Ghostly Mansion [EAENIDU]

Forum for publicly viewable but closed-group role-playing.

Ghostly Mansion [EAENIDU]

Postby Kuragari » Thu Oct 17, 2019 5:40 am

eaenidu Wrote:Name:Miranda "Mimi" McMillan
Appearance: https://i.pinimg.com/736x/c2/af/a1/c2afa13bc762272f9a79973b19a2f07e.jpg
Bio: Mimi is a young girl who's had trouble all growing up, dealing with idiots in school left her feeling secluded and she instead focused on studies and games. Growing up with only a mom and grandma wasn't easy but she loved her family, She lost her family, first her grandma and more recently her mom, fearing for her future she was surprised to find out she had a family estate and a fortune though she could only access it if she stayed at the estate, it seems like in the past her family was smart investors, leaving he with her fingers in a lot of pies and rich, did her mom and grandma not know about this?! She went to stay at the estate but was confused at how it looked so good when she hadn't seen a single worker, there wasn't even any dust? Shrugging she stayed up reading in the library as the estate didn't have any electricity yet though it did have plumbing, she stayed up until she fell asleep softly snoring in the library or study room, slumped on the chair.

When you wake up, it's to the sound of two voices giggling... and a strange chill in the air. Slowly opening your eyes... you blink, once, twice, and three times... and find that what had first graced your vision when you opened them is indeed still there.

Two ghostly figures were standing right in front of you, eyeing you up in a way that sent additional shivers up and down your spine.

Spoiler (click to show/hide):

b0ce22963b87503ade97cfeb4ddc5db0.png
Kuragari

Re: Ghostly Mansion [EAENIDU]

Postby eaenidu » Thu Oct 17, 2019 5:45 am

I blinked at the sight in front of me waking slowly as I looked at them "Are you part of the staff?" I asked confused "I'm the new mistress Call me Mimi." I muttered before slowly focusing on them again feeling that something was off with them, blinking I focused could, could I see through them?
"I mean, that thing about not looking a gift horse in the mouth? Well, how the fuck else are you supposed to figure out if it’s full of Greeks?”
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Thu Oct 17, 2019 6:01 am

"Actually hehe, I was going to ask that myself~" The girl said, while the one with... a rather obvious bulge in her panties, snickered and said, "But I told her I sensed you were of the family line."

The girl humphed at that, then walked into the middle of the table, a bit of a crazed look on her face as she asked "First time seeing ghosts?~"
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Thu Oct 17, 2019 6:06 am

I Blinked in shock and felt my eyes roll up as I slumped back, legs spread as I had been moving to stand before fainting at the sight as I realized they were ghosts, actual ghosts, it was a tad, overwhelming for me after all that had happened recently.
"I mean, that thing about not looking a gift horse in the mouth? Well, how the fuck else are you supposed to figure out if it’s full of Greeks?”
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Thu Oct 17, 2019 6:10 am

Your fainting spell didn't last long... mainly because you felt something touch... then begin to enter you... then your breasts began to tingle and you felt a strange pressure building at your clit as... pleasure, pain, euphoria, agony exploded into you as your skirt shot up as you suddenly grew a cock the same size as that ghost you'd just seen!
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Thu Oct 17, 2019 6:16 am

I Shot up in shock staring at the cock before I found myself grinning at the sight with a naughty smirk "Ohh~ it's been too long since I had a body~ Should I play solo, or go for a spin around town~?" I found myself purring as I teased my new cock.
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Thu Oct 17, 2019 6:19 am

"Hehe, I think either's good... seeing as this'll be the girls first time being possessed and having something like that." The other ghost girl said, grinning as she added "Course, since your in her now, I can touch her a bit too, but I think for the moment I'll watch and see just how strong her mind is. I remember the last one we had here was only strong enough to occasionally chime in with something even as you kept doing stuff~"
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Thu Oct 17, 2019 6:24 am

I felt my body hum "I think, she's pretty strong but lots of shocks and sudden things weakened her a fair bit~" My body hummed before I spoke "W~What's going on?" only to find my body giggle "Wanna try a Two fer one? Hopping in here with me to talk to her while I go get us ready for some fun, our cute heiress could use it." My body said grinning at the other with a stretch as I stood up.
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Thu Oct 17, 2019 6:31 am

