Futa City [EAENIDU]

Forum for publicly viewable but closed-group role-playing.

Re: Futa City [EAENIDU]

Postby Kuragari » Thu Oct 17, 2019 6:46 am

The futa in question flipped your skirt up, pulled you back over, and slammed her dick on into your virign asshole. As your mouth opened wide to let out a silent scream, your mouth was filled with futa cock again as the others started pulling their cocks out to rub against your skin or hair or to try and get you to stroke them off.

Worse, you knew you were on this train for another twenty minutes!
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Thu Oct 17, 2019 6:50 am

I tried to scream and squeal and escape in surprise and fear and pain, but all that got me was rougher and more eager fuckings
"I mean, that thing about not looking a gift horse in the mouth? Well, how the fuck else are you supposed to figure out if it’s full of Greeks?”
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Thu Oct 17, 2019 6:52 am

"Haven't seen a cutie like this in a while!" "Fuck he's so tight" "Mmhm, he's struggling, that's so cute... think he'll be sucking me off like his life depends on it before we get to his stop?" "Come on, hurry up, I wanna fuck him too!" and many other comments echo around you as they continue to use you, your ass getting spread wide as forced pleasure from the cock hitting your prostate sent jolts through you.
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Thu Oct 17, 2019 6:55 am

I squeaked and squealed and screamed around the cock in my throat, as I was choked out, both holes tightening as I slowly blacked out only to loosen when I stopped getting choked and to tighten again, easily letting the one in my mouth figure it out.
"I mean, that thing about not looking a gift horse in the mouth? Well, how the fuck else are you supposed to figure out if it’s full of Greeks?”
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Thu Oct 17, 2019 6:56 am

Round one ended soon enough with them filling and coating you in cum, then they spun you around and another cock was stuffed inside your throat and ass, the one fucking you this time being nice enough to stroke off your cock.
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Thu Oct 17, 2019 7:02 am

it only took a little bit for me to squirt out the rest of my cum as my ass slowly loosened, this time thought when I was choked out her balls were in my nose, it only took until right as they came for me to pass out, much to the glee of the futas.
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Thu Oct 17, 2019 7:04 am

You slowly come back around, one futa girl still fucking up into you as she carried you off the station, then pulled out and coated your ass in more cream as she set you down on a bench. Thankfully, somehow, she had gotten off at the right station... you could see the school just a few hundred feet away.
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Thu Oct 17, 2019 7:13 am

I shuddered and stood up to stumble to school coated in cum, blinking I pulled out my phone with a sigh, texting my mom and and Step "Family" with a growl "at school no thanks to any of you, I think I almost died from being gang raped" before limping weakly towards to school with a moody glower as I could barely stand.
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Thu Oct 17, 2019 8:57 am

You made it the front entrance with no trouble, though once you headed inside you saw you were half an hour early. Fortunately, one of the school staff was happy to direct you to some showers near the main office that you could use to get clean.

As if adding insult to injury, your phone buzzed with a message from your Mother simply saying "Hope you made a good impression on those you met" and your Step 'dad' sending "I knew you'd be popular with folks, hope you had lots of fun on the train!"
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Thu Oct 17, 2019 9:02 am

I stared at the phone annoyed "I almost got choked to death by dick, why did no one tell me this bracelet meant I was rape bait?!" I sighed annoyed and limped into the shower to turn it on after stripping and just lay in it exhausted.
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Thu Oct 17, 2019 9:53 am

Your phone buzzes again, but your busy letting the water rinse you clean as you work to make yourself not so sore.
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Thu Oct 17, 2019 9:54 am

I laid down with an exhausted groan wanting to just lay there forever as I slowly got cleaned and my sore and pained muscles relaxed.
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Fri Oct 18, 2019 6:16 am

At that point, another girl, no, a futa walked in, but she was also rather cum covered. She gave you a sympathetic smile, then, seeming only a whim, knelt down to smooch your forehead before working to get herself clean.
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Fri Oct 18, 2019 6:20 am

I let out a dazed groan "I don't think I can walk, I just want to lay here forever." I mumbled tiredly, not moving besides that, my ass was sore and it had felt good, and I felt confused angry turned on and all kinds of other confusing and conflicting things.
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Fri Oct 18, 2019 9:43 am

"Would you like some help to the infirmary?" The futa girl asked, giving you again a kind smile.
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Fri Oct 18, 2019 10:19 am

I looked up at her and hummed "Why were you covered in cum anyways? I was gang raped because apparently Business Futa Hear "He's Virgin tight" as "See if we can shove five cocks, or two fists, maybe a foot even in that ass!" I don't even know what all happened cause I passed out." I said tiredly.
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Sun Oct 20, 2019 1:07 pm

"Mhm, well, because I'm a pervy Futa and like to wear one of those bracelets too~" She says with a smile, showing you the one she's wearing. "Been a while since I've had something like that... your first time I take it?"
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Sun Oct 20, 2019 1:11 pm

I Snorted tiredly "I was a virgin this morning and didn't even know about the bracelets until I'd been throat fucked and came balls deep in a horny futa on the bus, who explained it then claimed I was her boyfriend." I retorted.
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Mon Oct 21, 2019 4:25 am

"Hehe, that sounds like it was a fun time~" The girl says, humming as she helps you up and... starts to help you be washed?
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Mon Oct 21, 2019 8:14 am

I was stuck leaning against her with a tired sigh "I'm pissed my "family" decided to not explain and kept it secret from me on purpose." I admitted "Why are you being nice to me?" I asked confused.
eaenidu

PreviousNext

Return to Private Games