Ghostly Mansion [EAENIDU]

Forum for publicly viewable but closed-group role-playing.

Re: Ghostly Mansion [EAENIDU]

Postby Kuragari » Fri Oct 18, 2019 6:09 am

This continued on for the better part of an hour, with you eventually being pulled out of the restraints so you could do more positions, much to everyone's enjoyment. Then things petered out a bit and you were given a chance to take control once the receptionist guided you to the showers and you were all alone.

"MMhm, well, that was fun wasn't it~" Triana asked as she let you have the drivers seat for a moment.
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Fri Oct 18, 2019 6:17 am

I blushed scooping piles of cum off my body and out of my lower holes, feeling week and stunned "I feel like my brain melted a bit and my body wants to fall apart, what, what was all that, what's the family duty you were talking about?" I asked embarrassed and distinctly not saying anything on if it felt good or not.
"I mean, that thing about not looking a gift horse in the mouth? Well, how the fuck else are you supposed to figure out if it’s full of Greeks?”
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Fri Oct 18, 2019 8:10 am

"Mhm... a member of your family has always been in that mansion and a part of this town, and always done their best to help take care of the needs the citizen... and of course when I say that I mean sex hehe~" Triana said with a snort and a giggle.
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Fri Oct 18, 2019 8:15 am

I Blushed "What if I get pregnant or one of the people out their who rode me got pregnant?" I asked as I cleaned myself embarrassed.
"I mean, that thing about not looking a gift horse in the mouth? Well, how the fuck else are you supposed to figure out if it’s full of Greeks?”
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Fri Oct 18, 2019 8:34 am

"Don't worry about that hehe... your family line has a special gift that lets you control your ability to get pregnant or knock others up~" Triana said, while the other ghost girl snorted and said "Yeah, but she might not have known about that Triana."

"Oh hush Sabrina, it'll be fine~"
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Fri Oct 18, 2019 8:43 am

I blinked "How in the hell do I do that, and wouldn't you have done it cause you were controlling me?" I asked as I scooped another handful of cum off and out out of me and out of my hair.
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Fri Oct 18, 2019 9:05 am

Triana shrugged. "I don't know, was too busy having fun hehe... guess that leaves it a mystery now doesn't it~?"
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Fri Oct 18, 2019 9:23 am

I grunted "How the hell Am I suppose to take care of a kid I can barely take care of myself, I didn't even know that we had an estate until two days ago I there and raped by a couple of horny ghosts and knocked up...." I devolved into moody grumbles as I finished washing.
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Fri Oct 18, 2019 9:41 am

Triana just giggled while Sabrina unhelpfully shrugged. As you washed though, you gasp as you find your hands touching the cock you currently possess and your larger breasts and ass... they... mh... they feel... nice.
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Fri Oct 18, 2019 10:13 am

I Shuddered and looked down with a frown, blushing I looked at my holes though, blushing at the sight of my abused and use pussy and ass still lewdly leaking cum, Blushing I poked them while one hand traced my cock "Jeez look how puffy my cunt and ass are, is that from you being in more or taking three dicks at once?" I asked in embarrassed shock.
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Fri Oct 18, 2019 10:41 am

"Mmhm... both~!" Triana said with a giggle. "I was quite the eager slut when I was alive, and still am when I'm a ghost!~"
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Fri Oct 18, 2019 10:57 am

I blushed "So you're cunt's always puffy?" I asked before blushing "I've, um, I don't know how to say it, I've never been that interested in sex, only romance, and even then more into girls, so, I've never even played with a dildo before." I admitted.
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Fri Oct 18, 2019 11:07 am

"Mmhm... an innocent one, hehe, it's gonna be so fun perverting you~" Triana says, Sabrina rolling her eyes as you feel your right hand move and start to stroke at your cock.
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Fri Oct 18, 2019 11:11 am

I squeaked and then blinked "U~Um not innocent so much as, I only got wet once and that was when I played~ with my~self~ F~For six hours~" I moaned as my hand hit the tip "I'm, not Asexual but, it's hard for me to get into the mood and feeling good, so, this, this is really new~" I was panting a bit, it was like, Like I just couldn't feel sexual pleasure before, but with the ghosts in me I could, I didn't understand how good it felt~
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Sun Oct 20, 2019 1:05 pm

Able to feel that sexual pleasure so much easier now, and also directly feeling now your own hand stroking your cock, it's rather mind numbing, and the ghosts watch in amusement as they leave you in control for a bit.
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Sun Oct 20, 2019 1:09 pm

I eagerly jacked off and began fingering my well fucked ass wondering what an orgasm from my prostate and cock would feel like, moaning with a delight at the pleasure.
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Mon Oct 21, 2019 4:27 am

As it would turn out... it would feel incredible. Mainly because you still had a cunt, and the rest of your body was still a female one otherwise, so the pleasure was tripled from what you would have felt as either a guy or a girl as you sprayed your own cum all over yourself.
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Mon Oct 21, 2019 8:15 am

I blushed as I realized what I did quickly moving to wash myself with a bit of a limp, confused by my feelings.
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Mon Oct 21, 2019 12:46 pm

"Mmhm, well, finish up so we can all go back home~ You worked yourself an appetite, or I should say, I worked one up in you hehe~" Triana says with a laugh.
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Mon Oct 21, 2019 1:46 pm

I Blushed "Can I even eat with how much cum you swallowed?" I retorted moving to get dried and dressed.
eaenidu

PreviousNext

Return to Private Games