Voodoo Plaything [EAENIDU]

Forum for publicly viewable but closed-group role-playing.

Re: Voodoo Plaything [EAENIDU]

Postby Kuragari » Mon Oct 14, 2019 2:18 pm

The student nods, though as you look his way again you notice a slight bulge in his pants... which brings up an odd thought in your head about liking cocks... and from there your mind begins to wander...
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Mon Oct 14, 2019 2:19 pm

I sat there confused and thinking in circles, the rest of the day I can't help but feel exhausted and burnt out.
"I mean, that thing about not looking a gift horse in the mouth? Well, how the fuck else are you supposed to figure out if it’s full of Greeks?”
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Mon Oct 14, 2019 2:22 pm

The rest of the day thankfully passes by uneventfully, though as your making for the bus Jacey spots you and smirks as she gestures you over. "Your sitting with me again~"
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Mon Oct 14, 2019 2:27 pm

I Groaned but nodded "Jacey, I feel exhausted." I said sagging my shoulders tiredly.
"I mean, that thing about not looking a gift horse in the mouth? Well, how the fuck else are you supposed to figure out if it’s full of Greeks?”
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Mon Oct 14, 2019 2:39 pm

She hummed a bit at that, then just messed with your hair. However, on the bus, she surprised you pulling you into her lap and just resting her head atop yours... otherwise leaving you alone... save for the twitching bulge you can feel in her jeans.
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Mon Oct 14, 2019 2:40 pm

I blushed but ended up curling up some and nuzzling into her lap as I took a short nap.
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Mon Oct 14, 2019 2:43 pm

You woke up as the bus was stopping, but with the note from Jacey that you were coming over to her place this time instead.
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Mon Oct 14, 2019 2:46 pm

Still sleepy I just nodded and followed "Ugh, I think I feel like shit cause something controlled me, it forced me to suck a dildo in freezing water, I couldn't move." I admitted thanks to a light headache, no matter how crazy it sounded at the moment.
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Mon Oct 14, 2019 2:54 pm

For the first time, Jacey actually looked... embarrassed, and even a bit upset at that. Guilty almost. But you weren't paying perfect attention as she guided you into her house. You did however see her sister walking around in a bra and panties, a bulge in said panties, squeak in surprise and try to dash back into the kitchen when she saw you.
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Mon Oct 14, 2019 2:57 pm

I blinked in confusion and stumbled only to collapse tiredly against Jacey and letting out a whine "Sleep?" I mumured "Cold, Warm." I said with mumbles looking for heat and relief from my headache.
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Mon Oct 14, 2019 3:03 pm

She nodded, and hurried you up to her bedroom. Somehow, your current state offers a weird clarity this time as she calls her sister in, who is blushing brilliantly as she sees you. Jacey orders her to strip, then starts stripping as well as she gets your clothes off... and for the first time, you realize that Jacey (and her sister) actually do now seem to have cocks and balls attached to them!

Before you can freak out about this though... Jacey is pulling you under the covers, pressing you against her front as she tells her sister Abigail to spoon up against you... leaving you sandwiched between your sexy futa bully, her sexy shy cute sister... and feeling very warm even as your slightly distracted by their throbbing man poles pressed against you.
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Mon Oct 14, 2019 3:06 pm

I Hummed tiredly, promptly decided it would be future Sue's problem and tiredly pulled them closer so I could sleep warmly and hopefully get rid of my headache.
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Mon Oct 14, 2019 3:10 pm

When you wake up later, it's close to midnight... your headache is mostly gone. Your dick is also hard again... and rubbing against...

Your cheeks redden as you remember what you had seen before you went to sleep, yet find yourself unable to immediately say or do anything as Abigail and Jacey are still asleep... and Jacey actually looks a bit peaceful and... cute asleep as she is, resting her head against yours.
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Mon Oct 14, 2019 3:14 pm

I sighed before blushing and letting out a surprised moan as Jacey's cock tip rubbed mine and Abigail's lightly poked my weirdly sensitive ass.
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Mon Oct 14, 2019 3:19 pm

Your moan seemed to stir them both, and Jacey smirked a bit as she asked "Feeling better cutie?"
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Mon Oct 14, 2019 3:20 pm

I hummed "Headache's almost completely gone, Though mind numbing confusion has replaced it." I admitted casually.
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Mon Oct 14, 2019 3:23 pm

"Mhm... well, anything in particular your confused about~?" She asked, even as Abigail began to shyly rub her hands up and down your side.
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Mon Oct 14, 2019 3:26 pm

I blinked "Well, You being nice, Why I'm in your house, why the hell it seems like I can't control my body and oh, the dicks?" I asked sarcasticly "I'm, weirdly not mad, just confused."
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Mon Oct 14, 2019 3:37 pm

"Mmhm... well, I could explain a bunch of those things... but I can feel your small girly dick is hard... and me and my sister are hard... and I know something that'll help make the rest of the headache go away~"
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Mon Oct 14, 2019 3:40 pm

I blinked at her "The two of you Doing my ass together in sisterly bonding?" I guessed after a moment of thought.
eaenidu

PreviousNext

Return to Private Games