Gotta Fuck 'Em All [eaenidu]

Forum for publicly viewable but closed-group role-playing.

Re: Gotta Fuck 'Em All [eaenidu]

Postby Firehead » Mon May 04, 2020 3:12 am

(17)Nezha charges in and out with Quick Attack which doesn't keep her out of Buizel's crosshairs as she slams into her with another Aqua Jet slamming into Nezha who's prepared this time unleashing a devastating Counter that hits harder than she'd taken.
Firehead

Postby eaenidu » Mon May 04, 2020 2:38 pm

((19))

I Bit my Lip in Thought "Vacuum Wave to Her Face! Then Attack her legs!, Just make them hurt so she slows down! Keep Your Guard up and Dodge if needed!" I called out Quickly as I thought this battle through, or tried to at least.
"I mean, that thing about not looking a gift horse in the mouth? Well, how the fuck else are you supposed to figure out if it’s full of Greeks?”
eaenidu

Postby Firehead » Mon May 04, 2020 9:34 pm

(18)Nezha charges in close just barely dodging under a Double Hit before nailing Buizel right in the snout with Vacuum Wave. Buizel looks frustrated at this point, and she can't take much more punishment, but she doesn't look like she's out just yet.
Firehead

Postby eaenidu » Sat May 09, 2020 3:39 pm

((16))

"Nezha Quick Attack, Again and Again! Don't give her a Second to breathe!" I called out grinning happily.
"I mean, that thing about not looking a gift horse in the mouth? Well, how the fuck else are you supposed to figure out if it’s full of Greeks?”
eaenidu

Postby Firehead » Sun May 10, 2020 1:34 am

(10)Nezha really seems fired up today as she keeps the heat on her opponent not even leaving her a chance to retaliate now. With a few more blows, Buizel falls to the ground unable to put up a fight anymore.
Firehead

Postby eaenidu » Sun May 10, 2020 2:04 am

I Grinned and happily threw my pokeball "Pokeball Go!" I Called with Glee as I Wiggled eager to catch my second pokemon today.
eaenidu

Postby Firehead » Sun May 10, 2020 6:11 pm

The ball absorbs her in a blur of light closing shut. It shakes a few times before coming to a halt. Nezha jumps for joy before grabbing hold of your leg.
Firehead

Postby eaenidu » Sun May 10, 2020 6:36 pm

I Happily Hugged Nezha Back and Picked up the Ball "We Did it! Another New Friend!" I said happily pulling Nezha into my breasts and twirling around with glee.
eaenidu

Postby Firehead » Tue May 12, 2020 3:02 am

She wrapped her arms around your chest as the two of you celebrated the new additions to your team. This area seemed to be cleared out now, so you had to figure out what to do next. Of the top of your head, you could get acquainted with your new teammates, return back to town, or advance to the next town.
Firehead

Postby eaenidu » Tue May 12, 2020 4:48 am

I Hummed "Let's head back and get everyone Healed up okay Nezha, we can set off tomorrow for the next town." I told her with a grin, hugging her as I walked back to town.
eaenidu

Postby Firehead » Wed May 13, 2020 1:14 am

Nezha nods as you lead her back to town. As you enter the town, you see a crowd has formed. It's pretty packed, but you could muscle your way through or come back after visiting the Center to see if it's thinned a little.
Firehead

Postby eaenidu » Wed May 13, 2020 1:33 am

I Lifted Nezha up onto my Shoulders but continued walking, I was interested but making sure my new mon were healed up, alongside Nezha mattered more.
eaenidu

Postby Firehead » Fri May 15, 2020 4:13 am

The nurse is waiting in the Center which appears mostly empty now. "Hello, do your Pokémon need a little treatment again?"
Firehead

Postby eaenidu » Fri May 15, 2020 4:51 am

I Smiled "Nezha here got in a couple fights and I got some new ones who'd I'd like you to look at." I told her with a smile, showing off the new balls.
eaenidu

Postby Firehead » Sat May 16, 2020 2:36 am

She tilts her head smiling. "That's what I'm here for. Just let me take them in the back then." She takes the two balls and Nezha into the backroom once again. "They should be ready in about ten minutes."
Firehead

Postby eaenidu » Sat May 16, 2020 4:38 am

I Hummed "Can I ever Watch what you do to heal them?" I asked her after a Moment, actually really interested, but fully willing and able to just wait around for them to finish healing.
eaenidu

Postby Firehead » Sun May 17, 2020 1:43 am

"Oh, I don't do anything much to heal them. Of course, that doesn't mean I can't do anything extra while the machine does its work." She gives you a wink as she enters the room leaving the door open behind her.
Firehead

Postby eaenidu » Sun May 17, 2020 3:10 pm

I blinked and Followed her in interested in what she did or what would happen, and just maybe what she'd do with me.
eaenidu

Postby Firehead » Sun May 17, 2020 5:47 pm

Entering the room, you find it a bit dim, but you can still see Nurse Joy taking Nezha to a machine in the back. She set's your Pokémon down and connects a couple of diodes to her as a Hypno steps forward and starts waving its pendulum at her causing Nezha to begin dozing. "C'mon in, we're just about ready to start."
Firehead

Postby eaenidu » Mon May 18, 2020 3:40 am

I Blinked and Closed the Door behind me entering the room and trying to see through the Dim Lighting, it was pretty hard to see.
eaenidu

PreviousNext

Return to Private Games