Gotta Fuck 'Em All [eaenidu]

Forum for publicly viewable but closed-group role-playing.

Re: Gotta Fuck 'Em All [eaenidu]

Postby Firehead » Tue Oct 22, 2019 1:23 am

The three of you stepped out of the room and started heading back to the front of the lab Riolu keeping close to you the entire time. When you reach the front, the Professor grins at the computer screen. "Looks like everything went through okay." Walking over to another machine, she pulls out the plastic card. "Ta-da, your very own Trainer's License. She puts it into a small, plastic carrying case with room for any badges you collect. "So, do you have any final questions, or are you ready to get out there right away?"
Firehead

Postby eaenidu » Tue Oct 22, 2019 10:54 am

I Hummed "I think I'm good, unless you have something else you want to tell me or give me." I told her with a happy nod, eager, excited an,,,,, looking forward to all the fun adventures I'd have with my new partner and soon to be team. Once I was let go by the prof I'd leave and let Riolu out of her ball and talk with her to try and give her a nickname "Yang", "Nezha", "Lucy" And "Rhea" where the first four I thought of and checked to see if she liked any of them.
"I mean, that thing about not looking a gift horse in the mouth? Well, how the fuck else are you supposed to figure out if it’s full of Greeks?”
eaenidu

Postby Firehead » Wed Oct 23, 2019 12:59 am

"Just be careful out there. There are rumors that some trouble makers have formed a team of some sort." With that, the Professor gives the two of you a fond farewell as you leave. Walking back out into the small town, Riolu seems initially confused for a moment before realizing you were trying out nicknames for her. You have to go through your initial batch again for her to signal Nezha as her preference.

With that out of the way, there was little more you could do but head out to the first route of your journey.
Firehead

Postby eaenidu » Wed Oct 23, 2019 2:27 am

I Hummed and let Nezha Ride on me or walk beside me as she wanted heading out with a grin eager to do some training, but with the time it took getting her to accept me, I wasn't sure if I'd make it to the next town.
"I mean, that thing about not looking a gift horse in the mouth? Well, how the fuck else are you supposed to figure out if it’s full of Greeks?”
eaenidu

Postby Firehead » Thu Oct 24, 2019 12:52 am

Nezha followed beside you as the two of you headed out. Looking at the time, you might be able to make it if you charge ahead with no distractions. There are some distractions to be had though. There are a few areas of tall grass that shuffles occasionally with the movement of Pokémon. There's also a girl in a punk-like getup that's clearly a trainer you could challenge.
Firehead

Postby eaenidu » Thu Oct 24, 2019 3:30 am

I Hummed "Hey Nezha, wanna challenge that trainer?" I asked petting her head, "I want to try and battle with you." I told her getting the idea to scan her with my dex and see what moves she knew as I questioned her, if she agreed I'd go challenge the punk like trainer.
eaenidu

Postby Firehead » Thu Oct 24, 2019 11:56 pm

Scanning her with your Pokédex, you find Nezha to know the moves Quick Attack, Counter, and interestingly enough Vacuum Wave. She nods as you ask her about challenging the girl. She notices the two of you approach, but you're surprised about how bubbly she is despite her appearance. "Hey there, Ahhhh, is that your Riolu? She is so adorbs."

Firehead

Postby eaenidu » Fri Oct 25, 2019 1:50 am

I Grinned "Yup She's mine, just got her today in fact so I was looking for someone to have a quick battle with and test out how well she does in battle and get a feel for her and everything." I told her happily "So Whatcha say up for a quick cheap battle?" I asked happily to the bubbly punk.
eaenidu

Postby Firehead » Fri Oct 25, 2019 10:55 pm

"Cheap? I think I got just the wager. There's a club over in Quartz Town I know. How about the loser gets us all in tonight? If you're willing to do it right, it doesn't cost anything." She pulls out a Pokéball tosing it to reveal her Electrike. "This's Revede, she'll be kicking your sorry butt today." The wolf takes up a fighting stance as it becomes clear a battle might be in the cards.

