Voodoo Plaything [EAENIDU]

Forum for publicly viewable but closed-group role-playing.

Re: Voodoo Plaything [EAENIDU]

Postby Kuragari » Mon Oct 14, 2019 3:44 pm

"Mhm, no, I don't think your ass could take it.. but how about some gentle spitroasting~?" She asked, even as Abigail leaned in to softly nibble at your ear as she ground her cock between your cheeks. "P~Please?" She asked as she looked at you with almost puppy dog like eyes.
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Mon Oct 14, 2019 3:49 pm

I snorted "If the two of you can stay gentle until all three of us Cum I'll date you both." I told them with a grin.
"I mean, that thing about not looking a gift horse in the mouth? Well, how the fuck else are you supposed to figure out if it’s full of Greeks?”
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Mon Oct 14, 2019 3:52 pm

"That sounds like a challenge~" Jacey says, though your a bit busy gasping as Abigail is already slowly pushing into your ass as she moans and nibbles on your ear.
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Mon Oct 14, 2019 3:55 pm

I Groaned "H~Holy Shit she's like twice as long and thick as that but plug." I muttered in shock.
"I mean, that thing about not looking a gift horse in the mouth? Well, how the fuck else are you supposed to figure out if it’s full of Greeks?”
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Tue Oct 15, 2019 2:54 pm

Jacey just giggled in amusement, shifting up and bringing her own cock up to your lips... something in your head telling you it was absolutely tasty.
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Tue Oct 15, 2019 2:57 pm

I found myself opening my mouth with a moan as I felt Abi's heavy balls rest against my small ones, and soon Jacey's rested on my chin.
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Wed Oct 16, 2019 2:13 pm

Slowly, the two began to thrust in and out of your two lewd holes, the pleasure filling you rather quickly as Abigail started toying with your nipples and your small girly cock.
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Wed Oct 16, 2019 2:17 pm

I blushed and whined in confusion why, why did this feel so good~? Why'd it feel good, right even to play the part of the girl? I let out soft moans as they both were surprisingly tender.
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Wed Oct 16, 2019 2:30 pm

"MMhm... such cute noises your letting out... mhm, hey Abigail, we should just make her our pet... then we can both share her and hear these cute noises from her whenever we want~" Jacey said, to which Abigail just moaned in agreement as her soft hands gently stroked you off, though Jacey referring to you as a her made your head tingle a bit more.
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Wed Oct 16, 2019 2:33 pm

I felt my girly cock stiffen and both my ass and throat tighten around both cocks before pulling off "H~Hey~ I~I, the deal was girlfriend~" I protested not noticing my slip before the cock was in my mouth again.
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Wed Oct 16, 2019 2:50 pm

Jacey giggled, smirking as she said "Oh sure, it'll start as girlfriend, but I think it won't be long before your worshipping us both like your our loyal happy pet~"
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Wed Oct 16, 2019 2:57 pm

I blushed and shuddered forced to moan as Abi hit that special spot or well, grazed it making my back arch a bit.
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Wed Oct 16, 2019 3:23 pm

"Aahh... S~Sue... S~Suee... m~mine... your b~boipussy... s~soo tight and hot right now... g~gonna make my dick melt!" Abigail said as Jacey shivered and moaned, her hips jerking a bit more from the moan you let out around her cock.
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Wed Oct 16, 2019 3:26 pm

I shuddered and moaned lowly cumming into her hand as she kept rubbing that same spot.
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Thu Oct 17, 2019 3:05 am

"Y~Your c~cumming already... d~does that mean your our girlfriend now?" Abigail asks shyly as she starts to go just a tiny bit faster.
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Thu Oct 17, 2019 3:07 am

I was panting around the cock in my mouth and pulled off with a moan and a lustful grin "N~No all of us, cum once~" I purred before going back to sucking.
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Thu Oct 17, 2019 5:05 am

As you purred that, you suddenly began to realize... you were now doing this of your own free will... you were sucking the futa cock of your bully, the delicious hard thick futa cock of Jacey... and were being fucked by the futa dick of her sister... your own dick being toyed with more like a clitty... your mind was on the edge of a precipice... if you fell off it, you might not be who you'd been so used to being... yet... this felt soo good... this felt so right... and well, Jacey was actually being nice to you... all of this lewd teasing had been arousing even if it humiliated you...

Maybe... maybe...

They were nearly there... you could feel it... they were going to cum soon... and so were you again.
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Thu Oct 17, 2019 5:08 am

I Moaned and pulled off kissing Jacey's balls and smiled feeling something fill me..."I'm glad you stopped being mean Jacey, makes it easier to love you two." I smiled with a giggle "Hmm~ how do you think I'll look in a wedding dress? Or, in Wedding lingerie?" I asked with a loving though teasing grin, as I swallowed both cocks to the base with both holes.
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Thu Oct 17, 2019 5:11 am

Such a teasing suggestion seemed to be too much for them both... their cocks throbbed three times as they shoved forward eagerly, then as you were sent into a blinding white and pink climax, they came as well, filling you with rich, thick spunk and seed that gave you a second orgasm, this one purely of the mind, as a switch finished flicking, sliding and locking into place as your world spun in euphoric, rapturous ecstasy...

Spoiler (click to show/hide):

I was thinking a timeskip post of some sort to the two of them wedding you with you in fact wearing wedding lingerie to it :P
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Thu Oct 17, 2019 5:14 am

I Blushed as I remember that night and giggled before walking down the aisle my mother handing me off, it was kinda embarrassing to be wearing so little and so shear clothing in front of everyone, but well, my loves seemed to enjoy it, and I was all to happy to join them and saying my vows, though, I'd be lying if I said I wasn't looking forward to what they planned tonight.
eaenidu

PreviousNext

Return to Private Games