Gotta Fuck 'Em All [eaenidu]

Forum for publicly viewable but closed-group role-playing.

Re: Gotta Fuck 'Em All [eaenidu]

Postby Firehead » Wed Nov 20, 2019 9:01 pm

"Well don't you worry. My Mon and I will show you and yours the ropes, and soon you'll be partying with the best of them in no time. Now, do you want to head down and do some clothes shopping while Nezha recovers?"
Firehead

Postby eaenidu » Thu Nov 21, 2019 2:05 am

I Hummed "Um, how does this work? What if she comes back and I'm not here?" I asked unsurely.
"I mean, that thing about not looking a gift horse in the mouth? Well, how the fuck else are you supposed to figure out if it’s full of Greeks?”
eaenidu

Postby Firehead » Fri Nov 22, 2019 3:20 am

"She'll just hold her for you, but if you're worried, I can leave Revede here to let her know you'll be back."
Firehead

Postby eaenidu » Fri Nov 22, 2019 6:30 am

I Bit my lip "Well, If you say so, we can go shopping real quick and be right back." I told her nodding.
"I mean, that thing about not looking a gift horse in the mouth? Well, how the fuck else are you supposed to figure out if it’s full of Greeks?”
eaenidu

Postby Firehead » Sat Nov 23, 2019 3:33 am

"If we only get one outfit, we won't need to be gone long." She begins leading you off taking you to a small, second-hand clothing shop.
Firehead

Postby eaenidu » Sat Nov 23, 2019 5:09 am

I nodded and followed her Closely, my eyes looking around intent on looking at all the new stuff.
eaenidu

Postby Firehead » Sun Nov 24, 2019 3:25 am

The town seemed rather quaint as you walked, but you noticed many buildings not open yet hinting that there was quite the nightlife around here. Your companion ushers you into the store. "Look around and let me know if you see anything you like."
Firehead

Postby eaenidu » Sun Nov 24, 2019 5:44 am

I Shrugged "Um, I Don't really know what to wear, I was kinda just going to wear whatever you picked out." I murmured looking around unsure of what was appropriate for clubbing
eaenidu

Postby Firehead » Sun Nov 24, 2019 4:53 pm

She gets a wide grin on her face as you say that. "Oh, if you're going to say something like that, I won't let you go back. If I pick something, you're going to wear it, agreed?"
Firehead

Postby eaenidu » Sun Nov 24, 2019 5:08 pm

I Blinked at that and Shrugged "Sounds good? Just, Make sure I can wear it without being arrested." I joked with a nervous smile at her look.
eaenidu

Postby Firehead » Mon Nov 25, 2019 3:27 am

She giggles, "I can keep to that." She looks over the various options, but stops when she notices one piece in particular. A black one-piece dress. There are openings above and below the bosom as well as one over the navel. The skirt, if it can be called that, covers the crotch and ass while leaving the legs completely exposed, and it's clearly an outfit meant to be worn without bra or panties.

Spoiler (click to show/hide):
Firehead

Postby eaenidu » Mon Nov 25, 2019 5:46 am

I Blushed "Um, I guess A hat would ruin the whole thing." I murmured taking it off and posing unsurely for her as I wore what she got me.
eaenidu

Postby Firehead » Tue Nov 26, 2019 2:36 am

While you were getting dressed, your companion had changed her own clothing coming out in a tight leather crop top and tight leather pants. "Yeah, you're looking good in that, and yeah, the hat just doesn't suit the rest."
Firehead

Postby eaenidu » Tue Nov 26, 2019 1:23 pm

I blushed "It feels like a stiff wind or walking by someone and I'll be exposed." I murmured, my ears folding over my eyes or well, trying to shyly.
eaenidu

Postby Firehead » Thu Nov 28, 2019 5:19 am

She giggles a little. "Is there really anything that bad with getting exposed just a little? You shouldn't let it bother you."
Firehead

Postby eaenidu » Thu Nov 28, 2019 7:21 am

I Blushed and huffed "It's, embarrassing, and, I'm a bit nervous about my ears, but I'm not backing down." I told her flushed but determined.
eaenidu

Postby Firehead » Sat Nov 30, 2019 1:42 am

She runs a finger along one of your ears, tickling it. "It'll be fine, but we should get back to the Center. Wouldn't want Nezha missing the fun, would we?"
Firehead

Postby eaenidu » Sat Nov 30, 2019 5:41 pm

I Squeaked my ears Flicking at her touches before I nodded "Um, Where can we drop off Packs? Just, at the Center?" I asked unsurely.
eaenidu

Postby Firehead » Mon Dec 02, 2019 2:55 am

"The Centers have rooms they can put trainers in, so we can leave our stuff there, yeah." As the two of you enter the Center, you don't see Nurse Joy anywhere.
Firehead

Postby eaenidu » Mon Dec 02, 2019 4:24 am

I Blinked and Looked around for the Nurse, or where Nezha was.
eaenidu

PreviousNext

Return to Private Games