Gotta Fuck 'Em All [eaenidu]

Forum for publicly viewable but closed-group role-playing.

Re: Gotta Fuck 'Em All [eaenidu]

Postby Firehead » Tue Dec 03, 2019 3:32 am

Neither the Nurse nor your Nezha can be found in the room. The girl beside you shrugs her shoulders. "Huh, Nurse Joy must be on break. Oh well, Pokémon waiting for their trainers are usually kept back there." She points out a door against the back wall.
Firehead

Postby eaenidu » Tue Dec 03, 2019 4:30 am

I Nodded and Headed back to the door with a huff, feeling embarrassed and a bit confused but not really caring.
"I mean, that thing about not looking a gift horse in the mouth? Well, how the fuck else are you supposed to figure out if it’s full of Greeks?”
eaenidu

Postby Firehead » Fri Dec 06, 2019 12:48 am

Opening the door, you find the room full of beds and chairs none of which appear occupied. At first, you don't see any sign of Nezha until you look further in the back where you see her. She's seated in Nurse Joy's lap who coo's above her. Between her legs, a Chansey is bobbing her head.
Firehead

Postby eaenidu » Fri Dec 06, 2019 1:18 am

I Blinked and blushed shaking my head "Really Nezha, I didn't know you liked Chansey's~" I said with a smile and a giggle, I was surprised yeah, but oh well.
"I mean, that thing about not looking a gift horse in the mouth? Well, how the fuck else are you supposed to figure out if it’s full of Greeks?”
eaenidu

Postby Firehead » Sat Dec 07, 2019 2:41 am

As you got a little closer, you noticed that Nurse Joy was bouncing Nezha slowly in her lap. "Oh, you're back, Your girl was a bit on the energetic side, so I thought she could use a bit of an outlet."
Firehead

Postby eaenidu » Sat Dec 07, 2019 5:07 am

I looked "Well, As long as you don't leave me dealing with an egg, or a baby, I'm a bit to new and a bit to poor to take care of either." I said amused, my ears Wiggling and twitching every way they could now that they were free.
eaenidu

Postby Firehead » Sun Dec 08, 2019 1:57 am

The nurse chuckles, "Don't worry, I took all precautions." She moans as she slides Nezha back down into her lap drawing a groan from Nezha as well while Chansey starts swallowing around your Pokémon's cock.
Firehead

Postby eaenidu » Sun Dec 08, 2019 2:09 am

I hummed and watched blushing lightly at the scene, feeling kinda jealous but not wanting to admit it as I watched someone else make my pokemon cum.
eaenidu

Postby Firehead » Tue Dec 10, 2019 3:48 am

Nurse Joy lifted Nezha off of her lap letting her still hard cock flop out. "Here she is good as new." As she was set down, Nezha ran up to you hugging your leg with a happy 'Rio'.
Firehead

Postby eaenidu » Tue Dec 10, 2019 4:00 am

I pet Nezha's head, feeling happy that she ran straight over to me, before humming "We lost the battle remember? So now we gotta go with our friend here to pay our debt." I told her blushing a bit "That means we're going to a club, I don't even know what kind of one, but, how do you think I look dressed up like This Nezha?" I asked motioning at my outfit after I explained what was going on.
eaenidu

Postby Firehead » Wed Dec 11, 2019 3:15 am

She looks up seeming a bit surprised by your dress, but there was also a gleam of interest in there as well. Your new friend steps up behind you whistling as she gets a look at the still dressing Nurse Joy. "You know, I'm not sure now if I want to tell you anything about this place or keep it a nice little surprise for when we get there."
Firehead

Postby eaenidu » Wed Dec 11, 2019 4:03 am

I Shrugged "I'll follow you, we made a bet on the battle after all." I said still feeling embarrassed by all this but refusing to back down "Plus, Nezha could use a night of fun, cause I plan to start training tomorrow." I said with a grin.
eaenidu

Postby Firehead » Fri Dec 13, 2019 12:55 am

Nezha cheers hearing that there would be some fun tonight before the training really began. "Alright then, just follow me." She waves to the now dressed Nurse Joy and Chansey before leading you out of the room and the Center.
Firehead

Postby eaenidu » Fri Dec 13, 2019 3:16 am

I Blushed and followed her closely, still not sure what the place is going to be like, and nervous about it, but going along.
eaenidu

Postby Firehead » Sat Dec 14, 2019 4:01 am

The three of you made your way through the town coming to a large, well-lit building. You could see a velvet cord where a line of people were waiting to get in. A large, imposing figure stood by the door as people waited.
Firehead

Postby eaenidu » Sat Dec 14, 2019 5:53 am

I blinked "That's a long line, we're going to be waiting a while then?" I asked blushing nervously.
eaenidu

Postby Firehead » Tue Dec 17, 2019 1:50 am

"Not as long as you might think for a couple of cuties like us. Remember, the loser had to get us in. All you gotta do is flash the bouncer a little tit, and if she likes it enough, we can just get waved through."
Firehead

Postby eaenidu » Tue Dec 17, 2019 7:12 am

I Blushed "Do, Do we just walk to the front and do that?" I asked nervous and embarrassed.
eaenidu

Postby Firehead » Wed Dec 18, 2019 12:52 am

She nods leading you up towards the figure at the door. The line is along the front wall of the building, and she leads you alongside the line until you reach the figure, an Arcanine as it turns out. She gives you a curious look as the girl beside you nudges you with her elbow.
Firehead

Postby eaenidu » Wed Dec 18, 2019 2:22 am

I Blushed and gave a nervous smile "Hey, Um, Think me and my friend could go on inside?" I asked nervously but pulling my top and flashing my nipples to the large guard, one ear up and the other laying flat "I'd be really happy if you did~?" I did my best to purr seductively like I'd heard my mom do a few times.
eaenidu

PreviousNext

Return to Private Games