Gotta Fuck 'Em All [eaenidu]

Forum for publicly viewable but closed-group role-playing.

Re: Gotta Fuck 'Em All [eaenidu]

Postby Firehead » Tue Apr 14, 2020 1:06 am

"You can meet your love at any time. Though being drunk certainly helps you meet more people quickly, but do you even remember half the people you met last night? As for her poison, it's true it's more effective when injected right into the blood, but I've never seen a girl so affected by it. You're extra sensitive to it, or the alcohol, or the combination of both."

Nezha coos as you wrap your hand around her shaft. She paws a bit at your breast pulling it to her muzzle and suckling eagerly as her cock twitches and drools in your hand.
Firehead

Postby eaenidu » Tue Apr 14, 2020 1:47 am

I Blushed "Ugh, the last thing I remember is Nezha mounting me while I sucked off the snake cock that popped out." I admitted before letting out a short, startled moan as Nezha began suckling on my tit, Blushing I Thought back on last night but shrugged "Nothing else, and yeah, I'm weak to even over the counter drugs and stuff, though mom's like, hyper resistant to them all." I said pouting, even as I worked to pleasure Nezha with my hand, not up to using a hole, all three were feeling a bit sore.
"I mean, that thing about not looking a gift horse in the mouth? Well, how the fuck else are you supposed to figure out if it’s full of Greeks?”
eaenidu

Postby Firehead » Wed Apr 15, 2020 4:46 am

It was only morning wood, so it took a little effort to turn it into a full erection, but her attempts to nurse from you certainly seemed to help with that respect. "Remember, she's a herm, so a little attention to her pussy wouldn't be amiss." The woman reminds you that she's standing there watching you pleasure your Mon. She was right though, you felt a light trickle of liquid on your thigh as her pussy drooled for attention.
Firehead

Postby eaenidu » Wed Apr 15, 2020 4:52 am

I blushed "Is there a reason you're just kinda standing there? It's making me nervous." I muttered even as I tried to finger Nezha as I jacked her off, trying to coax her into cumming.
"I mean, that thing about not looking a gift horse in the mouth? Well, how the fuck else are you supposed to figure out if it’s full of Greeks?”
eaenidu

Postby Firehead » Thu Apr 16, 2020 1:16 am

"Don't mind me, dear. Just enjoying the view." Nezha moans around your nipple as you continue stroking her off finally firing off a thick glob of jizz onto your hand and her chest.
Firehead

Postby eaenidu » Thu Apr 16, 2020 2:02 am

I blushed then squeaked as Nezha came, blushing I, without really thinking about it, lifted my hand up and licked it clean.
eaenidu

Postby Firehead » Thu Apr 16, 2020 10:30 pm

Her seed was not quite as thick as last night's Sevviper, but it did have a bit saltier of a taste to it. Nezha sighed in relief continuing to lay against your chest.
Firehead

Postby eaenidu » Thu Apr 16, 2020 11:03 pm

I Cuddled with Nezha Humming "I Know I should really get moving but I really don't want to~" I half Whined as my body wanted to go back to sleep, enjoying the cuddling and happiness from Nezha.
eaenidu

Postby Firehead » Fri Apr 17, 2020 4:45 pm

Nezha started to doze as you pulled her in closer. As you started to doze off yourself. The other trainer gave you a warning. "Check out's in an hour, so you can't rest much longer, and if you were hoping to get a shower before you left the hotel..."
Firehead

Postby eaenidu » Fri Apr 17, 2020 6:08 pm

I let out a Whine but slowly forced myself up and dragging Nezha with me towards the shower so we could get washed up.
eaenidu

Postby Firehead » Sun Apr 19, 2020 3:35 am

The other woman smirked as you passed her. "I'll be down in the café with your friend waiting for you." Nezha nuzzles into your arms as you lift her though she awakens quickly upon hearing the sound of running water once you started the shower.
Firehead

Postby eaenidu » Sun Apr 19, 2020 3:47 am

I quickly got in, trying to clean both Nezha and myself of whatever may, or may not be on us from last night.
eaenidu

Postby Firehead » Mon Apr 20, 2020 2:22 am

Nezha gave some resistance not liking being bathed, but you were able to keep her in check and get the both of you cleaned up with only a slight delay.
Firehead

Postby eaenidu » Mon Apr 20, 2020 2:58 am

I Hummed "Come on Nezha sorry but we gotta hurry." I spoke and after making sure we both got cleaned and I was dressed I headed down to meat the other two girls.
eaenidu

Postby Firehead » Wed Apr 22, 2020 3:48 am

Once the two of you were cleaned up, you went down finding the pair and their Pokémon finishing up breakfast. Seviper giving you a sly smile as she noticed you.
Firehead

Postby eaenidu » Wed Apr 22, 2020 4:02 am

I Raised an Eyebrow at her "What's that look for miss, injects poison into someone she just met?" I asked sitting down, and nabbing some of their food for myself and Nezha, I was trying to sound "Haughty" or "Princessy" but my grin probably ruined that.
eaenidu

Postby Firehead » Thu Apr 23, 2020 3:11 am

Seviper didn't seem impressed with your attitude though her trainer did give her a mild scowl showing she wasn't pleased with her Pokémon's behavior. There was a bit of fruit and a few muffins left. The girl you'd battled yesterday spoke up. "So what were you planning for today?"
Firehead

Postby eaenidu » Thu Apr 23, 2020 3:24 am

I huffed "Training, Lot's and lot's of Training, maybe catch a new mon or two." I answered after a moment of thought as I ate the Muffins and A Fruit, Sharing the fruit and a Muffin with Nezha.
eaenidu

Postby Firehead » Fri Apr 24, 2020 2:14 am

"Well, I've heard the forest outside of town has a lot of nice Mon. I'm gonna spend another day or two enjoying town before I start traipsing through the woods myself."
Firehead

Postby eaenidu » Fri Apr 24, 2020 3:37 am

I Hummed "Must Be Nice to have money to spend, I don't have money to stay in town, I'm broke and the only way I know of making money is battling or sucking dick at a glory hole, and the fact that I can still taste cum and pussy juice has me put off of that for a bit at least." I snorted as I stretched.
eaenidu

PreviousNext

Return to Private Games