Futa City [EAENIDU]

Forum for publicly viewable but closed-group role-playing.

Futa City [EAENIDU]

Postby Kuragari » Wed Oct 16, 2019 3:42 pm

PC:
eaenidu Wrote:Name:Alex West
Appearance: https://chan.sankakucomplex.com/post/show/4391525
Bio: A Cute young boy he lived with his single mother for as long as he can remember, his piece of shit dad had run off, lately his mom had starting dating a futa and a few times the lady and her daughters would show up for diner but, the place always reeked of cum, sex and dick cheese after they left, a heavy musk staining the place and he had to work to clean everything, he had complained a few times to his mom but nothing happened, then his mom married the dick woman and suddenly he was being forced to pack up and move to a futa city, with weird futa customs and beliefs and weird futa sisters and a weird futa dad suddenly and even a weird futa school with stupid rules like a skirt and no underwear. he was dressed for his first day and groaned, why was the school so far away that he had to first get up early, and then ride a train and then a school bus, and only one of his new sisters went to school but she owned a motorcycle and didn't have to get up early to ride that stuff like he did.

You had gotten up, dressed, and went ahead and made yourself lunch. Now you were heading for the bus stop to get to the train station. Going outside in the early morning with only a skirt and thigh high stockings made you shiver, your cock and balls twitching just a bit. No one else was at the bus stop, but as you saw the bus drawing closer, you noticed it had quite a few people on it already.
Kuragari

Re: Futa City [EAENIDU]

Postby eaenidu » Wed Oct 16, 2019 3:46 pm

I Sighed and climbed on with an embarrassed blush at having to push my way into the bus, hoping to find a place to sit alone, not, wanting to deal with other people it was all just, embarrassing, and I didn't want to deal with any of it.
"I mean, that thing about not looking a gift horse in the mouth? Well, how the fuck else are you supposed to figure out if it’s full of Greeks?”
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Thu Oct 17, 2019 3:03 am

You do find a place to sit, but only along the way do you find yourself getting groped... one futa woman actually pulls you in for a fierce kiss and a pinch of your ass before you sit down. And just as your about to suspect things can't get any weirder, when you open your eyes you see a cock staring right at your face, a blonde haired girl looking at you rather expectantly.
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Thu Oct 17, 2019 3:06 am

It was actually one of the smaller futa cocks I'd seen, only a little bigger than me but still...I raised an eyebrow and leaned away from her confused "I don't know why you're showing me that." I told her confused and annoyed that I wasn't sure if flashing your cock was illegal in This city, all I knew was it had a lot of weird rules and laws.
"I mean, that thing about not looking a gift horse in the mouth? Well, how the fuck else are you supposed to figure out if it’s full of Greeks?”
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Thu Oct 17, 2019 3:10 am

As you opened your mouth to speak, the moment you were finishing what you were saying she pushed her tip on into your mouth, smiling as she pat your head and with a needy quiver to her voice said "Come on, p~please, start sucking me off."
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Thu Oct 17, 2019 3:17 am

I coughed in shock at the question and sighed, I knew there was a lot of things in place to let anyone really, but futa especially cum as needed, so there was probably some rule, Blushing I whispered "Can't you, just, jack off or something?" I asked embarrassed "I'm, From outside, this is my first day leaving the house here, I~I don't even know the rules." I protested confused at why I'd been singled out, besides being shorter than anyone here, including her.
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Thu Oct 17, 2019 3:25 am

"Noo... I~I want a warm wet hole..." she whined, pushing more of her dick into your mouth and moaning as she felt your breath on her rod, a glob of pre soon spilling forth.
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Thu Oct 17, 2019 3:28 am

I gulped and looked around her whining was attracting attention, flushing Angrily I responded "Fine, but, I've never done this." Before awkwardly sucking on the tip of her cock and grimacing at the taste a bit, before just trying to jack her off hoping attention would leave us as I sucked and jacked her hidden by the seats from most.
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Thu Oct 17, 2019 3:36 am

Once you got to work, she seemed much happier, a blissful look coming to her face as she moaned and bit her lip, her eyes getting hazy with arousal as she started to thrust a bit more, soon forcing you to suck her a bit more as well. She continued petting your head, making this whole situation feel really weird.
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Thu Oct 17, 2019 3:39 am

I blushed in confusion at the petting and just sped up my hand trying to make her cum before she decided to throat fuck me like I'd caught my new "Big Sis" doing to my mom yesterday, I wasn't sure how to handle this.
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Thu Oct 17, 2019 3:46 am

"A~Ahh... y~your mouth is... s~so nice... w~wanna... wanna stuff it all the way in... p~please let me!" THe girl whined out in rising arousal, panting and mewling as her cock began to throb.
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Thu Oct 17, 2019 3:48 am

I Blushed and shook my head, pulling back a bit, clear unsure of how to continue and feeling confused and bewildered by her lustful look.
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Thu Oct 17, 2019 3:53 am

She, sadly, either didn't care or took it to mean yes, because she shoved on into your throat, her eyes getting little hearts in them as she felt you choking around her. She then thrusted a few times before pulling back and firing rope after rope of thick cum into your mouth.
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Thu Oct 17, 2019 3:58 am

I yelped and pulled back in shock choking and coughing when she let go taking most of her cum on my face and hair "Well, see if I do anything nice for you ever again." I grunted in disgust the cum leaking as I refused to swallow and tried to wipe my face clean.
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Thu Oct 17, 2019 4:02 am

You get caught by surprise again when the girl leans down and licks the cum off your face... then straddles you and pushes her cum filled lips to yours as she wraps her arms around you, that happy lusty look still in her eyes as she made out with you and fed you her cum.
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Thu Oct 17, 2019 4:07 am

I yelped in surprise and shock, feelings of disgust filled me as I tried to force the cum back into her mouth, but her experienced tongue forced me to drink it, coughing and sputtering in shock I finally whispered harshly "What's wrong with you?!" Trying to not attract anymore attention.
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Thu Oct 17, 2019 4:10 am

"Mhm... y~your mouth is the best... y~your throat is so nice and snug... ahh... I~I gotta make you feel good too~" She says, and surprises you as she lifts your skirt up and starts rubbing her slit against your cock. It takes only a moment before she lifts herself up and begins to sink down upon you... her lips reclaiming yours briefly before she pushes your face into her chest.
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Thu Oct 17, 2019 4:13 am

I Squeaked and Glared briefly at my dick wondering if this was a Why or Fear Boner before realizing she planned to ride me and gasping in shock as a pussy wrapped around my cock "I~I was a virgin~" I managed to squeak out before I was pinned with another lustful and demanding kiss.
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Thu Oct 17, 2019 4:24 am

"You were?" She asks in a bit of surprise, blinking a bit as she pulls back, that haze still in her eyes. "But your such a cutie... mmhm... and your dick feels nice and you have a nice mouth... how could anyone let you stay a virign for so long?" She then smiled a bit as she squirmed atop you, humming as she said "Well, don't worry, Candy will make your dick feel as good as you made mine~"

Said dick was still hard and rubbing against your stomach as she began to ride you.
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Thu Oct 17, 2019 4:28 am

I squeaked "C~Cause I'm a boy, from outside town, I just moved in two days ago~?" I squeaked as her pussy clung to my dick in a way that my hand never had, blushing as her slick dick slide under my clothes as she thrusted herself on my cock.
eaenidu

Next

Return to Private Games