Gotta Fuck 'Em All [eaenidu]

Forum for publicly viewable but closed-group role-playing.

Re: Gotta Fuck 'Em All [eaenidu]

Postby Firehead » Thu Dec 19, 2019 2:18 am

The bulky canine gives an approving smirk at your revealed tit before licking her fangs. She moves to pull aside the velvet rope and waves the three of you in which gets an exasperated sigh from some of the people waiting at the front of the line, but the three of you are soon in.

As you enter, your ears are assaulted by the heavy base of the music which seems to pervade the motion of the crowd.
Firehead

Postby eaenidu » Thu Dec 19, 2019 8:29 am

I was blushing heavily, embarrassed that I'd done that in front of others, my ears laying flat at the heavy base pumping through the crowded area and at all the bodies around me, I Felt lost, and quickly grabbed Nezha's hand.
"I mean, that thing about not looking a gift horse in the mouth? Well, how the fuck else are you supposed to figure out if it’s full of Greeks?”
eaenidu

Postby Firehead » Fri Dec 20, 2019 3:50 am

The crowd was so thick in some places that you had to push your way through a press of bodies. A few times you felt yourself be touched and it wasn't clear who it was; never mind if it was an accident or someone copping a feel. Finally, your guide leads you to a booth where the three of you can have a seat. "So, what do you think?" She pulls out a Pokéball releasing her Electrike.
Firehead

Postby eaenidu » Fri Dec 20, 2019 3:53 am

I Blushed "It's Loud and I feel Awkward!" I said embarrassed "Ugh, Put me in front of a terrifying mon and I'm fine! But me in a Social Situation and I'm stuck trying not to freak out in confusion!" I Said embarrassed and covering my face.
"I mean, that thing about not looking a gift horse in the mouth? Well, how the fuck else are you supposed to figure out if it’s full of Greeks?”
eaenidu

Postby Firehead » Wed Dec 25, 2019 4:46 pm

She puts a hand on your shoulder. "You've gotta relax girl, you're too high strung. Here, let me help you with that." She grabs hold of both your shoulders beginning to firmly massage them. The way she applies pressure to your muscles feels good.
Firehead

Postby eaenidu » Wed Dec 25, 2019 4:50 pm

I Blushed "Sorry, I'm kinda used to most humans being dicks to me, And my mom had a lot of scary mon who'd protect us, So, I get nervous around lots of people." I told her flushed as I tried to calm, keeping a hold on Nezha.
eaenidu

Postby Firehead » Mon Dec 30, 2019 2:40 am

Nezha looked up at you as you hugged her taking your hand and giving it a reassuring squeeze. "Well, now you've got a Pokémon of your own to protect you, don't you?" She continues massaging your shoulders slowly.
Firehead

Postby eaenidu » Mon Dec 30, 2019 3:53 am

I Slowly nodded "Just, just nervous is all." I said looking around my eyes twitching, listening to everything and nothing as I tried to relax in this weird place "I think I need a drink." I said out loud without thinking about it.
eaenidu

Postby Firehead » Wed Jan 01, 2020 2:23 am

"Well, since you got us in, I guess I can get you a drink. Revede, keep her company." As she slides out of the booth, her Electrike slides under the table taking the spot between your legs and giving you a sly smirk as she leaned down towards your crotch.
Firehead

Postby eaenidu » Wed Jan 01, 2020 2:47 am

I Squeaked and blushed, Nezha beside me, Thinking I blushed "Nezha, why, don't you service Revede, she did beat you after all." I managed to get out, trying to get into the spirit of things.
eaenidu

Postby Firehead » Wed Jan 01, 2020 7:23 pm

Nezha nods as she too slips underneath the table as Revede pulls aside the flap that covered your crotch. She leans in close letting you feel her warm breath wash over you for a few moments before her tongue drags up your lips a small spark jolting out when she lashes your clit.
Firehead

Postby eaenidu » Wed Jan 01, 2020 8:40 pm

I let out a squeaking moan, spreading my leg a bit, embarrassed and turned on at doing this in public.
eaenidu

Postby Firehead » Sun Jan 05, 2020 2:14 am

As you lean back starting to get into the way the Electrike was eating you out, you started noticing glances coming your way. Did they know what was going on?
Firehead

Postby eaenidu » Sun Jan 05, 2020 3:07 am

I Blushed and shivered in pleasure meeting a few stares and trying to see if they were looking at me cause of the sex or the fact I had ears on top of my head.
eaenidu

Postby Firehead » Mon Jan 06, 2020 3:29 am

You heard Revede growl under the table as Nezha started licking at the Electrike's cunt. You could see you were still being watched, but it was hard to tell if it was your ears, what was happening under the table, or just the fact that you appeared to be alone at the club.
Firehead

Postby eaenidu » Mon Jan 06, 2020 4:32 am

I Decided to close my eyes and spread my legs, my pussy fully on display for Revede and her rather nice tongue as I tried to just enjoy the pleasure she was offering me.
eaenidu

Postby Firehead » Tue Jan 07, 2020 3:37 am

The Electric-type took the invitation to bury her snout deeper into your depths. As you let yourself be enveloped by the pleasure a shadow cast over you. "All alone in a club like this? Seems a bit of a shame, really."
Firehead

Postby eaenidu » Tue Jan 07, 2020 5:27 am

I let out a mix between a yelp and moan as I turned to look and see who was talking to me, my legs still open for the mon between my legs as froze unsure what to do "O~Oh~?"
eaenidu

Postby Firehead » Thu Jan 09, 2020 3:23 am

The woman standing above you chuckles as she caught you by surprise. "You're seeming a bit jumpy there. Everything alright?"
Firehead

Postby eaenidu » Thu Jan 09, 2020 6:30 am

I Blushed and shuddered my ears twitching "I~I've never been in A~A place like this, I~I'm a bit nervous." I told her flushing prettily.
eaenidu

PreviousNext

Return to Private Games