"Mmhm... sure, why not, sides, it'll make your breasts and hips a bit bigger too~" She says, rushing at you and sliding on into your body as well, making you feel more pleasure as your body changed again. "Mhm, so hiya cutie, enjoying the ride~?"
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Thu Oct 17, 2019 6:33 am

I squeaked my awareness of my body fading as the now naked ghost appeared inside, beside me? Hugging me, I could touch her, what the hell? "W~What's going on I~I don't understand, how'd I grow a cock, how am I moving this doesn't make any sense!" I managed to say, shocked and confused.
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Thu Oct 17, 2019 6:42 am

You could feel your body leaving the house, making for your car to drive to the nearby town, teasing you and herself as your hand occasionally rubbed at her, no now your cock every so often. The bigger breasted ghost girl chuckled and said "Your being possessed by Triana, and me, you grew a cock cause she has one, and she's taking your body out for a spin!~"
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Thu Oct 17, 2019 6:48 am

I felt my body giggle and it asked by "Hey, so, would you rather help the homeless or go clubbing?" Confused I answered "Help the homeless?" and felt my body laugh lightly as It went to a place labeled "McMillan Shelter for homeless and destitute Futanari" and felt confusion sink in "Hey I'm a McMillan and well, I just recently came to town and heard about this place so, to help out in my own way I want to take care of the biggest and least clean Futas needs, after all, you girls working here do so much to help you need a break." I felt my body speak to the receptionist and showed her my id.
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Thu Oct 17, 2019 6:54 am

"Hehe... she's gonna help the Futa get off you dolt~" The ghost girl riding along with you said with a laugh at your confusion as Triana was allowed into a main recreational area, her smiling as she helped you strip and the many futa started getting hard as they saw, quickly hurrying over.
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Thu Oct 17, 2019 7:00 am

I felt my body smile as it walked over and got into a special chair, my arms bound and my legs bound spread wide, the cock, balls and virgin holes in full view, I smiled at the receptionist "Only one Rule, no condoms~" I said with a grin "I'm doing the McMillan duty after all!" I smiled at the staring futas "Hi there I'm Miranda McMillan, call me Mimi and please spread word to any other homeless futas, I know how hard you have it, so, if you find me out and about, feel free to fill me up~" My body sing songed as I stared in shock "W~What the hell what McMillan duty?" I squeaked.
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Thu Oct 17, 2019 7:03 am

"There's alot of things your going to learn about your family cutie, but for now, how about you enjoy the pleasures your about to feel~" The ghost girl said as rushed over and... in this state where you weren't in the drivers seat, there was no way for you to black out as pleasure, so much damn pleasure came to you. A cock was stuffed in your mouth, your ass was filled, two over eager futa slammed into your cunt, three of them started licking at your cock as another suckled your balls and dicks were ground against your breasts. And you felt every single bit of it... and it had only just started!
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Thu Oct 17, 2019 7:05 am

I squealed as my eager body happily accepted getting my virgin cunt spread by two dirty cocks, swallowing again and letting the other benatrate and fuck as they pleased I was moaning and wiggling and squealing in pleasure in the mindscape.
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Thu Oct 17, 2019 8:58 am

The ghost girl was enjoying it just as much as you as you were used and rutted and sucked and fucked, your body being toyed with lewdly this way and that. You lost all your virginities as one of the futa even wound up riding you, making out with you and joining you in licking and suckling at a cock as someone else traded places once they'd cum.
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Thu Oct 17, 2019 9:04 am

I felt like I was going crazy at once point I could even swear I somehow felt three cocks in my pussy and ass and one as thick as my arm throatfucked me without a care, my brain felt like it was shorting out but I couldn't pass out and the other kinda crazy ghost girl was molesting me in this weird space on top of it, it felt like I was cumming again and again~
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Thu Oct 17, 2019 9:54 am

"Hehe, this is only a taste really... you can enjoy so many things... it's much better when you let us in willingly... cause then you get double or triple the sensations as you feel what we feel too hehe~" the girl says as she gropes your breast, which admittedly adds to your own continuous ecstasy.
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Thu Oct 17, 2019 9:56 am

I Shuddered as my cunt and ass and mouth were filled again and again with more and more cum and I was covered with the hot and sticky substance as the Futas let out all their frustrations on my body.
eaenidu

Next

Return to Private Games