Gotta Fuck 'Em All [eaenidu]

Forum for publicly viewable but closed-group role-playing.

Re: Gotta Fuck 'Em All [eaenidu]

Postby Firehead » Fri Jan 10, 2020 3:37 am

Her eyes quickly dart to your ears for a moment though she doesn't comment on them. "Ah, so you're new to this scene, then? Well, I could show you the ropes a bit if you want."
Firehead

Postby eaenidu » Fri Jan 10, 2020 4:26 am

I Blinked "R~Ropes~?" I moaned a bit as I was eaten out having a hard time trying to muffle it, I looked at her and then around, having no Idea what to do or say "I~I came with some~O~One but I don't think she'd M~Mind." I managed to stutter out as I shyly glanced up at her.
"I mean, that thing about not looking a gift horse in the mouth? Well, how the fuck else are you supposed to figure out if it’s full of Greeks?”
eaenidu

Postby Firehead » Sat Jan 11, 2020 12:59 am

She raised an eyebrow as you moaned. "Are you okay, you look a little distracted?" She moves into the bench next to you catching a glimpse at the Pokémon between your legs which simply winks at her while continuing to drill her tongue deep into your folds.
Firehead

Postby eaenidu » Sat Jan 11, 2020 10:53 am

I Gasped as the teasing mon hit a spot that had me leaning into the girl, moaning and shivering in pleasure.
"I mean, that thing about not looking a gift horse in the mouth? Well, how the fuck else are you supposed to figure out if it’s full of Greeks?”
eaenidu

Postby Firehead » Mon Jan 13, 2020 3:24 am

"First time at a club, and you're already getting eaten out under the table? Did you not expect to be caught, or did you want to get found out all along?" She grabs you by the hair pulling you into a forceful kiss.
Firehead

Postby eaenidu » Mon Jan 13, 2020 3:26 am

I moaned into the kiss and blushed "I~I she belong to who brought me here~" I moaned out stuttering once the kiss broke.
eaenidu

Postby Firehead » Tue Jan 14, 2020 1:39 am

"But you still let her like the naughty little girl you are." Revede groans down between your legs. "Wow, she must really enjoy eating you out. Unless there's more going on down there."
Firehead

Postby eaenidu » Tue Jan 14, 2020 1:53 am

I Squeaked and blushed "A~Ah mine's down there t~too." I admitted, not sure how to deal with such as aggressive woman and just trying to go along with it.
eaenidu

Postby Firehead » Thu Jan 16, 2020 10:57 pm

She pauses for a moment giving the Electrike a quick glance before returning her gaze to you. "Well then, why don't we leave them here, and they can let your friend know that we'll be back?"
Firehead

Postby eaenidu » Thu Jan 16, 2020 11:50 pm

I Blinked "O~Oh um, O~Okay? T~That sounds fine?" I said looking down at the Electrike in between my legs, before Looking up, trying to go along with it, thinking since I was here I might as well listen to the experienced person, since she seemed to know more, Blushing I followed her, my ears twitching to every sound as I followed along with the women, confused, flustered, horny and just a bit innocent.
eaenidu

Postby Firehead » Fri Jan 17, 2020 7:32 pm

Revede nods, and as you get up, rolls over to face Nezha under the table. Your Pokémon gives you a mildly concerned look, but the Electrike before her quickly distracts her with a kiss. The woman leads you to a back hall looking into the first room before slipping in.
Firehead

Postby eaenidu » Fri Jan 17, 2020 9:19 pm

I Gave Nezha a Confused Look, not really sure what I was suppose to do, I followed the Woman to the backrooms still looking confused, one on why they had backrooms and two why she was leading me here.
eaenidu

Postby Firehead » Mon Jan 20, 2020 2:35 am

The room you entered appeared to be a smaller version of the previous room. The music could still be heard here, and there was a smaller dance floor along with some places for seating. The only thing it was lacking appeared to be a bar. Shutting the door behind you, the woman closes it. "There, that should give us some privacy."
Firehead

Postby eaenidu » Mon Jan 20, 2020 5:07 am

I Blinked and looked around my ears perking up a little as the music stopped being so loud, I heard her words and cocked my head "Oh, privacy in a club?" I asked a bit confused "Shouldn't stuff like this cost more?" I asked blushing worriedly.
eaenidu

Postby Firehead » Mon Jan 20, 2020 9:36 pm

"Yeah, it usually does unless you know the right people, but enough about that." She struts over to you looking you up and down a moment before she reaches up rubbing one of your ears between her fingers.
Firehead

Postby eaenidu » Mon Jan 20, 2020 11:25 pm

I blinked at her words and opening my mouth only to let out a surprised purr at the rubbing of my ear, having not expected it.
eaenidu

Postby Firehead » Wed Jan 22, 2020 2:29 am

Her demeaner suddenly shifts as she goes from rubbing the ear to pinching it firmly. "Disgusting, a half-breed like you enjoys wallowing with the animals, don't you?"
Firehead

Postby eaenidu » Wed Jan 22, 2020 3:24 am

I let out a Surprised and Confused Yowl of pain at the pinch flinching and trying to free my ear, my eyes opening wide, my pupils themselves opening wider than most humans did as I tried to figure out what to do "Wha~What? W~Why?" I was confused, everyone had seemed so nice, then this happened?
eaenidu

Postby Firehead » Fri Jan 24, 2020 12:32 am

She glares at you for a moment a cruel smile growing on her face. "Because you're filthy. You got those Pokémon genes all mixed in with the human ones." She starts lowering her hand slowly meaning you must crouch or kneel to not have your ear pulled. Someone like you should be begging a human to grace you with their genes, so your kid can be more human than they are." As you're brought lower, your brought eye level with her skirt where a noticeable bulge has formed.
Firehead

Postby eaenidu » Fri Jan 24, 2020 3:20 am

I let out Yowls and Whines as I was pulled down until I knelt opening my eyes to glare, only to stare poleaxed at her heavy looking bulge "K~Kid?! I'm to young for a Kid!" I told her shocked, my eyes darting around.
eaenidu

PreviousNext

Return to Private Games