Spoiler (click to show/hide):
Firehead

Postby eaenidu » Sat Oct 26, 2019 1:04 am

I Blinked "Club? I've never even been to Quartz Town." I said confused before shrugging "Sure I guess that sounds fine, might be interesting to go." I said after a moment of thought, humming as she sent out the electric wolf and scanned it with my pokedex, before grinning "Nezha! To the vanguard!" I Called out pointing in front of me with an eager grin, my eyes widening and narrowing into slits as I thought quickly on how best to beat our opponent, my blood pumping from what would be my very first battle, the strategy I came up with was simple and easy to do, Quick Attack to dodge and run away and Vacuum Wave to attack from a distance.
eaenidu

Postby Firehead » Sat Oct 26, 2019 6:35 pm

Your opponent shouts for her Pokémon to tackle, but Nezha is gone before she can even finish the order. "Darn, Revede, change of plans; prepare a Thunder Wave!" The Electrike holds her hands together electricity jumping between her palms as your partner prepares her own attack. The two attacks are launched with the Vacuum Wave going first. At the last moment though, Revede tosses herself to the side before launching the bolt. She just barely manages to avoid your attack, but you watch as Nezha's limbs tense when the shock hits her leaving her paralyzed.
Firehead

Postby eaenidu » Sat Oct 26, 2019 10:29 pm

I cursed to myself quickly in thought "Nezha, Don't just dart around in the Open! Use the Trees to Hide and Attack her from different angles!" I Called out, Wanting to lull the other girl and her mon into a false sense of security, Sure Nezha might take a couple shocks while recovering but, If a Tackle looked like it'd hit I'd call out for her to Counter, but the main purpose was to make both of them think we'd only be dodging, and once they were nice and confident "Now Nezha Quick Attack But Use Vacuum Wave to hit it instead of your body!" I explained Quickly.
eaenidu

Postby Firehead » Sun Oct 27, 2019 5:22 pm

Nezha nodded as she got ready to duck behind a tree, but when she lunged for her hiding spot, her leg tensed causing her to yelp as she tumbled onto her side. "That paralysis is doing it's work, Revede. Now close the distance and go for a tackle!" Nezha is barely able to get back to her feet before Revede slams into her knocking her against a tree before pinning her with her body. The two Pokémon lock hands struggling against one another to get the upper paw.
Firehead

Postby eaenidu » Mon Oct 28, 2019 4:57 am

I Frowned "Counter! Focus attacks on her legs or head!" I could out quickly We needed to deal with her speed and best way we had was to make her head or legs hurt "Rush and Hide into the Trees until the paralysis is gone!"
eaenidu

Postby Firehead » Mon Oct 28, 2019 11:36 pm

Nezha braced herself ready for another attack. "Revede, TACKLE!" The Electrike pulls back just enough to slam the Riolu against the tree again. Nezha slams her fists down against Revede's back. Both Pokémon fall to the floor, but as they both try to get up, Nezha stumbles and falls back flat, unconscious.
Firehead

Postby eaenidu » Tue Oct 29, 2019 6:05 am

I Cursed at that, frowning "So, We need to work on speed." I Said thinking as I rushed to my downed Mon to help her with a potion and put her in her ball with a groan, my mind already working on what workouts would help Nezha.
eaenidu

Postby Firehead » Tue Oct 29, 2019 1:18 pm

The apray goes to work almost immediately as some of the bruises start shrinking before you can even get the ball out. The paralysis seemed to cause the most problem leading you to wonder about teaching her how to move when she isn't in full control of her limbs.

The other girl returns her Pokémon to its ball. "Looked like your girl was starting to get a handle on herself near the end, and that was your first battle with her?"
Firehead

Postby eaenidu » Thu Oct 31, 2019 5:42 am

I Hummed and nodded "Just got her like, ten minutes ago? Already see the need for some training we need, Though I was expecting her Vacuum Waves to do more damage." I admitted in thought.
eaenidu

Postby Firehead » Thu Oct 31, 2019 6:03 pm

"Well, doesn't matter how hard it hits if it doesn't connect. I've had Revede for about a month, so don't feel bad if she's a bit better trained. C'mon, I'll lead you into town since your Pokémon isn't in a state to defend you."
Firehead

Postby eaenidu » Fri Nov 01, 2019 7:10 am

I Sighed and hummed "Did you train her to release her thunder wave faster? I was going to Order Nezha behind a tree to hide from it but it went off before I could say a word."
eaenidu

PreviousNext

Return to Private Games