Gotta Fuck 'Em All [eaenidu]

Forum for publicly viewable but closed-group role-playing.

Re: Gotta Fuck 'Em All [eaenidu]

Postby Firehead » Thu Mar 26, 2020 1:52 am

You could feel the eyes being drawn to you as Nezha dove her cock into your desperately begging depths. Your rival riding the snake quickly meant you only got access to those twin cocks for moments at a time, but her and your sweet mixed juices on that musky cock made for a delightful taste that left you wishing you could take it into your mouth and suck it for all it was worth.
Firehead

Postby eaenidu » Thu Mar 26, 2020 2:49 am

I was purring so loudly in between my moaning that I wouldn't be surprised to hear that people could hear me over the music, the poisoned desire inside me had me quickly cumming around Nezha's cock as Pleasure continued to build, whenever this poison ran out I'd most likely pass out, but until then my need for pleasure kept my feral body awake.
"I mean, that thing about not looking a gift horse in the mouth? Well, how the fuck else are you supposed to figure out if it’s full of Greeks?”
eaenidu

Postby Firehead » Fri Mar 27, 2020 10:01 pm

Your rapid orgasm made Nezha squeal as your insides squeezed around her milking her cock and begging her for a fresh batch of cum to sate the raging inferno in your womb. Her thrusts became rapid very quickly, and you realized she would cum very quickly, but you were actually looking forward to getting your insides painted white again so soon.
Firehead

Postby eaenidu » Fri Mar 27, 2020 10:40 pm

I Moaned as I worked to worship the cocks in front and the cock behind me, my mind briefly wondering where the other girl disappeared to before I refocused on important things, like cocks.
"I mean, that thing about not looking a gift horse in the mouth? Well, how the fuck else are you supposed to figure out if it’s full of Greeks?”
eaenidu

Postby Firehead » Mon Mar 30, 2020 3:21 am

The woman bouncing away on Seviper's cocks moans as she accidentally lets one slip free from her depths leaving it just hanging there. As it throbs right there in front of you, you can't help but feel like it needs you to treat it right.
Firehead

Postby eaenidu » Mon Mar 30, 2020 3:58 am

I smiled and swallowed the cock that had just been in that girl, slurping up and down the cum and pre covered cock lovingly, eagerly choking on it.
eaenidu

Postby Firehead » Mon Mar 30, 2020 11:55 pm

The taste was delicious as you sucked it with reckless abandon. Nezha meanwhile was building up to her next orgasm, and you burned desperately to take their warm spunk from both ends together.
Firehead

Postby eaenidu » Tue Mar 31, 2020 12:16 am

I found myself going even more numb in my mind as I sucked and slurped on the poison type's cock my brain shutting down more and more as I came again, I blacked out finally, even as my heavily sexually poisoned and drunk body continued through the night.
eaenidu

Postby Firehead » Thu Apr 02, 2020 1:57 am

When you awaken in the morning, you find yourself sore all over as if the fucking had not stopped after you passed out with Nezha snuggles in close to your side. You'd apparently been moved to a hotel room at some point.
Firehead

Postby eaenidu » Thu Apr 02, 2020 3:36 am

I blinked and groaned slowly sitting up and looking around, at myself and the room as I tried to remember what happened after my mind switched off, and see if anything in the room jogged my memory, and if anyone was around, or if anything new had happened to me, honestly I was mostly baffled and looking for any explanation.
eaenidu

Postby Firehead » Sat Apr 04, 2020 2:07 am

You didn't see much to jog your memory until the door opened revealing the woman who's Seviper had poisoned you. "Ah, you're awake, sorry about Seviper. She's not supposed to inject her love poison directly into a human's bloodstream, but she forgets in the heat of the moment from time to time."
Firehead

Postby eaenidu » Sat Apr 04, 2020 3:48 am

I Blinked at her slowly, trying to focus and feeling extremely well fucked, my first thoughts were me wondering if I was pregnant then I found myself asking in a scratchy voice "W~What Happen? Black out." I explained "Water?" I asked as well, my tongue felt like sandpaper and I wasn't that much of a cat.
eaenidu

Postby Firehead » Mon Apr 06, 2020 6:48 pm

She begins filling a cup of water. "Yeah, you passed out, but you were so hopped up on lust poison, you were riding dicks and begging for more in your sleep. I brought you and your friend to my room as an apology. Your friend is downstairs enjoying breakfast, but your Mon wouldn't leave your side." She hands you the cup after popping a couple of ice cubes in it.
Firehead

Postby eaenidu » Mon Apr 06, 2020 7:07 pm

I Blinked and Looked at her before Sighing "Erm, So, I'm pregnant?" I asked after sipping the water feeling a bit shocked at what had happened my first night as a trainer.
eaenidu

Postby Firehead » Tue Apr 07, 2020 11:52 pm

She shrugs, "It's certainly possible. If so, congratulations then. You'll have the egg within a few hours, and you'll just have to wait for it to hatch to see what new Mon you've added to your team."
Firehead

Postby eaenidu » Wed Apr 08, 2020 6:04 am

I let out a Whine and Flopped back "Ugh, If I am it means I lost my bet with mom~" I Said annoyed at her possibly being right about me getting pregnant my first day as a trainer, even if she said it was okay and pretty normal it's still embarrassing.
eaenidu

Postby Firehead » Sat Apr 11, 2020 3:01 am

She chuckles a bit. "I wouldn't be surprised if your mother knew how likely this sort of thing was. Still, you'll need to wait a bit to even see if you lose. You willing to tell me what happens if you lose?"
Firehead

Postby eaenidu » Sat Apr 11, 2020 3:52 am

I sighed as I laid back and looked at her before blushing "I Kinda left it open ended, no matter what I have to call home and exchange all my clothes for either slutty outfits meaning either hiring a prostitute to pick out my new wardrobe or have mom send me her old whoring and poke-show outfits from where she needed extra cash on her journey, either way I'm not allowed to buy my own clothes anymore if I am pregnant, and their was a lot of other stuff she wrote it all Down, it was a contract even, I didn't really pay attention, I didn't think it was that likely." I muttered blushing, "Mom said I had a tendency to Sign stuff or agree to stuff while drunk, and didn't let me read it all since I got into her Alcohol before I had signed it."
eaenidu

Postby Firehead » Sun Apr 12, 2020 6:04 pm

"So you got drunk, signed a contract for a bet about you getting knocked up, then got drunk at a club and got banged by half the Pokémon there. Sound like you should cut back on drinking, or perhaps you like the trouble your drinking causes?" She walks over to the shutters opening them to reveal the morning light which reacts poorly with the slight hangover you have going right now. The light wakes Nezha who look up to you seeming a bit relieved though you can't help but notice that she's also sporting a bit of morning wood as well. "Better get used to dealing with that. She won't be much use in a battle until she'd gotten a little morning care."
Firehead

Postby eaenidu » Sun Apr 12, 2020 10:53 pm

I Let out a Whine as the light shone on in covering my eyes "Eh~ I'm Actually a Romantic~ Though Normally I'm not brave enough to approach someone, Plus all the books say you can meet your love when drunk." I said with a blush, before even Seeing Nezha's wood and felt myself giggle "I Get to embarrassed and shy in front of others normally trying to avoid them, Plus I think it was more your girl's poison than the alcohol that had me fuck crazy in the club." I Told her before kissing Nezha and wrapping my hand around her shaft.
eaenidu

PreviousNext

Return to Private Games