Sex Quest 1: Space Boonies

Forum for publicly viewable but closed-group role-playing.

Re: Sex Quest 1: Space Boonies

Postby Kuragari » Thu Oct 17, 2019 9:56 am

"D~Don't want one mysself... they can make one all crazzy." She mutters, but returns the nuzzles as she and you enjoy the meal together. Once you've both cleaned the plate, she blushes a bit as she turns around and locks lips with you, her tail rubbing against your inner thighs.
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Thu Oct 17, 2019 9:58 am

I Gently Returned the kiss, happy for the simple and tender treatment, and happily to return it with gently roaming hands.
"I mean, that thing about not looking a gift horse in the mouth? Well, how the fuck else are you supposed to figure out if it’s full of Greeks?”
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Thu Oct 17, 2019 10:01 am

The two of you just sit on the bench for a moment, caressing and making out, then she pulls away with a blush and pulls you towards another small room, bigger then the one you were in when you woke but not by much. Inside is a small bed, only just barely big enough for two. She lands on it back first and pulls you atop her, and her lips lock with yours again as she moves her tail to slide and grind against your puss and between your cheeks.
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Thu Oct 17, 2019 10:02 am

I giggled and kissed her happily "Don't be afraid, you can explore every inch of my body, however you want~" I purred to her licking her nipples playfully.
"I mean, that thing about not looking a gift horse in the mouth? Well, how the fuck else are you supposed to figure out if it’s full of Greeks?”
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Thu Oct 17, 2019 10:04 am

"Explored ssome of it while you sslept. Your turn to explore asss you wissh." She says, and then says "My name is Zeeva."
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Thu Oct 17, 2019 10:06 am

I Giggled "Nina Sieglind and I doubt you explored it fully, I actually prefer being the sub," Grinning I whispered playfully into her ear "So I don't mind if you want to get a little rough tie me up and go elbow deep in both holes~" I moaned trying to see just how far I could push her control.
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Thu Oct 17, 2019 10:09 am

Zeeva giggled a bit at that, smirking as she smacked your ass with a tail as she replied "Am not much different then Nina Sssieglind... but how about thiss?" Her hand reached down and started to stroke at your petals, while her tail began to sink into your ass.
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Thu Oct 17, 2019 10:11 am

I giggled and then turned around to sixty nine her happily spreading her ass and pussy with my fingers and exploring them with my tongue.
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Thu Oct 17, 2019 10:13 am

Her pussy and ass smell just as enticing as when you first tasted them earlier, but she is happy to delve her own tongue eagerly into your puss as her tongue wriggles this way and that, her tail continuing to work in and out of your ass.
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Thu Oct 17, 2019 10:15 am

I hummed in pleasure before poking and prodding testing just how much she could fit into her holes.
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Thu Oct 17, 2019 10:21 am

Her holes seem to have some elasticity, but they don't feel like they've been stretched by anything really wide in a while. Neither one is a virgin hole.
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Thu Oct 17, 2019 10:23 am

I Giggled and tested just how much I could safely fuck her with a grin.
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Thu Oct 17, 2019 10:34 am

Sadly, it seemed that you could only really get three fingers in... trying to force more in made her hiss uncomfortably. But that was something you could help fix in time.
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Thu Oct 17, 2019 10:41 am

I Giggled and hummed wiggling my ass "Test me girl~ I can take more than you~ I can train you up too~" I purred happily rubbing my cunt against her as I sucked her clit.
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Thu Oct 17, 2019 10:48 am

Blushing, Zeeva does just that, eyes going wide as she finds she can indeed with some effort fit her hand into your cunny. This knowledge makes her squirm, and after a moment, she asks you to go ahead and try to train her.

It's not something you'll be able to manage in one day, but over the course of the next few hours you not only explore half of her own sexy body, but you also help loosen her enough that, while you can't get your hand in there, you can now use all five fingers on her.

Of course, after that, your both tuckered out from multiple orgasms, and as night falls she spoons against your back, her head resting against your own as she drifted off to sleep, you find yourself thinking that when it came to back water planets out in the boonies, there were worse ways things could have gone for you.
Kuragari

Previous

Return to Private Games