Futa City [EAENIDU]

Forum for publicly viewable but closed-group role-playing.

Re: Futa City [EAENIDU]

Postby Kuragari » Thu Oct 17, 2019 4:34 am

"Oohhh... that'd explain a few things hehe... the bracelet your wearing their on your left hand says your available for anyone to use~" Candy says with a giggle, unbuttoning her shirt and popping her breasts out of her bra as she smiles and says "Mhm... you can play with them, go right ahead cutie~"
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Thu Oct 17, 2019 4:39 am

I squeaked "It what?!" I whispered in shock, before staring at her tits my cock getting harder "It, It, came with my school uniform and instructions!" I squeaked out in shock "No one's explained anything to me besides "Futa City has different laws and customs" Then refus~" I let out a moan clinging to her as I almost came.
"I mean, that thing about not looking a gift horse in the mouth? Well, how the fuck else are you supposed to figure out if it’s full of Greeks?”
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Thu Oct 17, 2019 4:53 am

"Mmhm... hehe, well, maybe I can lend some help... mhm... but first... mhm, let's have some fun~" She says as she presses your face to one breast, starting to ride you a bit faster as her walls clung to you oh so tightly, her own cock smearing pre against your stomach as she hummed and moaned out "P~Please, d~don't cum yet~! Just a bit more... c~come on cutie, c~cum with me!"
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Thu Oct 17, 2019 4:57 am

I moaned and Bit and sucked her nipple in surprised and used it to muffle my moans as I held off cumming, waiting for her permission thinking that she was going to pull off when I started cumming, only to moan as she coating my front and her cunt eagerly swallowed my cum, leaving me panting and shaking.
"I mean, that thing about not looking a gift horse in the mouth? Well, how the fuck else are you supposed to figure out if it’s full of Greeks?”
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Thu Oct 17, 2019 5:00 am

Candy was indeed quite happy to take your cum even as she painted the inside of your clothes white with her seed. She threw her head back and moaned nice and lewdly as her cunny tightened and worked to drain you of every bit of cum she could from you.

Once your orgasms had both ended, she hummed and smiled as she asked "So, what's your name? I want to know the name of my new boyfriend~"
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Thu Oct 17, 2019 5:03 am

I panted leaning against her "A~Alex West." I managed to gasp out hugging her "B~Boyfriend?" I asked after a few moments with a pretty but confused blush.
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Thu Oct 17, 2019 5:07 am

"Mmhm, Alex is such a good name for a cutie like you~" She said with a smile, squirming atop your dick a bit again as she hummed. "And sure, why not~? I already got a girlfriend, but no boyfriend, and your such a cutie I would be stupid to pass you up~"
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Thu Oct 17, 2019 5:09 am

I Blinked "Does that mean I should make you girlfriend my boyfriend?" I asked confused my mind trying to keep up despite being both sleep deprived and freshly fucked.
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Thu Oct 17, 2019 5:24 am

"Nah, she'd just be your second girlfriend~" Candy says with delight as she smooches your forehead. "Mmhm... I don't have class today thanks to some business I have to attend to for my sister... but the stop for the train stations another five or ten minutes from here... wanna have some more sex~?"
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Thu Oct 17, 2019 5:29 am

I nodded "Yes Please." I murmured shyly, "And, Uh, Explain the bracelet and some things?" I asked with a cute and pleading look up at her through my lashes.
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Thu Oct 17, 2019 5:41 am

She nodded, humming as she bounced atop you once, then asked, "Well, first, want to fill my ass, want me to stay where I am... or do you want me to stick mine inside you~?"
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Thu Oct 17, 2019 5:46 am

I Squeaked "I~I'm fine here." I stuttered out with a blush my dick would rebel if I took it out now!
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Thu Oct 17, 2019 5:58 am

She giggled at that, unbuttoning your front as she said "Well, we should probably clean some of this up at least then~" She said as she started to softly bounce atop you again. She begins gathering up the cum as she explains that those who aren't Futa have to wear either a bracelet, choker, or an easily visible pin that first identified if they were a guy or girl, and whether or not they were allowing free use or not. People new to town always started out as free use for all the futa, and only once you'd been in the city for a year could you start applying for different color codes... assuming by that point you weren't okay with such things.
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Thu Oct 17, 2019 6:03 am

I Squeaked at that and could only moan and wiggle as she softly dominated my body and the ride the entire way to the train station explaining this to me, "Anything I need to watch out for then? Any other rules?" I asked panting as I came again, she probably only had time to make me cum once more before it was time for me to get off.
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Thu Oct 17, 2019 6:11 am

Starting to ride you faster and harder now, her hand reaching down under you to massage and knead your balls, she hummed and said "Be careful on the train... new folks in town like you tend to get banged a fair bit on it their first time around... hehe, almost like a bunch of sharks smelling blood."
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Thu Oct 17, 2019 6:17 am

I Squeaked "U~Uh anything about school~?" I moaned out thrusting up into her cunt eagerly trying to cum with her again before the bus stopped to let me off.
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Thu Oct 17, 2019 6:20 am

"Besides that your going to be surrounded by a bunch of other futa's who are just as likely to be horny or hornier than I am~?" She asked with a giggle... "Just that as the new student you'll need to let your teacher fuck you or you'll need to suck them off before class starts."
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Thu Oct 17, 2019 6:26 am

I blushed and came into her again as the bus rolled to the stop and stumbled my way onto the train, trying to stay near the door but finding myself cramped in the middle of a bunch of business women, though I saw a few others dressed like me in small clusters on the train.
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Thu Oct 17, 2019 6:32 am

As soon as you were in that group of business women, a shiver goes down your spine as you feel one press up against your ass, a bulge rubbing against you as she gropes your ass. And the other women are all giving you predatory looks as bulges form in their dresses or pants.
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Thu Oct 17, 2019 6:40 am

I squeaked, having thought that it'd be the safest place I could go to, but that seemed wrong As looked around I saw something labeled "Free use Sitting and quickly pointed at it with a nod trying to move past them to get to it, only for me to realize it was some weird bdsm contraption and freeze, before the Business Futas grabbed me, and I could only look between them and the "Seating"
eaenidu

PreviousNext

Return to Private Games