Space Vixen Blackmail (Firehead)

Forum for publicly viewable but closed-group role-playing.

Re: Space Vixen Blackmail (Firehead)

Postby Soru » Mon Oct 05, 2020 9:49 am

He grunts a bit as you drop down on his cock, taking his entire length except for the knot. He then looks up at you and quickly leans in to give you a kiss on the muzzle. "It's a deal, Krystal." He said before he starts the simulation and letting the bet start. The simulation starts off a bit slow as it usually does so not much to distract him of right away. His cock was hard and lightly twitches inside of you as he feels your tight pussy wrapped around his length. His expression is mostly focused, only showing slight flinches from both you and the lights of the simulator which are all around the two of you.
Soru

Postby Firehead » Thu Oct 08, 2020 1:48 am

Since things had only begun, I decided to start warming him up for now. Slowly rocked my hips side to side, so he tilted side to side prying my insides open a little more. I put my hands on his chest letting the claws out just a little to drag them lightly against his pecs. As the simulation started to warm up, I leaned in and gave him a peck to the throat followed by a soft humming sound. My insides twitched around his length, and I pressed down giving letting my lower lips give him their own kiss against his knot but going nowhere near taking it just yet. I was planning to savor this.
Firehead

Postby Soru » Tue Oct 13, 2020 11:07 am

(Roll-8) You decide to start things slow for now to slowly warm him up as the simulation starts. The first part of the simulation is also usually slow, mostly just some simply navigation through debris before going into battle which you can tell starts when you hear blaster fire. He shifts a bit as your nails lightly drag through his fur of his chest, letting you feel his muscles a bit while you lean in to kiss at his throat. Feeling his chest reminds you how in shape your lover is it arousals you some, your pussy starting to moisten a bit more as you ride his down to his knot though not taking it yet. He looks at you and grins a bit before focusing on the simulation, barely distracted by you at the moment and you seem to be a bit more aroused than before,
Soru

Postby Firehead » Sat Oct 17, 2020 2:02 am

Seeing that the simulation hadn't really started, I was glad I didn't go too far yet. The last thing I needed was him to get acclimated to being ridden before the simulation pulled off the training wheels. You wouldn't think that a guy that spent most of his day sitting in a cockpit would be as fit as him making me wonder if he just liked to work out or if there was more physical strain in piloting than I thought. My insides were definitely warming up, and he knew it, but I figured that would only make them more welcoming when I really started riding him. I lifted my rear slowly dragging inch after inch of him out of me until only his tip was inside before slamming down pressing against his knot a little harder now while I moved my hands around him to drag lightly against his back.
Firehead

Postby Soru » Mon Oct 19, 2020 11:33 am

Feeling his muscles a bit again while it is a bit of a surprised a pilot would be so fit but you do know that the members of the Star Fox team tend to work out in the on board gym, though it was a bit small but big enough for the crew and sometimes the team uses the local gyms at whichever port the Great Fox is docked at. You start to hear the sounds of a space battle and see flashing lights as the simulation picks up while you start to ride the vulpine below you. His hands were working the simulator's controls while you were working the 'joystick' inside of your pussy. He grunts as you slam down, pressing your labia against his knot while your hands move around to his back. He places his head over your shoulder and gives your neck a quick kiss before focusing on the simulation again. With you going slow right now he doesn't seem to be making any mistakes, though once or twice when you slam down you notice either a red flash or the sound of him missing.
Soru

Postby Firehead » Sat Oct 24, 2020 2:38 am

Feeling him kiss my neck, I decide a little turnabout is fair play, so I lean up to his neck dragging my tongue slowly up until I lash it against his ear. I could already hear him slipping up a little which is fine since I am holding back right now. With my mouth so close to his ear, I start to squeak and moan into his ear as I continue driving him in and out of my depths letting him hear the sounds of a satisfied female even if I have to fake it a little bit the way I'm still riding him not too hard yet. I started switch things up to keep him from getting too comfortable pulling back so only his head was inside of me and gyrating my hips before giving his knot a few more kisses from my pussy lips. I let out a few more breathy moans. "Oh Fox, I just can't wait to feel you painting my insides white as I quiver and convulse around your fat knot."
Firehead

