiar with the way Fox made love starting to get a feel for what he was about to do. It only helped in making her feel safe to be so vulnerable with him as he started pulling her pants off. Her tail flicked against his chest once it was free of the garment tickling the soft fur of his chest. As his fingers started to warm her insides further, she moaned into the kiss pulling from the kiss giving his lower lip a light tug with her teeth as she looked him in the eye with a playful smirk.
Firehead

Postby Soru » Sat Dec 14, 2019 2:06 pm

When you pull away and give a playful smirk he smiles back at you with his own playful smirk as he adds another finger to your drooling honeypot and starts to thrust them in faster. "Tell me Krystal... What do you want?" He whispered into your ear as you feel his thumb moving down to lightly rub and press against your clit before he nibbles a bit on your ear which sends a shiver down your spine a bit. With him like this you are free to lower your guard, to let him do whatever he wants and let yourself go along with anything.
Soru

Postby Firehead » Tue Dec 17, 2019 1:53 am

Krystal groans as she feels the new addition to her eager depths spreading her open. "I want you, my lover. I want to feel connected to you as we enjoy the pleasure of being together." She shivered groaning. Between her words and his fingers, the atmosphere felt charged with an eroticism that she found immensely satisfying. "Please, don't tease me any longer. Let me feel you connecting with me as deeply as we can." Her body trembled again anticipating him giving her exactly what she wanted and enjoying it himself as well.
Firehead

Postby Soru » Thu Dec 19, 2019 1:08 pm

After your plead to move on you feel a finger on your chin, turning your muzzle towards him so he could kiss you deeply. At the same time his other hand leaves your dripping wet depths and he repositions himself so that you felt his cock rubbing against your needy pussy. He breaks the kiss, leaving you both breathless before he grasps your hips and lines the tip with your entrance. You feel his hands gently but firmly holding your hips before he thrusts in, filling your pussy with your lover's cock.
Soru

Postby Firehead » Fri Dec 20, 2019 3:53 am

I pucker my lips to accept another kiss as my lover positions his cock before my needy pussy. What I saw in that recording couldn't have been me. The way I basked in Fox's lovemaking made it clear this was the type of tender love I enjoyed and was nothing like what I had seen done to me in that recording. Still, I shouldn't ruin this moment by dwelling on what had happened. I refocused myself on this moment here wrapping my tail around Fox's hip and rocking my hips back gently against his thrusts to sheath him gently inside myself again and again.
Firehead

Postby Soru » Fri Dec 27, 2019 2:01 pm

"Krystal..." he breathes out your name as you wrap your tail around him and rock your hips back against his thrusts. This gentle lovemaking makes you forget about the recording and any thoughts of it you might have you brush off as the video maybe being faked or something. It didn't matter though as you moan out as Fox starts to thrust a bit faster, one of his hands leaving your hips to lightly grasp one of your breasts, kneading it gently in his hand. You feel compelled to push back harder, to get you both towards the climax of your lovemaking.
Soru

Postby Firehead » Mon Dec 30, 2019 2:43 am

I gasp, moan, and groan as we both work together to get fox's cock deeper and deeper inside of my depths completely forgetting everything but the pleasure building up during this moment where nothing else could possibly matter. I turn myself giving him easier access to feel my chest as much as he likes knowing how good it felt to have him eagerly feeling me up. "Fox, fuck s-so close, don't stop...please." I worked my hips back faster wanting to have him fully buried inside of me when his release finally came spilling his seed inside of my eager depths.
Firehead

Postby Soru » Thu Jan 02, 2020 4:46 am

Your orgasm was close and you can tell by how his cock was throbbing inside of you that he won't last much longer either. His hand leaves your hip and he grasps both of your breasts now, using them to pull you back into his thrusts while he gropes them eagerly. "K-Krystal... G-Going to cum..." She groans into your ear as he is slamming his hips against your round rear, the smacking sound it makes mixes in with the sound of your dripping wet pussy taking his cock. Then he gives one large thrust and his knot presses against your lips for a moment before popping inside of you, stretching your walls as he is locked inside of your before you feel his cock throb followed by hot seed filling your depths.
Soru

Postby Firehead » Sun Jan 05, 2020 2:18 am

I moan as he uses my tits to pull me back into his thrusts moaning each time he slammed into me. I groan as he lets me know he's nearing his limit. "Yes, my hero, f-fill me!" I let out a long groan as his knot fills my entrance trapping him inside, so none of his spunk may escape my depths. The extended moan almost sounded a bit like a weak howl as I start to receive his potent seed knowing it was safe as I was on my protection. I swayed my tail side to side brushing it against his chest as we were kept close by the tight hold I had on his cock. In the heat of the moment, I wished I could remain here tightly locked to him forever. "Hmm, Fox, I love how tight your large knot fills me. Almost like it's a natural part of me." My hand moved to my stomach feeling about where I figured my womb was being filled with each blast of his seed.
Firehead

