Gotta Fuck 'Em All [eaenidu]

Forum for publicly viewable but closed-group role-playing.

Re: Gotta Fuck 'Em All [eaenidu]

Postby Firehead » Mon Jun 01, 2020 12:37 am

There's a grunt behind you as the knot presses a little further getting nearly half way in. "Um...BRe...ON!" The lover behind you shouts as it reaches the half way point and your pucker practically sucks the rest of that fat bulge in leaving you oh so filled with cock.
Firehead

Postby eaenidu » Mon Jun 01, 2020 2:21 am

((D100s=5, nat, nat1))

I Squealed as the Knot Slid inside, the tongue felt like it was pushing on in too, I came hard coating the tongue as it slid against me, my ass massaging the fat knot inside me, and soon I passed out in pleasure, though my dreams soon after were filled with thoughts of a swinging ring.
"I mean, that thing about not looking a gift horse in the mouth? Well, how the fuck else are you supposed to figure out if it’s full of Greeks?”
eaenidu

Postby Firehead » Tue Jun 02, 2020 1:57 am

Your dreams were a constant flood of sex. You dreamt of your master laying back in a throne as you kneeled before him worshipping his cock not going even a single day without sucking him off at least once. That didn't mean you were only for him as he seemed to enjoy watching you offering yourself to other Mon before returning to his side as soon as they were finished because you were his no matter what.
Firehead

Postby eaenidu » Tue Jun 02, 2020 2:15 am

I Shivered at the dirty and lewd dreams, cumming in my sleep as some part of my mind, became truly dedicated to cocks, and tasting cum, at least once a day but hopefully more.
"I mean, that thing about not looking a gift horse in the mouth? Well, how the fuck else are you supposed to figure out if it’s full of Greeks?”
eaenidu

Postby Firehead » Wed Jun 03, 2020 12:47 am

As you come to, you realize your dreams might not have been only that. You're in a set of stocks behind the Pokémon Center preventing you from seeing what's behind you. Nurse Joy steps out the back door a minute later. There's a dull, far-off look in her eye. "Oh, I see you're awake. Did you enjoy yourself?"
Firehead

Postby eaenidu » Wed Jun 03, 2020 1:37 am

I Blinked "B~Bwa? Nurse, Nurse Joy? W~What happen?" I mumbled trying to focus on her and see over my shoulder, or to get up, but I couldn't do either of those, I was stuck firmly in place.
eaenidu

Postby Firehead » Thu Jun 04, 2020 3:52 am

She smiles, "Oh, you don't remember? You're between the Center and the wilderness outside of town. We keep the backdoor open for any wild Mon that might need treatment can come here. You volunteered to help welcome them and help them feel comfortable." She unlatches the stock letting you get up. "I slipped a couple things into your bag to thank you for the help. It's all inside waiting for you."
Firehead

Postby eaenidu » Thu Jun 04, 2020 4:35 am

I Shivered and groaned, my stomach felt heavy...And my brain felt kinda dull, I just followed along feeling weird, I was limping a bit as cum leaked out of my cunt, my pussy felt sore and abused, I wanted to see my pokemon and figure out what I was suppose to do with the rest of the day.
eaenidu

Postby Firehead » Sat Jun 06, 2020 1:26 am

She led you back into the same room as before where you found Nezha getting red roughly by the muscled Buizel. Your Pikachu was watching the entire thing stroking her own incredibly large endowment. "They seem to be getting along well."
Firehead

Postby eaenidu » Sat Jun 06, 2020 4:36 am

I Felt my mouth dry up as I stared at Pikachu's cock, I wanted to pleasure it, taste it, I wanted to drink and get covered with her hot sticky jizz "Do you mind letting us stay until they cum? And Maybe giving us a room for the night?" I asked even as I moved to nuzzle Pikachu's balls kissing and sucking them lovingly, soon no longer paying attention to anything but figuring out how to pleasure my Pikachu, testing what she liked most, kissing, licking and sucking on her balls, pussy, ass and cock as I tried to pleasure her and make her cum~
eaenidu

Postby Firehead » Sat Jun 06, 2020 9:25 pm

Pikachu groans, and her balls churn as you start tending to them. Her eyes darting from you to the pair fucking a little ways away. Nurse Joy giggles, "of course, it really is good to see trainers really bonding with their Pokémon." She shuts the door leaving the four of you to your fun. You quickly find a few places that really make Pikachu squeal. She especially loves having the underside of her cock teased where you can feel where all her cum will soon be surging towards her tip.
Firehead

Postby eaenidu » Sat Jun 06, 2020 11:20 pm

I giggled and held off on making her cum, Reaching down and sliding a finger up her ass right as I kissed her cock tip, moaning in delight at the hot, sticky facial I was given for my efforts.
eaenidu

Previous

Return to Private Games