Gotta Fuck 'Em All [eaenidu]

Forum for publicly viewable but closed-group role-playing.

Re: Gotta Fuck 'Em All [eaenidu]

Postby Firehead » Sun Feb 09, 2020 1:20 am

You manage to get a little away as she distracted by the feeling of your supple cheeks against her raging erection. "Now where's the fun of doing the same thing twice?" She begins shuffling closer using her grip on your ankles to keep you from getting away entirely.
Firehead

Postby eaenidu » Sun Feb 09, 2020 4:10 am

I Squeaked in fear "U~Um, You could make me lick your, O~Or ass or something?" I offer as I was herded to a wall "I~I Just don't think you'd fit in that hole." I said as my back hit the wall.
"I mean, that thing about not looking a gift horse in the mouth? Well, how the fuck else are you supposed to figure out if it’s full of Greeks?”
eaenidu

Postby Firehead » Tue Feb 11, 2020 3:46 am

As you find nowhere to retreat anymore, her cock head grazes against your pucker. "Oh, you don't worry about that. A slut like you can always manage. Plus, I'm sure you'll take larger eventually if you keep fooling around with the animals."
Firehead

Postby eaenidu » Tue Feb 11, 2020 4:39 am

I Tried to wiggle my hips out of the way "W~Well Seeing as I'm still you know, a virgin down there I think there's a bit of a difference between "Eventually" and "Getting Railed by a cock as big as my wrist" Don't you?" I said nervously.
"I mean, that thing about not looking a gift horse in the mouth? Well, how the fuck else are you supposed to figure out if it’s full of Greeks?”
eaenidu

Postby Firehead » Wed Feb 12, 2020 3:08 am

"Don't worry, you've gotten my plenty slick, and I've got plenty of practice when it comes to working asses." Before she can continue, there's a heavy slam against the door before the Arcanine bursts through the door followed by the girl that brought you here.
Firehead

Postby eaenidu » Wed Feb 12, 2020 4:24 am

I let out A Whimper of fear, before suddenly the door was broken in and I eagerly scrambled to them if I could escape her hands.
eaenidu

Postby Firehead » Thu Feb 13, 2020 3:16 am

"Heh, guess I got a little greedy." The Arcanine puts a hand on her shoulder. "Don't worry, I'll leave quietly." As she passes though, you feel her gaze on you. "Remember your place, kitty."
Firehead

Postby eaenidu » Thu Feb 13, 2020 3:50 am

I Was Panting and Shaking a Bit with Fear, Adrenalin Rushing through me and leaving suddenly as I shook, I hugged the girl I'd come here with and panted rubbing my head against her in an effort to sooth my ears which still hurt from the pinching and twisting.
eaenidu

Postby Firehead » Fri Feb 14, 2020 3:36 am

The woman you came to the club with holds you close as the other woman is lead out. You feel something grab your dress and realize it's Nezha looking rather distraught herself. "It's a little strange, but I think she actually sensed that you were in trouble.
Firehead

Postby eaenidu » Fri Feb 14, 2020 4:49 am

I Hugged Nezha nuzzling her "Thank you Dear." I Murmured slowly calming down, though my ears were flat on my head now, instead of perking up like they had before.
eaenidu

Postby Firehead » Sat Feb 15, 2020 9:21 pm

Your partner nuzzles you back happily as the woman's hand moves under your flattened ears to rub there. "Sorry, it took so long to arrive. It was hard just finding out where you'd gone."
Firehead

Postby eaenidu » Sun Feb 16, 2020 1:24 am

I Flinched lightly on instinct "I'm just happy you found me, By the Time I realized anything was wrong, I'd already had my ear twisted so bad it felt like it was going to get pulled off." I muttered with some pain.
eaenidu

Postby Firehead » Sun Feb 16, 2020 3:46 am

She gives you a sympathetic squeeze. "Sound like she was pretty rough. She seemed pretty upset with you too. Any idea why she was being like that?" She leads you over to the table letting you take a seat to rest a bit.
Firehead

Postby eaenidu » Sun Feb 16, 2020 4:23 am

I Grunted "She Seemed to hate People like me, and mentioned I was Less Than Human and that I deserved it for doing stuff with pokemon." I said, my ears firmly hiding in my hair now.
eaenidu

Postby Firehead » Mon Feb 17, 2020 3:15 am

She seems a bit surprised. "Sounds like a human supremacist. I didn't think they could stomach clubs like this. I've heard they've gotten pretty bold of late. Not sure if you've heard but avoid anything involving Team Purity."
Firehead

Postby eaenidu » Mon Feb 17, 2020 4:30 am

I blinked and cocked my head "Team Purity?" I asked Hugging Nezha as I Sat there confused.
eaenidu

Postby Firehead » Wed Feb 19, 2020 2:47 am

"Yeah, it's a group that thinks sex with Pokémon is wrong, and there's a lot of rumors about them getting up to some pretty shady stuff to get their way."
Firehead

Postby eaenidu » Wed Feb 19, 2020 3:11 am

I Frowned "That, Doesn't Sound good." I mused my ears slowly coming back out of hiding as I sat there, "Why does it matter to them what I do?" I asked with an annoyed huff.
eaenidu

Postby Firehead » Thu Feb 20, 2020 10:43 pm

She shrugs. "I don't know. Some people just seem to care a little too much about what others do. They claim it damages society, but I think that's just an excuse."
Firehead

Postby eaenidu » Fri Feb 21, 2020 12:00 am

I Sighed and nodded "I Mean, I'm a pretty open person, if she'd just been nice, and you know, lubed me up or like, licked my ass or something I probably would have let her at least try putting it in." I said shaking my head without thought.
eaenidu

PreviousNext

Return to Private Games