Postby Soru » Wed Jan 08, 2020 6:41 am

When you put a hand to her stomach you feel that you are slightly bloated by the amount of cum that has filled you. You feel him shift a bit as his arms come around and embrace you, his strong chest to your back as he holds you in a loving embrace. "And you feel like a natural part of me, Krystal. And I also love how tight your pussy grips my knot. We're going to be here for a bit, by the way." He gave a small tug, the knot pulling at your labia a bit to let you know that the two of you are going to be tied by the hip for a little while. Shifting his weight a bit he brings the two of you down to your sides to lay on the bed and one of his hands lightly strokes your hair as the two of you lay there.
Soru

Postby Firehead » Fri Jan 10, 2020 3:37 am

I gasp as I feel the bloating of my womb through my stomach. He really was filling me up today. "Mmm, was someone a bit pent up today. Not that I'm complaining." My back arches pressing back against his chest as he leaned into me. I moan as he mentions we'll be stuck like this a while and gasping as he gives a slight tug at the tight seal our sexes were making. "I can't think of anywhere I'd rather be right now, so let's just enjoy this time together." I lay fully onto his bed now turning to let him lay behind me as we relaxed in each others' respective embraces. As my lover spooned me in the peaceful afterglow, I tried to resist the urge to just nap in his arms as I didn't want to miss a moment of this right now.
Firehead

Postby Soru » Sun Jan 12, 2020 2:29 pm

"Well it's a bit hard not to get pent up with you around." He said as he nuzzles the back of your head with his muzzle. You felt safe and relaxed within the grasp of your lover and despite not wanting to miss a moment of this you feel yourself getting relaxed to the point where it's hard not to fall asleep and soon you do.

Some time passes before you wake up, still in Fox's bed with him resting behind you. He was still asleep, his hands around you and his deflated cock still inside of you. As you are waking up you notice a blinking light from the pockets of your clothing, the same pocket you had placed the device Star Wolf had given to you. It seems like they left a message to you while you were asleep with Fox who was lightly snoring behind you.
Soru

Postby Firehead » Mon Jan 13, 2020 3:26 am

I chuckle at what Fox said. "Oh, is it really that hard for you boys to have a woman on board? Be careful how you answer; whatever trouble you've had, they've probably had it worse." I chuckle softly making it clear I was joking. I groan a little as he nuzzles into the base of my skull, and I find myself losing the battle to keep awake.

I awaken unsure of how much time has passed, but Fox is still on top of me. I groan in frustration as I see the device blink at me. Seems they had something for me, and I better do it if I didn't want the whole star system to see that vid. Rolling Fox off of me, I was disappointed to have to leave like that. I rolled him onto his bed slipping him under the covers before tossing my clothing on and slipping out of his room. I checked the time as I made my way to my own quarters. I certainly didn't want to be waving this thing around where the other would see it. Once secure in my room, I'd pull it from my pocket, and see what it was they wanted of me.
Firehead

Postby Soru » Thu Jan 16, 2020 2:37 am

Fox groans a bit as you push yourself away from him and off of his cock, the sensation sending light shivers down your spine. Luckily he stays sound asleep as you get out of bed and he shifts some till your put the covers over him. Once dressed and out of his room you check the time and it seems like you've been asleep for a few hours. Inside your room you take out the decide and check to see what was left for you.

It seems to just be a message left for you, and not a missed communication call. Pulling up the email it seems to be some instructions. "Hope you had a nice rest, Vixen. Tomorrow night at 9PM station time come to the following location. We need you to get us something. Wear something nice." The message was sort and there was an address at the end of it. Luckily it seems like it wasn't anything to do with Star Fox so at least they aren't making you betray the team so soon.
Soru

Postby Firehead » Thu Jan 16, 2020 11:00 pm

I look down at the message glad I don't have to do anything to betray the guys just yet though it was probably only a matter of time, but I'm not liking the vagueness of these instructions. I don't know what I'm getting or whom I'm getting it from. They even asked me to dress nice but there were many kinds of nice that could mean. I hoped it wasn't someplace too bad, but I did a quick search of the address I was meeting them at to at least know what kind of place I was going to be walking into, so I could judge what an appropriate form of dress would be.

With that out of the way, I gave a hard stretch feeling tired but figuring a quick shower was in order. As much as I enjoyed my fun with Fox, it always left me smelling of sweat and sex, and it would feel good to wash off that and the grime of the day and freshen up before I tried to settle down into my bed for the night. Grabbing my bathrobe and toiletries, I headed off for the ship's showers.
Firehead

PreviousNext

Return to Private Games