Gotta Fuck 'Em All [eaenidu]

Forum for publicly viewable but closed-group role-playing.

Gotta Fuck 'Em All [eaenidu]

Postby Firehead » Sat Oct 12, 2019 12:18 am

eaenidu Wrote:Name: Anastasia "Ann" Chandler
Appearance: https://static.zerochan.net/Blake.Belladonna.full.2178763.jpg
Bio:A Small town girl with the dream of being a Champion or maybe a Gym Leader, she hasn't decided, she also thought of just spending her life travelling, she grew up with her mom, her dad was just some random trainer her mom lost to but she still loved her mom and her mom loved her. Growing up she had both a friend and a Rival in town, her friend was female though she was also a pervert who flirted with anyone, her name was Cadence Or "Candi". Her rival on the other hand was a "Human Purist" Certain human's had gifts from interbreeding with pokemon, Ann had some feline traits, seeing in the dark, Cat Ears and flexibility, Human Purists disliked those like Ann, and her rival a futa named Nike was one, she often talked down, or even dirty to Ann, most sects of Human Purism believe in breeding the traits out of the families with them. On the day they were suppose to get their pokemon Ann was the last to go in so she didn't get to choose, but that didn't matter, all that mattered is she had her own mon!

It was finally the day. Here you were in Professor Chestnut's lab awaiting your new Pokémon, so you could begin your journey. "Alright Ann, that covers all the details. Just gotta put it in the database for approval, and you'll have your trainer's license within the next half-hour While we wait for the red tape to finish, let's get you familiar with your..." A grin forms on her face, "...partner." She waves you along before entering the next room passing by a couple examination rooms where Pokémon can be seen going about day to day business: some relaxing, some roughhousing, and some even fucking right there. "Don't mind them, it's just a natural thing for them. Not a prude among 'em." She takes you past another set of doors. "As I told you earlier, most of my Pokémon are for observation, and those I do have for giving out to trainers aren't yet ready for battle. I only have the one, so you can take her or leave her."

Opening one final door, she reveals another room like the others. A simple room with some toys, a place to rest, and a door that probably leads out to a field. "Ah good, she isn't out in the field right now. A bit too busy with play anyway." On the bed, lays a Riulo. Currently, she's completely unaware of the two of you as she drives a vibrator in and out of her cunt completely entranced with the pleasure. Standing proudly between her legs, a thick cock stands proud, upright, and drooling all over her chest. Professor Chestnut gives your ass a quick shove. "Go on, get to know your new partner." Her grin is absolutely devilish.

Spoiler (click to show/hide):
Firehead

Re: Gotta Fuck 'Em All [eaenidu]

Postby eaenidu » Sat Oct 12, 2019 1:10 am

I yelped and stumbled in my ears flicking back and forth under my hat as I smelled the scent of sex lingering in the room. While the professor wore it like a cloak and the entire place had undertones of it, this room was like walking out of a fog onto to be met with a tsunami! Just how often did this Riolu have sex or play with itself to smell like this?! Shaking my head I approached "Hey Riolu! I'm suppose to be your trainer, do you want to come with me!?"I called out getting loud thanks to being nervous and the scent of the room hitting me like that.
"I mean, that thing about not looking a gift horse in the mouth? Well, how the fuck else are you supposed to figure out if it’s full of Greeks?”
eaenidu

Postby Firehead » Sun Oct 13, 2019 1:40 am

The pungent aroma was thick all over the room, and you couldn't help but notice a few other toys lying around: an onahole, a buttplug, and a blindfold with ballgag. As you got closer, you took note of the collar around her neck, but the tag didn't have an engraving. As you spoke, the small canine looked up at you with a look of surprise, but it was short-lived. Standing up, you realized she was rather short at a bit under 3 feet tall, but evolution would probably change that. Despite her short stature, her cock was still sizeable looking almost a bit silly on her. She jumped for you immediately taking you by surprise. Her paws quickly grabbing at your chest which she laid her chin on giving you a goofy grin which would be adorable if she hands and feet weren't searching for purchase on your bosom. You could feel her cock rubbing against your stomach as she hung from your chest.
Firehead

