Space Vixen Blackmail (Firehead)

Forum for publicly viewable but closed-group role-playing.

Re: Space Vixen Blackmail (Firehead)

Postby Soru » Wed Jan 27, 2021 2:24 pm

It took a little bit but you two managed to make sure no mess was behind and clean up enough so there was no noticeable mess on either one of you. The two of you quickly make your way out before anyone notices and make your way towards another part of the ship. "Well Krystal, that was... more fun than I expected." Fox chuckles some as he lightly takes you into his arms and kisses you. "Wish I could do more but I have some things to take care of." He said to you and kisses you on the lips. "And good luck with that client tonight. Just be careful of whatever drink he gives you and if you need me just give me a call and I'll be there right away."
Soru

Postby Firehead » Tue Feb 02, 2021 1:51 am

With the mess cleaned up, it was time to go our separate ways for the day. Krystal wasn't looking forward to her meeting, but she couldn't let Fox know that. "Oh come on, I know that much at least." Despite my words, I could have really used that advice two days ago. "I'll see you tomorrow then." After returning the kiss, I headed back to my own quarters dreading what I was about to do. I double-checked the message to make sure there hadn't been any special instructions I'd forgotten about. Once I was sure I knew exactly what he'd demanded, I deleted it and got ready.
Firehead

Postby Soru » Wed Feb 03, 2021 3:05 am

Returning to your room you go to the tablet and check the message again. It doesn't seem to contain any special instructions, mainly just the address and the time you need to meet Panther at. There is however another message and from the looks of it the message is also from Panther. "Before our rendezvous tonight I request that you wear something nice, something you would be comfortable in. It will help go with the surprise I have for you, my lovely vixen." He said, leaving a somewhat vague dress code for you. From the sound of it he wants you to wear something for going out, though it's hard to tell if it's something formal or casual. Considering he said 'comfortable' it's probably the latter though considering what Wolf and his team desire from your body it's still a bit hard to tell.
Soru

Postby Firehead » Sun Feb 07, 2021 4:38 am

Krystal looked at the message a little unsure. It definitely sounded like he wanted to take her out somewhere, but it wasn't clear what kind of place she was walking into. Was it a bar, a nightclub, a restaurant? All three could have different ways she'd probably want to dress. The comfortable part made it seem like she should be something more casual, but she was still taking a shot in the dark. She also didn't want to ask for clarification in case he decided to make some more indecent demands on top of that. Deciding to keep it simple, she went ahead and got a simple white blouse with a lavender blazer over it with a matching thigh length skirt. She figured it would be fairly versatile and look lovely against her blue fur without being risque and giving her companion any ideas he hadn't already cooked up.
Firehead

Postby Soru » Sun Feb 07, 2021 11:03 am

Once you were dress you didn't have much else to do but wait to head out at the right time. You leave a little earlier than needed, letting you take your time walking there and to double check where you are going. After a bit you are approaching the hangers in another section of the space station. When you arrive, around early evening, you have to knock at the entrance door which was locked. The door soon opens and Panther is there at the other side.

"Ah, the lovely vixen has finally arrived." He said with a deep purr as he seems delighted to see you, especially since his eyes are roaming up and down your body. "Please come in." He said as he steps aside letting you into the hanger. Inside you could see several space fighters, the models being the ones that Star Wolf uses. "Wolf wants me watching over the fighters as they have software updates but it's such boring work. Not sure why he thinks someone will try to break in on this station but he's the boss." He said with a shrug as he walks over to you and puts an arm around your waist before bringing you further into the hanger. "So I thought it a great way to pass the time would to invite this ravishing blue vixen to spend some time with me." He said as he leads you over to what seems to be a dining table big enough for two already set up. "I hope you didn't eat already."
Soru

Postby Firehead » Mon Feb 08, 2021 1:18 am

Krystal was a bit surprised to see that she was meeting in the hangar itself. Perhaps my 'date' meant to take her to wherever it was they wanted to take her out to. She wasn't particularly surprised to see Panther who still wanted to act like she was some kind of lover rather than the captive she really was. Krystal wondered where he was going with this when he mentioned having to watch the fighters while they updated. She was about to ask how he meant for us to go out somewhere if he had to stay here only for it to be answered for her when he presented the table and chairs. He meant for us to have our little date here then.

