Voodoo Plaything [EAENIDU]

Forum for publicly viewable but closed-group role-playing.

Voodoo Plaything [EAENIDU]

Postby Kuragari » Sat Oct 12, 2019 2:27 pm

PC:
eaenidu Wrote:Name: Sue Mackenzie
Appearance: http://img1.thatpervert.com/pics/post/full/kubo-%28artist%29-artist-Newhalf-Solo-Newhalf-4673979.jpeg
Bio:Sue grew up bullied and mostly alone, having his big sis and mom helped but well, he was a boy named Sue, his father's idea before he left. Sue spent most of his days trying to avoid people it didn't help that in the sun his hair looked pink(It looked pink all the time he just tried to ignore the girly color and call it red) and that he grew his hair long for his sister who dreamed of styling to practice on, though today he felt some fear, one of his more aggressive bullies, a girl was eyeing him up and he'd been on edge waiting for the prank, he really wished she'd just get it over with and that he didn't share a bus stop with her.

The bus was making for your stop... there was maybe three minutes left before you'd be free... you could hurry home and then forget all about your bully creeping you out and looking at you so weirdly...

Suddenly, an odd urge overcame you... an urge to pull your cock out... and... and your hands were starting to move to do just that! W~What the heck was going on?! The only good thing was the bus driver was only paying attention to the road as you began to undo your button and zipper...
Kuragari

Re: Voodoo Plaything [EAENIDU]

Postby eaenidu » Sat Oct 12, 2019 2:31 pm

I squeaked but muffled it if only as I found my pants and underwear falling to my ankles and my short three inch cock stood at full attention, what the hell was going on?! why couldn't I pull my pants up?!
"I mean, that thing about not looking a gift horse in the mouth? Well, how the fuck else are you supposed to figure out if it’s full of Greeks?”
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Sat Oct 12, 2019 2:39 pm

You weren't sure why, but you could hear snickering coming from your bully who was in a nearby seat. She glanced your way, then you felt a new urge coming over you... an urge to move one hand to your dick... but only placing two fingers at your cock head... which you began to softly rub and toy at even as your stop got closer!
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Sat Oct 12, 2019 2:41 pm

I Blushed in shamed confusion as my legs spread and I almost felt like I was putting on a show for her biting my lip to keep my confused moans hidden as I toyed with my dick.
"I mean, that thing about not looking a gift horse in the mouth? Well, how the fuck else are you supposed to figure out if it’s full of Greeks?”
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Sat Oct 12, 2019 2:47 pm

For some reason, toying with your dick like this felt... weird... almost degrading as well... you weren't stroking at it like a guy was supposed to either... t~then... your other hand comes up and you start sucking on a finger in an almost lewd manner... your not sure why, though it does turn you on just a bit... then the slickened digit begins traveling down... past your cock... past your balls... and... and to your ass!
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Sat Oct 12, 2019 2:51 pm

I only the knowing the driver would investigate stopped me from screaming as I laid back and showed off my finger going into my ass to my bully, I could only pray she didn't record this or something!
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Sat Oct 12, 2019 2:52 pm

Thankfully, she wasn't recording it, as she didn't have her phone out... but she had shifted now and was rubbing at... that... that was a bulge in her jeans... a big one! S~She had a cock now! And it was bigger than yours!
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Sat Oct 12, 2019 2:55 pm

I stared it looked so thick and at least twice as long what the hell was happening?! Only my mind went white as I suddenly found myself finger banging my ass with my middle finger and cumming on myself when I hit something inside me.
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Sat Oct 12, 2019 3:00 pm

You'd stroked off before, but the pleasure you felt was so much more intense, especially as you rubbed at your dick as you were. The scent of your own cum filled your mind even as you felt the bus starting to slow down. As you begin to come down from the high. you feel your bully, Jacey, slide into the seat you were in as she grinned and said "Mhm... so, you gonna do what I tell you... or I gonna call the driver over here and tell them what a pervert you are~?"
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Sat Oct 12, 2019 3:02 pm

I blushed darkly in shame and confusion "What do you want, I don't even know why I did that." I grumbled before realizing she really was going to call the driver and hissed "Wait wait whatever I'll do what you want, but we're almost at the stop, what do you want money?" I asked trying to pull my pants up embarrassed.
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Sat Oct 12, 2019 3:06 pm

You were able to pull your pants up, but she smirked and hummed as she said "When you get to your house... I want you to find some of your sister's clothes... and I want you to put them on. Then, model them in front of a mirror and send me a pic. Do good enough, and that'll be all I ask for... today~"
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Sat Oct 12, 2019 3:09 pm

I Blushed and coughed, embarrassed but, nodded before heading home, I felt smart, I didn't have any way to contact her so once I got home and away from her I could just pretend none of this happened, she didn't have any evidence after all.
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Sat Oct 12, 2019 3:11 pm

There was, of course, a small problem. You didn't have a way to contact her, but as soon as you walked in, your phone buzzed and... oh... oh no... she hadn't recorded it... but she had snapped a picture as you were busy cumming! A text followed saying "Don't forget. You have half an hour to send it, or you'll find that I can do much more to you..."
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Sat Oct 12, 2019 3:13 pm

I sighed and gulped quickly heading to my sister's room and rooting around, in my mirror I was now wearing a short sun dress that barely went to my thigh, Blushing I took a pic, and a pick of me in a tube top, short jacket, frilly skirt and thigh high stripped stockings, sending both to her, hoping it would placate her.
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Sat Oct 12, 2019 3:17 pm

There's a pause, then you get a reply back that says "Mmhm, good boy~ have your reward!" Your not entirely sure what she means by that until... you cum, just... just on the spot... it's somewhere between stroking off and the orgasm you had from what happened on the bus... oddly enough, nothing shoots out of your dick... you just... it's so weird you've done nothing special yet it feels like you've just cum and your head is spinning!
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Sat Oct 12, 2019 3:20 pm

I practically collapsed, even as I saved her number tiredly panting in confusion not used to having two orgasms so close together, I put my sister's clothes back and tried to just, ignore whatever happened and focus on school work and getting to bed, confused in the extreme.
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Sat Oct 12, 2019 3:24 pm

The rest of your day seems to go by normally... until your getting ready for a shower. Suddenly, your struck by an urge to check under the sink to see if your sister left any of her toys there... w~why would you be thinking that? And worse... you found a dildo and some flavored lube... why were you pulling them out and bringing them with you to the shower?
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Sat Oct 12, 2019 3:28 pm

I blinked what, what the hell was I doing? Why was I kneeling in the shower? Sticking the dildo to the side and practically jamming it down my throat and choking on it, I was blushing in confused humiliation as the position made the hot shower head which I had let go of to do this, spray right onto my ass and balls, why couldn't I pull off the dildo?
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Sat Oct 12, 2019 3:31 pm

To add to the humiliation, the water felt really good as it struck against your balls, making them feel oh so sensitive. After a moment, you pulled off the dildo, coughing and gagging... only to take it back into your mouth, but this time you were taking your time and pacing yourself as you started to suck at the cock... one hand moving to rub and caress your flat chest as the other moved to do that weird toying with your cock tip again...

F~Fuck... this... this was starting to feel... w~weird...
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Sat Oct 12, 2019 3:34 pm

I blushed in humiliation as I pinched and tugged at my nipples and teasing my cock tip as the water teased my balls I found myself almost monofocused on the cock though, completely unable to pull away, sucking and slurping as I tasted either my mom or sister on the shaft and only able to cum once I'd made it balls deep, practically in a trance and exhausted from cumming so many times.
eaenidu

Next

Return to Private Games