Postby Soru » Tue Nov 03, 2020 1:29 pm

It seems letting out sounds of pleasure into his ear causes it and his cock to twitch as you continue to ride him, sliding your wet pussy up and down his stiff cock. Luckily you don't need to fake the sounds much; the whole scenario was already a turn on and his cock was big enough to simulate you even if he's not thrusting much and letting you control the pace. As your rotate your hips to make your pussy lips kiss his knot he can't help but thrust a bit up into you and you hear him miss some shots though managing to refocus a bit. "K-Krystal..." He groans your name as your whisper into his ear and you felt one of his hands lightly grope your rear for a moment before going back to the controls. However he seems to try to retaliate as when you try to move back down on him he thrusts up into you, throwing you off your pace for a moment as he thrusts into you a few times and sending surges of pleasure through you. But he can only do it for a few moments before he needs to focus on the simulator.
Soru

Postby Firehead » Sat Nov 07, 2020 5:29 am

It was quite a rush riding her lover and making it impossible to ignore her while she tended his cock as well as she could. She'd worked herself into a good rhythm bouncing up and down as she heard the results of his broken focus again and again. Him moaning out her name as he started to get back in control in the sim. Seemed he wasn't quite ready to let her just run him ragged in here without doing something back as he struck her rear and began thrusting up from beneath. She let her moans call out but did her best to keep herself from getting too into it lest she forgets that she's here to tease her lover and overwhelm him, and she was sure he would look cute in a pair of her panties. With her mind on her prize, she began riding him once again rather than just enduring his bucking. She began nibbling on his ear once again as she made a concerted effort now to bounce on his knot firmly enough to tease it but not enough to force it into her hot depths just yet.
Firehead

Postby Soru » Fri Nov 13, 2020 12:02 pm

You continue to ride him, trying your best to tease him and break his concentration without giving in to the pleasure yourself, though attempts to tease him more would bring you more pleasure in return. You had your goal to win your bet but you still had the thought of intentionally losing at the end for whatever Fox might have planned for the bedroom should he win. He seems to be able to concentrate a bit, getting more used to focusing through the pleasure you were giving him but pressing your lower lips against his knot would sometimes cause him to lose focus but send you pleasure as well. While you weren't sure what his best score was you were sure he hasn't fallen behind on it too much yet and that the simulation is about half way done now.
Soru

Postby Firehead » Mon Nov 16, 2020 2:18 am

As I continued riding him, I considered my original plan of letting him win in the end. I was still mulling it over, but I knew one thing. Even if I let him win, I wanted to push him to his limit. Not only did I want him to feel any inkling that I'd held back, but I wanted him to have every desire to show me what I get for pushing him so hard. I push myself back down on his knot and rock my hips side to side, then back and forth teasing his knot and while his head gets ground into all of my walls before I pull up until only his head is inside of me and take shallow thrusts of only his first couple inches leaving the rest of his length ignored after I'd worked them up so much.
Firehead

Postby Soru » Thu Dec 03, 2020 3:08 pm

(Roll-8) Fox groans as you step up your game, rubbing your labia against his knot and rocking your hips in every way so his tip stirred up your insides. You hear less sounds of his shots hitting things as you see his face wincing some from the distracting pleasure. There is little doubt that he thinks you are holding back as he gives involuntary bucks of his hips up into you. The way you know you're stirring up his cock and how hot and naughty this is and how he might take you if you lose makes your own pleasure rise and you're feeling your own orgasm building up. It seems like his own might be soon as well from how you felt him twitch inside of you. The simulation was going by, you keeping yourself and Fox on edge as you ride him.
Soru

Postby Firehead » Wed Dec 09, 2020 3:53 am

I bite my lips as I try to hold back as I watch the various expressions that pass over his face. He might know I'm holding back, but I'm sure he isn't doing so hot as I hear him hitting fewer and fewer targets. However, I could feel myself already approaching the breaking point. With how close he was, I was sure I could just slow back down again and let the desire to cum distract him as his orgasm began to recede after coming so close. In the end though, I figured I'd toyed with him long enough, so I instead started moaning even heavier in his ear as I continued to bounce on his knot, and with how eager my cunny was at this point, I was more than ready to take him down to the root as I prepared to get my satisfaction.
Firehead