Krystalshook my head. "No, I haven't eaten since lunch." There was a bit of hope now. This guy seemed to pride himself on at least acting like a gentleman. If that were the case, it would be pretty trashy of him to just have her here in this hangar. She wasn't certain he wouldn't do it, but it left her a little hope of getting through this evening without having to have sex with another member of the Star Wolf team. Although she was pretty curious what we would be doing about food. Did he have something set up to cook, or had he ordered something to be delivered?
Firehead

Postby Soru » Mon Feb 08, 2021 11:39 am

"Please, take a seat." He said as he gets to the table with you and he pulls the chair out. While his actions are like a gentleman's the way his eyes kept look over your body seemed a bit more primal though he at least shows restraint. Once you sit down he pushes the chair in a bit. That's when the smell of cooked meat hits your nose and you look to the side to see a workbench where he seems to have set up some sort of makeshift kitchen where a couple of steaks and other things are cooking. "Food is almost done so you showed up at the perfect time." He said before heading over to the 'kitchen' though his hand trails over your shoulders and the back of your neck as he does.

As you wait for him you look at the table and see that everything was set up with a basket of bread in the center and some wine chilling in a bucket of ice. If this does turn into him wanting sex later at the very least he treated you to dinner first. Soon he returns with two plates and places one in front of you. With the steak was a side of steamed veggies and mashed potatoes. "Please enjoy." He said as he sat across from you. The table wasn't that big so he was barely out of arms reach and you felt his foot lightly brush against yours. "And please tell me of yourself. I want to know more about this ravishing vixen that has graced me with her presence."
Soru

Postby Firehead » Wed Feb 10, 2021 1:14 am

Krystal went ahead taking the offered seat. While he was certainly acting like a proper gentleman, she could still feel the sleaziness from him as his eyes wandered her body, and when he trailed his hand over her shoulder. Even though his intent was clear as day, she didn't want to upset him and make things worse than they already were, so she just had to endure his behavior and act like he was being a proper gentleman. Seeing the impromptu kitchen, she realized that at the very least, he was going to treat her to a home-cooked meal. It also gave her the impression he was pretty resourceful to be able to set such a thing up.

She'd apparently had very good timing as he had the meal in front of her not long after. She had noticed the wine, but he hadn't pulled it out just yet, and she didn't want to give him an excuse to break out the alcohol. She took a bite of her steak before answering his question. "There's not much to tell really. I was born outside the Lylat system, but you won't find my home on any star charts anymore." She figured he wouldn't want to hear how Fox rescued her, and she joined the Star Fox team, but she didn't really want to discuss her life on Cerinia before it exploded.
Firehead

Postby Soru » Fri Feb 12, 2021 9:48 am

"Oh but I believe such a beauty like you would have plenty to tell about herself." Panther said as he looks at you while reaching for the wine bottle. He pours some into your glass first before filling his up. "Tell me what you like, things you like to do." He said as he leans forward and eyes you a bit. "The things that attract you~ I am very curious as to what drew you to someone like Fox McCloud." Seems like he wants to know you more personally though it's hard to tell if it's out of curiosity or to how to get in your pants or both. It's also hard to tell if this male is just a womanizer or if he a generally decent person who will at least treat a woman well before sex. Where as Wolf made his attentions towards you very clear Panther seems to try being a bit more subtle or maybe trying to charm you into him.
Soru

Postby Firehead » Tue Feb 16, 2021 3:50 am

Krystal wasn't really sure what to make of this guy, but she certainly didn't want to offend him, so she tried not to act incredulous about his actions. "I guess I've never given what I'm attracted to much thought. It's always just been something I recognize when I see it." She sighed taking a quick sip of the wine he'd offered as I gave it a little thought. He gave her a bit to work with when he brought up Fox. "As far as Fox, we met on Sauria. I got myself into some trouble there, he happened to be there on a mission to put the planet back together before it exploded, and saved me. At first, he was just a nice guy that had saved me, but I got to know him a bit better and found he was really sweet under the cocky flyboy persona."
Firehead

Postby Soru » Tue Mar 02, 2021 11:10 am

"Sounds like a bit of a fairytale; the hero comes and saves the lovely princess in need." Panther chuckles a bit before sipping his wine. "Well I can assure you that with enough time with me you'll recognize something attractive~ And I plan to show that by the end of our little arrangement here and to make sure it's something you want to see more of." He said while looking directly at you, his eyes showing something that you can only describe as something like a predator sizing up its prey. "More wine?" He asked as he refills his glass before holding out the wine bottle out to pour you more.
Soru

Postby Firehead » Fri Mar 05, 2021 2:47 am

Krystal didn't respond to Panther at first. She knew she had been lucky for such a great guy to come in and save her when she was in trouble, but Panther here seemed convinced he was going to show himself to be like that too. Never mind the fact that his boss was blackmailing her, and he was using that to get time with her. The way he looked her up and down made her shiver as she felt like prey being stalked. Still, she wasn't sure how he might react to being confronted with that, and she didn't want to risk it, so she kept her response level and noncommital. "I guess we'll see." She held up her glass when offered a drink, "Please."
Firehead

