Gotta Fuck 'Em All [eaenidu]

Forum for publicly viewable but closed-group role-playing.

Re: Gotta Fuck 'Em All [eaenidu]

Postby Firehead » Sat Feb 22, 2020 5:06 pm

"It looked to me like the fact that you didn't want it was the thing she was enjoying the most. C'mon, let's get back to our booth for now to rest."
Firehead

Postby eaenidu » Sat Feb 22, 2020 5:13 pm

I Sighed and followed along with her sitting down with a groan "I wanna get drunk until I forget about her." I sighed hugging the three of my companions for the night before sitting down and trying to use my teeth to clean my tongue of her taste.
"I mean, that thing about not looking a gift horse in the mouth? Well, how the fuck else are you supposed to figure out if it’s full of Greeks?”
eaenidu

Postby Firehead » Mon Feb 24, 2020 2:51 am

"Now that's what I'm talking about." When you arrive, there're already a pair of glasses waiting for you. "Ah, and our drinks are still here waiting for us." She grabs one of them holding it out to you, "Cheers!"
Firehead

Postby eaenidu » Mon Feb 24, 2020 5:38 am

I Met Her glass with my own "Cheers!" Before Guzzling my Glass completely.
"I mean, that thing about not looking a gift horse in the mouth? Well, how the fuck else are you supposed to figure out if it’s full of Greeks?”
eaenidu

Postby Firehead » Tue Feb 25, 2020 2:03 am

As you down the drink, you feel your head spin. The other girls seems to feel it too. "Whew, little stronger than I thought it'd be."
Firehead

Postby eaenidu » Tue Feb 25, 2020 6:47 am

I Shuddered and blinked my ears flicking around as I smacked my lips from how strong the drink was, "Way Stronger than Mom's Wine or Rum." I admitted.
eaenidu

Postby Firehead » Sat Feb 29, 2020 10:59 pm

Your head felt a little woozy from the drink even though you only had had one. A hand comes down on the table revealing a rather muscular woman and her Seviper. "Hey ladies, room for two more?"
Firehead

Postby eaenidu » Sun Mar 01, 2020 12:56 am

I Licked my lips of the drink still on it and frowned unsurely, looking at Nezha I Pointed at the muscular woman "Ish she gonna pull my ears or hurt me too?" I asked my Pokemorph, my ears laying flat, my voice slurring a bit from the drink.
eaenidu

Postby Firehead » Mon Mar 02, 2020 3:00 am

Nezha only shrugs unsure about the woman. "Oh, I wouldn't do that unless you ask nicely. Although I'm more interested in your little friend myself." The Seviper slides in between you and the other girl putting her hands on both of your shoulders.
Firehead

Postby eaenidu » Mon Mar 02, 2020 10:48 am

I Blinked as I sat there and shrugged "Last lady who came up acted Nicesh and then Hurt me, I Don care if you don hurt." I said shrugging and looking at my new friend, before blinking at the poison type holding my shoulders cocking my head then giggling "Maybay, bring another round of Dranks?" I asked my voice still slurring a little as I giggled at least she wasn't making Nezha nervous like that last girl.
eaenidu

Postby Firehead » Fri Mar 06, 2020 2:57 am

"Sounds like you were dealing with a real piece of work. Sure, I could get you another drink. Just go ahead and get comfortable with my girl, and I'll be right back." The poison type squeezes both of your shoulders firmly smirking at the two of you before her eyes move from your face down her body calling your attention to the twin cocks starting to grow from between her scales. "Heh, she has one for each of us. Isn't that generous of her?"
Firehead

Postby eaenidu » Fri Mar 06, 2020 4:48 am

I blinked and stared a bit poking them with interested, before thinking a bit, my pretty drunk mind, made worse by the second round of drinks responded "Maybay I Wan both!" With my attempt at a flirty smile, my ears fully perked up now, the drinks helping me forget what happened.
eaenidu

Postby Firehead » Sun Mar 08, 2020 3:48 am

Your buddy was seeming a bit tipsy too as she slurred. "That'sss not fair taking it alll to yourssselffff." The twin shafts twitched gaining a little more girth as you poked and prodded. The other girl starting brushing her fingers gently from the other side. The other woman came back with more drinks. "Looks like you three are getting familiar."
Firehead

Postby eaenidu » Sun Mar 08, 2020 4:17 am

I Giggled and hummed happily taking the Drink and chugging it "Yous can has her~" I said pointing at the returned human, "I, I Wanna Has a Thrreee, Wit Snake Cutie and Neha~" I Sung with a grin my fingers teasing the snake's Cock tips "O~Or Maybay have Neha watch while Cutie Fucksh me~"
eaenidu

Postby Firehead » Sun Mar 08, 2020 4:30 pm

"Hmm, I was kind of hoping to fool around with your Pokémon while you fooled around with mine. She'd still be able to watch you of course." Seviper's hands grab at both you, and the friend that brought you here's head bringing you both face to head with her twin cocks rubbing them against each of your faces.
Firehead

Postby eaenidu » Sun Mar 08, 2020 11:48 pm

I Blinked and kissed the Shaft giggling Drunkenly "O~Only ass orsh facesh, Want, Want to gave my puss first!" I tried to explain to the nice lady my drunken thoughts, Wanting Nezha to use her dick on my pussy first, before she used it on anyone elses.
eaenidu

Postby Firehead » Tue Mar 10, 2020 2:39 am

"Hmm, you mean this little cutie hasn't filled your cute little womb with her spunk yet? You shouldn't wait to make your move, or someone might steal the opportunity out from under you." She turns and wiggles her ass at Nezha who quickly jumps up spearing into the woman's ass eagerly.
Firehead

Postby eaenidu » Tue Mar 10, 2020 2:46 am

I Pouted "I~I Ohher, B~Butsh din wanna push er, she, had, bad, bad person before." I drunkenly rambled licking the snake shaft.
eaenidu

Postby Firehead » Tue Mar 10, 2020 4:48 pm

"Well, the best way to overcome those memories is to help make better memories." Seviper rubs the back of your head a bit before lifting you up to face her cockhead.
Firehead

Postby eaenidu » Tue Mar 10, 2020 6:26 pm

I Swallowed the large Poke-Dick humming happily as it filled my mouth and throat, finally to drunk to care, perhaps even blackout drunk.
eaenidu

PreviousNext

Return to Private Games