Postby Soru » Mon Dec 14, 2020 12:17 pm

With you no longer holding back and bouncing harder on his cock Fox can't help but buck up into you. With how wet and needy your pussy was it didn't take long before you suddenly take his knot from both your pushing your hips down while Fox thrusts back up into you. The sudden feeling of your pussy being spread by his knot sends sudden surges of pleasure through you and causes Fox to buck up more wildly on his lap. One eye is closed as he groans loudly while still tryin to focus on the end of the simulation. The two of you only last a bit longer before you feel your orgasm hitting and Fox's hot load filling your body and the simulation shortly afterwards comes to an end with Fox leaning back in the chair and you leaning yourself against his chest while his hands are now free to lightly embrace you.
Soru

Postby Firehead » Fri Dec 18, 2020 9:23 pm

I didn't hold back as I rode my boyfriend's knot for all it was worth. "Oh yes babe, give me everything you've got. I want to hold it all nice and tight in my grip." I could feel him bucking up into me as he too became desperate to fill me for all he was worth. Finally, his knot entered me, and my grip tightened as if afraid he might try to get out of my tight grip as I milked him until we both reached our peaks. I leaned over his shoulder basking in the afterglow as I heard the simulation come to a close. I let myself just enjoy the closeness of it all before my curiosity got the better of me. Turning my head, I spared the screen a glance to see the results though I wasn't too concerned about what it would show. This had been much fun, and whoever got the victory, I'd enjoy the reward that would come.
Firehead

Postby Soru » Wed Dec 23, 2020 11:56 am

Turning to look at the score and comparing it to his last and a tiny bit of math you realize that he is at exactly 80% of his last score, maybe off by a half of a percent. "Well... I can't tell if it's a tie or one of us won." Fox said as he lightly caresses your lower back and the back of your neck as he holds you. "Though considering how fun this was I think we both won already; anything else is just a bonus. Too bad I couldn't get the side bet of tiring you out early." He chuckles a bit as he lightly nuzzles your cheek and kisses your forehead.
Soru

Postby Firehead » Fri Dec 25, 2020 10:21 pm

I'm a bit surprised we landed on exactly 80% of his previous score, and Fox didn't seem clear on who had won. "As I recall, I said if you get at least 80% of your old score you win, and you did. Although I will admit there was a temptation to call it a tie and make you chose between us both getting our reward or neither of us getting it." I leaned up against his ear. "Perhaps I'll find an excuse to get you into a pair of my panties at a later date."
Firehead

Postby Soru » Mon Jan 04, 2021 2:25 pm

Fox chuckles some at that. "You really want to see that huh? Well maybe next time we make a bet and you win you can try. Anyways, as for what I wanted... I was thinking of just a few items to spice up the bedroom; a couple of toys and maybe some light bondage on you." He said as he lightly strokes her lower back till his hand rests on your round rear. "Don't worry, nothing too exciting yet unless you rather we do more. Considering this whole thing I can assume you're at least into some kinky things." He chuckles and lightly strokes your head with his other hand.
Soru

Postby Firehead » Mon Jan 11, 2021 3:15 am

I smirked as he called me out on my fixation. "What can I say, you've got a cute tush for a flyboy." I listened as he told me very few specifics about the toys he had in mind. Wondering if he was hoping the mystery would make it more exciting for me. "Well then, I'll be looking forward to it the entire night." I hoped those thoughts would be enough to distract me from whatever defilement that panther had in mind for me. "I just had a thought. It might take a bit of doing to get out of here without leaving a mess to clean up. I'd hate for one of the others to have to sit in it.
Firehead

Postby Soru » Wed Jan 13, 2021 11:14 am

"Oh right... I didn't think of that." He said with a bit of a nervous chuckle when you mentioned the mess the two of you had just made. You were still in his lap with his knot in you though it's deflating and you'll be off of him in a moment. "Once you're off me we'll clean up what we can and hopefully be out before anyone shows up. Let's also hope the smell doesn't linger." He said with another chuckle. Once you were off his lap his cum leaks out of you a bit, adding some to the mess but luckily the chair isn't too messy and it's mostly on both of your crotches.
Soru

Postby Firehead » Sun Jan 17, 2021 4:55 am

Getting off of Fox's lap, Krystal already feels herself missing him which pleases her. At the very least, she still had the same feelings for him despite what his rival was doing to her. She reaffirmed her need to find a way out of this mess. Once things were cleaned up came the next step getting out of the room without anyone seeing that the two of them were in there together. She couldn't see much choice but to just exit quickly and hope they weren't noticed. "Alright, let's go."
Firehead

PreviousNext

Return to Private Games