Postby Soru » Tue Mar 23, 2021 11:02 am

He grins at your response before he pours you another glass of wine before refilling his own. "Yes, we'll definitely see. Perhaps very soon as well~" He growls seductively while looking at you before holding his glass towards you, waiting for you to clank yours against his. "Well anything you would like to ask me, my lovely vixen? It's only fair since I asked you something. And then if you want you can open up to me more, tell me what's on your mind in that lovely head of yours."
Soru

Postby Firehead » Thu Mar 25, 2021 2:12 am

Krystal had to hold back a shiver at the growl still not comfortable with the way he tried to be seductive despite the fact that she was being blackmailed to be here. Seeing no reason not to try to get some information out of him, but she couldn't be too obvious about her intentions. She clinked her glass against his as a question came to mind though she wasn't sure she would get anything useful out of it. "How does a guy like you get involved with an outfit like Star Wolf?"
Firehead

Postby Soru » Tue Apr 27, 2021 11:46 am

Panther chuckles a bit at the question. "My dear, you assume I wasn't already doing this line of work well before I joined Star Wolf. I'm a bit hurt you haven't heard of my previous crimes, my calling card being a rose I would leave behind. I was quite well know, or at least well wanted by the authorities." He said as he lifts a rose from the vase in the center of the table for a moment. "When I found that Star Wolf needed some new members I decided to join them; strength in numbers after all. Why else join a team? With my skills I easily earned my spot on the team; got much more fortune and lovely company after that~" He said as he winks at you. "Part of that fortune could be yours if you join us, and I'll be sure you never have need of anything again, especially companionship~"
Soru

Postby Firehead » Thu Apr 29, 2021 2:52 am

Krystal was starting to feel a bit buzzed from the drink, but she wasn't particularly impressed by his stories of being a criminal and joining up with people like Wolf. She didn't know the other members of the team, but she didn't count on them being much better if they kept this kind of company. "A nice offer, but I'll have to decline. I love Fox, and he's got a good team behind him. I just don't have any intention of leaving them for you guys." Considering everything she'd seen of what they wanted from her, she imagined they'd just make her their full-time slut which wasn't something she wanted, and then there was the idea of abandoning a sweat guy like Fox. Sure they got into some dirty shinanigans together, but it was clear he liked her as more than just some cheap lay he could have whenever he wanted.
Firehead

Postby Soru » Thu Apr 29, 2021 9:11 am

Panther pours you another glass of the wine as you listen to him talk. "Well that is a shame you feel that way; I would love to have such a ravishing beauty working at my side." Panther said after he poured you the wine, the bottle about half empty at this point. "But maybe with time I'll help you feel a different way~" He gives a flirtatious growl and in your buzzed state it did make you feel a bit flustered. "Though for now I'm more than happy to have some intimate time with you while you're... temporarily employed by our team. I promise you'll enjoy yourself, lovely Krystal~" He said in his flirty tone while lightly reaching out and brushing his hand against your hand that's holding your wine glass.
Soru

Postby Firehead » Fri Apr 30, 2021 2:30 am

Krystal blushes as Panther continues to lay it on thick. She'd probably had a bit too much, but considering that she expected to be beneath this guy no matter what she did, it would probably soften the blow if she was a bit drunk for it. Still, it made it hard not to be a little flustered by his lines as cheesy as they were. What she'd been waiting for the whole evening finally happened as he finally admitted he'd be having his way with her this evening and took hold of her hand. The alcohol was affecting her a bit more than she expected though as her breathing deepened as his fingers lightly grazed against her hand. Still wanting to show some resistance though, she made a show of turning her face away even as her cheeks grew crimson.
Firehead

Postby Soru » Fri Apr 30, 2021 10:37 am

"Oh don't give that look, I know you're at least a bit effected by my charms. And we both know this is going to happen, I just want to see if I can't also woo your heart before then. Or at least pipe your interest in me." He said as he lightly caresses your hand. "I don't have to be like Wolf or Leon; I can be as gentle and loving as you want. Or if you're on the kinky side I can show you a whole world of pleasure and desire that you never knew." He purrs out as he is now standing up and moving around the table till he is close enough to lean in towards you but not too in your face. "The question is, my ravishing vixen... what are you going to do about it?"
Soru

Postby Firehead » Sun May 02, 2021 2:11 am

As much as Krystal wanted to deny it, Panther wasn't completely without his charms. If she wasn't with Fox, she might have given him a shot. Really, the fact that he was using his boss' blackmail material to get her here was simultaneously the only reason she had come here, and the only reason she was able to recognize how much of a sleaze he could be. Still, there wasn't much she could do about it. At the very least, if he was making an effort to be romantic, it might stop him from doing something particularly degrading to her. "Is there really much I can do about it? You hold all the cards here, but if I have a choice..." She hesitates as if just saying this was like giving him consent in some small way despite the blackmail making this unavoidable. "I'd prefer something gentler right now."
Firehead

PreviousNext

Return to Private Games