Postby eaenidu » Sun Oct 13, 2019 2:31 am

I yelped in surprise but quickly wrapped my arms around her, holding her tight to me so she wouldn't fall on instinct "H~Hey excited huh?" I grunted out with a blush as I felt her dick rubbing against my stomach. Moving my arms to support her let her practically cuddle my breasts with her entire body "You're kinda heavy but, I think you're bored in here all alone right?" I asked her with a pretty flush to my skin "So, do you want to be my partner and go with me to challenge the pokemon league?" I spoke with a grin before giggling "I want to be a champion or Gym leader so you'll become nice and strong, maybe we'll even find you a pretty mate or two~" I sung to her with a grin "Plus Steel Types are my favorite and Lucario's awesome." I poked her side playfully "And if you join me I wont settle until you become the best Lucario in the world~" I told her happily.
"I mean, that thing about not looking a gift horse in the mouth? Well, how the fuck else are you supposed to figure out if it’s full of Greeks?”
eaenidu

Postby Firehead » Mon Oct 14, 2019 11:20 pm

She held onto you as you invited her to join you, but she looked a bit concerned when you asked her to join you. She hoped free from your chest and slunk back over to the bed. Before you could try to figure out what was wrong, Professor Chestnut putting a hand on your shoulder. "Sorry, I should have told you about this earlier, but I wasn't sure just how hard the rejection was on her. You aren't the first person I've offered her to as a starter. The previous trainer apparently used her to capture another Pokémon and then returned her. She was a Purist and couldn't handle Riolu's libido or her desires towards humans. She's been avoiding others and relying on toys to sate herself, but I wanted her to get another shot to prove herself. If she doesn't she might spend the rest of her life holed up in this room lonely. It's a big responsibility, I know."
Firehead

Postby eaenidu » Tue Oct 15, 2019 1:50 am

I Blinked and blushed with a soft frown before nodding "Well," I Said nothing for a moment then Stripped down naked showing off my lithe body and the feline ears on top of my head, crawling onto the bed I hugged Riolu "I wont ever get rid of you darling, what your trainer did wasn't okay, And while I wasn't planning on losing my virginity soon, I'll give it to you dear, you don't even have to travel with me, I just wanted you to know, it's not weird or wrong for you to be horny, or attracted to humans." I spoke softly pulling the mon into my naked breasts.
eaenidu

Postby Firehead » Tue Oct 15, 2019 8:05 pm

Riolu isn't looking to you at first, but as you approach, she turns blushing as you disrobe for her seeming particularly amazed when you bring up your virginity. Her cock throbs both at the softness of your chest and the offer of your virginity. You can hear the Professor latch both the door behind her and begin walking to the other door. "I assume you won't want any others stumbling in here." As she steps up into your view, you realize her lab coat has been cast off revealing the shirt barely containing her bust. Riolu begins groping at your pillowy-soft tits and even drags her tongue across them as you almost smother her in them.
Firehead

Postby eaenidu » Wed Oct 16, 2019 2:51 am

I Blinked "I forgot you were here." I admitted to the professor moaning as Riolu's tongue flicked across my nipples. Blushing a fair bit I looked down at the poor pokemon so attracted to me. Petting her head I moaned and giggled as she licked all over my tits covering them in her saliva "Are they really that tasty?" I asked with a giggle getting a little wet from the attention and knowledge of the professor standing right next to me.
eaenidu

Postby Firehead » Wed Oct 16, 2019 8:03 pm

The Professor chuckles a bit. "Oh, that seems pretty rude to just forget I'm here altogether. I was going to offer you a little help." Her hands move around both sides of you taking hold of your breasts. She lifts them suddenly knocking Riolu back on her butt. She seems a bit miffed at that until your breasts are to either side of her shaft. "Chestnut isn't just my name, you know." She begins sliding your tits up and down Riolu's length aided by all the drooling Riulo had done over your tits.
Firehead

