Gotta Fuck 'Em All [eaenidu]

Forum for publicly viewable but closed-group role-playing.

Re: Gotta Fuck 'Em All [eaenidu]

Postby Firehead » Sun Apr 26, 2020 4:22 am

She gives you a sly wink. "Oh, you looked to be having a pretty good time last night, but I guess a trainer should do some Pokémon training from time to time. I've heard there's some pretty good finds north of town if you're looking."
Firehead

Postby eaenidu » Sun Apr 26, 2020 6:01 am

I Rolled my eyes "Yeah but I can't remember it, plus if I'm going to act like a slut I should at least get paid right?" I asked with a giggle before rubbing at the bite on my shoulder "Thanks for the info I'm gonna head out then." I told her getting up to stretch and grabbing Nezha "Let's go! We Gotta get some new friends and make you stronger!" I said getting into it.
"I mean, that thing about not looking a gift horse in the mouth? Well, how the fuck else are you supposed to figure out if it’s full of Greeks?”
eaenidu

Postby Firehead » Mon Apr 27, 2020 3:26 pm

Nezha nods excited for what's next. She runs along beside you keeping up easily despite her smaller size relative to you until the two of you reach the forest. Upon entering Dergal Forest, you look about for any Pokémon spotting a few contenders. You see a waifish absol relaxing on a stone which you initially confuse for a female until he turns revealing himself to be a trap. You see a rather stacked buizel female pull itself from a stream stretching to show off her six-pack. The last Pokémon of note is a pikachu futa with some rather extreme assets to her name.
Firehead

Postby eaenidu » Mon Apr 27, 2020 3:35 pm

While I liked all three I decided to focus on the Pikachu, as she could help take care of Nezha's needs, the be specific her she could fuck or get fucked by Nezha, I approached "Hey there~ Wanna Battle, or do you just wanna join my team?" I asked The Pikachu with a grin.
"I mean, that thing about not looking a gift horse in the mouth? Well, how the fuck else are you supposed to figure out if it’s full of Greeks?”
eaenidu

Postby Firehead » Tue Apr 28, 2020 2:41 am

As you got closer, you noticed just how ample her assets were. She looked more like a sex toy than an actual person making you wonder how well she fought with all of that weight swaying about. She froze turning quickly as you spoke to her taking up a battle-ready pose or as much of one as she could manage with her tits and cock swinging around with each movement. Out of the corner of your eye, you spotted the Absol already booking it while the buizel jumped into the water turning to watch from a safe distance.

Spoiler (click to show/hide):
Firehead

Postby eaenidu » Tue Apr 28, 2020 4:36 am

I((18))

sent out Nezha with a Smile "Okay Nezha, Stay back and attack her with Vacuum Wave! Launch as many as you can as quickly as you can!" I called out.
eaenidu

Postby Firehead » Tue Apr 28, 2020 9:39 pm

Nezha calls out a challenge before charging a few attacks. The pikachu manages to dodge the first, but her massive tits and cock knock her off balance leaving her wide open for the next two shots. Already, she's fallen to a knee, but she still seems up to fight launching a Thunderwave that Nezha easily sidesteps.
Firehead

Postby eaenidu » Tue Apr 28, 2020 11:10 pm

((14))

I Gulped a bit mezmorized by the massive cock for a moment before focusing again, telling Nezha to use quick attack to get in close and Vacuum Wave Directly at the Pikachu.
eaenidu

Postby Firehead » Wed Apr 29, 2020 7:28 pm

Nezha nods charging forward in close, but that turns out to be a mistake as the pikachu unleashes a Discharge when Nezha gets in too close to evade. She takes the hit managing to hold on and unleash her own attack knocking pikachu down. The futa admits defeat bowing its head to rather than trying to stand back up.
Firehead

Postby eaenidu » Wed Apr 29, 2020 8:04 pm

I Giggled and threw my pokeball to capture the Pikachu "Good Work Nezha! We Need to work on a Few Close Combat things though." I mused, waiting to see if the Pika was caught.
eaenidu

Postby Firehead » Thu Apr 30, 2020 2:17 am

Indeed the pikachu was captured. She hadn't been too hard of a fight. In fact, her ample assets had been working against her the whole time. She would need quite a bit of combat training to be able to adjust to the weight unless you just kept her as a fuck pet instead.
Firehead

Postby eaenidu » Thu Apr 30, 2020 4:03 am

I Hummed "Still Feel up to another Fight Nezha?" I asked looking over at the water type who'd watched us.
eaenidu

Postby Firehead » Thu Apr 30, 2020 4:25 pm

Nezha gives an affirmative 'lu'. Looking over, you can see the buizel from earlier doing a relaxing backstroke leaving her whole body on display. Either Nezha would have to chase her into the water, or you'd need to find a way to coax her to the shore.
Firehead

Postby eaenidu » Thu Apr 30, 2020 4:33 pm

I Thought about it before grinning "Hey Buizel! Come here and fight Nezha on land! If she wins you gotta become our friend and travel with us, if you win I'll...Have Sex with you until you get bored!" I called out to it.
eaenidu

Postby Firehead » Thu Apr 30, 2020 11:30 pm

She rolls over off her back giving you an intrigued look, but she doesn't approach yet. As her eyes gaze over you like she's eyeing a piece of meat, you get the impression she's evaluating you before she decides if you're worth the trouble or not making it seem like she could use a little extra convincing.
Firehead

Postby eaenidu » Fri May 01, 2020 12:03 am

I Thought about it and in a rather dumb moment of remembering something from last night I said "I Eat ass?" To try and entice her.
eaenidu

Postby Firehead » Sat May 02, 2020 2:58 am

Her interest is piqued, and the Buizel swims over to the shore. She walks onto the shore slowly revealing each inch of her body. Her body is well-muscled, and you get the impression she won't be as easy a capture as Pikachu was.

Spoiler (click to show/hide):
Firehead

Postby eaenidu » Sat May 02, 2020 6:08 am

((Nat20))

I Nodded "Alright Nezha, Stay Away, Use Quick Attack To Dodge and Blast her down with Vacuum Wave! I Don't want you in one place longer than you have to be!"
eaenidu

Postby Firehead » Sun May 03, 2020 1:13 am

Nezha nods leaping to the side as a Jet of water nearly slams into her. She gets in close to deliver her own attack, but Buizel spun around managing to strike Nezha's wrist with her tails sending Nezha's attack off wide.
Firehead

Postby eaenidu » Sun May 03, 2020 2:23 am

(19)
I Cursed "Counter when she tries to use her tails! Quick Attack in and out! Don't Give her time to rest or track you!" I called out Quickly.
eaenidu

PreviousNext

Return to Private Games