Sex Quest 1: Space Boonies

Forum for publicly viewable but closed-group role-playing.

Re: Sex Quest 1: Space Boonies

Postby Kuragari » Fri Oct 11, 2019 4:06 pm

This continues for the next half hour... thankfully, no other ratmen come to make use of you, but they do make you and the cat girl please them both. The cat girl is rather eager, and it's a bit infectous as you see her sucking one of them off so eagerly halfway through that even you start to have fun with it, watching them squirm when you make their dicks feel so good right along with her. And then of course, you get to make out and grind against her as you are laid on your sides and they fuck your asses while the third occasionally gets attention from the two of you.

Of most interest to you once they leave, having cum in and on you several times and brought you to... mhm, you managed to count seven different ones... you suddenly notice that neither you or the cat girl are chained up any longer... though the cat girl is snuggling into you as she licks you clean of cum.
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Fri Oct 11, 2019 4:11 pm

I Blushed and tried to sneak out of her hold and limp off, well fucked and tired but wanting to escape this place, I could only hope nothing went wrong as I tried to run and hide in the swamps as soon as I could.
"I mean, that thing about not looking a gift horse in the mouth? Well, how the fuck else are you supposed to figure out if it’s full of Greeks?”
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Fri Oct 11, 2019 4:20 pm

(CZ-GS goal 9, roll 3)

You attempt to sneak off using your stripper skills, since it seems to be the most appropriate, only for the cat girl to follow you and tackle you as you start to try and head out of the camp. She mewls and nyahs, saying something in an alien language that you vaguely suspect is 'why you running away from fun cocks and cum?'
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Fri Oct 11, 2019 4:24 pm

I groaned at the overly enthusiastic cat girl tackling and hugging me so aggressively mumbling back about why should she care if I wanted to leave dea lord this was humiliating, then I got the idea to mime the rat folk were small and bigger dicks were out there.
"I mean, that thing about not looking a gift horse in the mouth? Well, how the fuck else are you supposed to figure out if it’s full of Greeks?”
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Fri Oct 11, 2019 4:31 pm

(XL check 2 roll is 6)

The cat girl manages to quickly grasp the idea, and hugs you more and nods her head excitedly before helping you up... only for the two of you to be yanked behind a tree and held at gunpoint by... a rather sexy, if dangerous looking rat lady.
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Fri Oct 11, 2019 4:33 pm

I Blinked and waved in fear looking at the gun, the most advanced weapon I'd seen here so far pointing at me.
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Sat Oct 12, 2019 1:16 pm

She hisses a bit, then looks at you for a moment and asks, in a heavy accent and with some hissing you don't expect, "Huuuumaaaannn yesssss?"
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Sat Oct 12, 2019 1:21 pm

I Gulped and nodded, as she looked over my cum and smegma stained body, covered in markings, I couldn't help but flush brightly in embarrassment "Y~Yes, I'm human." I whispered not wanting to upset her "Though, If you want to talk, can we, leave here first, I'll love you long time after?" I offered, sex was literally the only thing I had to barter with and I was well used to couldn't really deny it.
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Sun Oct 13, 2019 1:39 pm

She chortles a little at your offer, then gestures for you and the cat girl to follow her as she begins to lead you away from the strange rat man encampment.
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Sun Oct 13, 2019 1:43 pm

I sighed in relief and eagerly followed her wanting to be away from the rat men and their humiliation, trying to ignore the fact I was most likely pregnant, it was well known humans could breed with almost anything.
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Mon Oct 14, 2019 6:00 am

"Priccceee to be paidsss when we are awaysss!" She says, the hissing again confusing you a bit since she clearly wasn't one of the serpentine races. The catgirl of course simply seemed happy to be with you and hopeful for the promise of bigger cocks.
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Mon Oct 14, 2019 6:07 am

I hummed and nodded "Of course, Of course, let's hurry then?" I whispered following closely, eager to escape this place, and just blindly following this rat woman, wherever she was leading me to.
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Mon Oct 14, 2019 7:43 am

Following along behind her, you at some point notice that you've lost the Cat girl... one moment she's clinging to or staying really close to you, the next she's just gone, no sign of where she might have gone. The Rat woman hisses at you to encourage you to keep up until she reaches a large tree that has a ladder on it. "Thisss way." She says, beginning to climb up as she holsters her weapon. Following up after her, you get to see quite the sexy ass is hiding under her rag like robes.
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Mon Oct 14, 2019 7:47 am

I opened my mouth to ask about the cat girl only to run face first into her ass, before huffing as she finished climbing and following her up "Where'd the cat girl go?" I asked as I realized she really was missing and not just lagging behind.
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Mon Oct 14, 2019 8:11 am

She smirks as your face rubs into her ass, and actually grinds it a bit against you before you emerge in a large enclosed tree house high above the rest of the swampy area.

"No idea, not too concceerned. Sssmelled of thosse who have already sssuccumbed to their spunk." She says... then pushes you to the floor where you land on your back by a table she has. Conveniently, your head lands on a cushion... then the rat woman sits on your face and rubs her ass and cunt against you.

"Sssservicce meee~"
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Mon Oct 14, 2019 8:25 am

I blushed, my nose shoved into her wet, stinky cunt smeared her oddly thick and stick pussy juices to my face as she covered me in her oddly fishy and musky scent, before burying my nose deep into her cunt, making me feel like passing out, even as I began to kiss and lick her tail hole submissively I licked and kissed it as much as I could before I was forced to put my tongue deep into it and tongue fuck her tail hole, reminding myself of my college days and my pledges I had to do.
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Mon Oct 14, 2019 8:38 am

You seem to be doing a good job as you hear her pleasured squeaks and hisses, her squirming pushing your nose and tongue deeper into her slit and tailhole as her own moved and began to lightly slap at your breasts before coiling around them... her tail tip flicking at your own hardening nipples.
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Mon Oct 14, 2019 8:41 am

I groaned and let out a surprised moan still feeling sensitive as I licked and worshiped her tail hole, barely able to breath, well, until she came and pushed down, knocking me out with her ass and pussy, or maybe I just fainted from exhaustion.
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Mon Oct 14, 2019 8:47 am

Whatever it was that happened, you awaken in a hammock in what almost looks like a closet, or maybe it's just a really small bedroom. Tiny one at that. You can hear someone outside in the rest of the tree home, but it only sounds like one and the soft hisses suggest it's the rat woman.
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Mon Oct 14, 2019 8:51 am

I felt, recovered, and more sane oddly enough, this, made me really thankful, deciding to get out of "Bed" I followed the hissing to the rat woman and hugged her with a tired hum "Ugh, I feel like I'm hungover." I murmured groggy and happy.
eaenidu

PreviousNext

Return to Private Games