Sex Quest 1: Space Boonies

Forum for publicly viewable but closed-group role-playing.

Re: Sex Quest 1: Space Boonies

Postby Kuragari » Mon Oct 14, 2019 9:02 am

You find her wearing only the barely concealing outfit you'd seen beneath her robes, and find that she is busy cooking something over a special firepit. She hisses in surprise and stiffens when you hug her, then squirms a bit as she says "It isss from the pheromoness of those ssswamp ratss. It iss an addictive thing."
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Mon Oct 14, 2019 9:05 am

I hummed and sat beside her leaning on her shoulder "So, why did you want to know if I was human? And why Bring me here? I mean, you'd knocked me out with your pussy and tail hole yeah, but I woke up clean and not as sore or sensitive." I spoke then giggled "Are you looking for a wife or a lover or something?" I asked teasingly.
"I mean, that thing about not looking a gift horse in the mouth? Well, how the fuck else are you supposed to figure out if it’s full of Greeks?”
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Mon Oct 14, 2019 9:08 am

She blushed a bit and tried to smack you with her tail, then said "Knowss humansss tongue. And it getsss lonely out here. But no point bringing sssomeone who can't talk to and underssstand."
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Mon Oct 14, 2019 9:16 am

I hummed and spoke "You roll your S a bit to much, learn from reptile race? Why aren't they with you then?" I asked trying to keep calm and happy as I rubbed her back from shoulders to tail softly.
"I mean, that thing about not looking a gift horse in the mouth? Well, how the fuck else are you supposed to figure out if it’s full of Greeks?”
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Mon Oct 14, 2019 1:20 pm

She squirmed a bit more, unused to such contact it seemed as you massaged her back. "Sssnake folk in another valley zzzone found me assss child after raid, raisssed me. They from core territories, left when I was old enough to live on my own."
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Mon Oct 14, 2019 1:24 pm

I Hummed "Well, I don't mind travelling with you, or acting the part of the sex toy when needed~ You really liked me kissing and licking your ass~" I teased her with a grin "Just don't knock me out again~" I winked.
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Tue Oct 15, 2019 2:50 pm

She blushes brilliantly at that, looking to you for a moment before saying, "You are an odd human... but you can ssstay. I do not travel much... mosstly check the areasss around the rat campsss for anyone who hasss managed to essscape."
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Tue Oct 15, 2019 2:52 pm

I giggled and nuzzled her cheek "Ah~ and here I thought you whipping my tits and riding my face was you're offer of marriage~" I teased playfully.
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Wed Oct 16, 2019 2:16 pm

She blushes at that, but decides to whip your tits again with her tail as she says "You are a very sssilly but sssexy human."
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Wed Oct 16, 2019 2:20 pm

I Shrugged "And you're a very pretty rat girl." I said back with a yawn as I smiled playfully.
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Thu Oct 17, 2019 3:07 am

She stopped her cooking to turn and press you into the wall, kissing you eagerly as she pressed her own body against yours.
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Thu Oct 17, 2019 3:10 am

I blushed but returned the kiss as my naked body was pinned by her furred one, my arms wrapping around her.
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Thu Oct 17, 2019 9:34 am

"Meal firssst, then we... enjoy each other more." She replies with a blush, adding "Unlessss you wisssh to take over the cooking sso that I can pleassse you."
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Thu Oct 17, 2019 9:35 am

I Hummed "I can wait dear~" I purred with a giggled laying down with a yawn.
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Thu Oct 17, 2019 9:41 am

She nodded, and after about ten minutes, finished the roasting meat and brought it over to you and the table. There was only the one bench so she sat next to you and set the plate besides you both. "Have asss much asss you like."
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Thu Oct 17, 2019 9:43 am

I poked her butt playfully "You do have a nice Asss~" I teased her before happily grabbing some to eat and moaning in delight.
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Thu Oct 17, 2019 9:46 am

She blushed and smacked your ass with her tail in reply... before shifting and suddenly you found her in your lap. "Theresss, you can feel my assss all you like now."
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Thu Oct 17, 2019 9:48 am

I laughed "And If I had a dick it's be buried in it~" I teased her as I continued eating.
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Thu Oct 17, 2019 9:52 am

She blushes brilliantly at that, then squirms about on you a bit as she mumbles around her food "K~Know a place where could get you one..."
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Thu Oct 17, 2019 9:53 am

I giggled "Oh~ Why don't you get one then, have me carry your babies~?" I purred happy to eat, nuzzle and just have sex with and feel good with this cute girl after all I went through.
eaenidu

PreviousNext

Return to Private Games