Postby eaenidu » Wed Oct 16, 2019 11:19 pm

I Blushed "Well at least you're a nice professor." I murmured before smiling at Riolu and winking "Feel free to cum whenever you want~ and Wherever I don't mind wearing a pearl necklace~" I purred hooding my eyes, trying to act as seductive as possible, kinda like my mom.
eaenidu

Postby Firehead » Thu Oct 17, 2019 2:40 am

You felt the Professor press herself against your back practically pinning you between her and the horny Mon. At first, Riulo was more than happy to enjoy watching one woman grope another's tits onto her cock, but she didn't seem content to remain an idle participant for long. She brought her paws up to your nipples giving each of them a sharp flick while a foot trailed its way down your stomach.
Firehead

Postby eaenidu » Thu Oct 17, 2019 2:44 am

I Hummed as I was pinned between the two of them with a moan and a giggle as I was groped by the horny professor and teased by the cute mon, Licking my lips I looked down and began to lick and suck Riolu's cock tip whenever it peeked from between my breasts.
eaenidu

Postby Firehead » Fri Oct 18, 2019 2:14 am

Riulo groans as you slurp her cock between your lips drawing a splurt of precum from her balls. She has to stretch, but eventually, her foot finds its destination pressing up against your bare pussy which you hadn't realized was so wet. The Professor starts whispering in your ear. "How does that Pokécock taste? If you enjoy sucking it, you should make sure to let her know it."
Firehead

Postby eaenidu » Fri Oct 18, 2019 3:28 am

I giggled "You taste good Riolu~ If your pre's this tasty I can't wait for your cum~ I might even make it my morning drink~" I purred moaning in delight as she teased my pussy, my tongue eagerly circling her cock head.
eaenidu

Postby Firehead » Sat Oct 19, 2019 3:03 am

The thought of you sucking her off each morning was very exciting to Riolu who blasted another shot of pre on your tongue. She began bucking her hips as best as she could from her seated position helping her cock to move against the motion of your tits while her eyes started rolling up. "Looks like she's ready to blow, and it'll be a big one too."
Firehead

Postby eaenidu » Sat Oct 19, 2019 3:57 am

I hummed and pulled back so her cock would be barely thrusting into my mouth and flicking my tongue over the cum slit with a grin, I'd let the cutie cum on my tits, or face, or in my mouth, I gave the control to her and would happily accept whatever she chose.
eaenidu

Postby Firehead » Sun Oct 20, 2019 3:04 am

With a shout, Riolu thrust forward shooting out a glob of cum so thick you could chew it. Several more shots follow as your mouth fills with salty cum forcing you to swallow some to make room. Suddenly, you feel her rod pull from your mouth shooting one last spurt right on your cheek. Riolu, satisfied with an intense orgasm, falls back on her ass with a happy expression plastered on her face while she catches her breath.
Firehead

Postby eaenidu » Sun Oct 20, 2019 4:25 am

I giggled and crawled up onto her making a show of chewing and savoring her salty cummy treat, surprised at how thick it was, lewdly opening my mouth and rolling my tongue around in it before giving her a cummy kiss, swapping it back and forth before swallowing it with a smirk and a giggle "That convince you I don't care if you're attracted to me, I just want you as my partner~?" I purred biting her Collar gently.
eaenidu

Postby Firehead » Sun Oct 20, 2019 4:23 pm

Behind you the Professor giggles while Riolu watches you crawl up her form. Her eyes are locked on your mouth as you chew her salty deposit so eagerly, and her eyes close when you push forward for a kiss accepting her cum before letting you take it back. When you pull back, she nods, "Lu" The Professor puts pulls you back from her after you nibble at the collar holding a Pokéball in front of you. "Go ahead and put this on your belt. I'll go see if your license is ready."
Firehead

Postby eaenidu » Sun Oct 20, 2019 4:28 pm

I Nodded and got Dressed with a hum and a smile, eager for my journey to begin with my partner, thinking up possible nicknames for my awesome starter and new partner, I couldn't wait to see the world and explore with her we'd have all kinds of adventures! I was getting excited just thinking about it!
eaenidu

Next

Return to Private Games