Sex Quest 1: Space Boonies

Forum for publicly viewable but closed-group role-playing.

Sex Quest 1: Space Boonies

Postby Kuragari » Fri Oct 11, 2019 9:34 am

PC:
eaenidu Wrote:Name:Nina Sieglind
Appearance: https://orig00.deviantart.net/5583/f/2017/279/d/7/1_by_aorapl-dbpoceq.jpg
Cliches:
Human Starship Engineer: 2
Planet Born Sorority Girl: 2
College Zero-G Stripper:2
Lesbian Pick Up Artist:1
Xeno-Linguistics Enthusiast:1
Hooks:
Naive: Having only worked in good clean Bars and ships with strict rules she hasn't learned some basic things(Major Affects many things from Signing contracts to checking drinks to trusting random strangers)
Deep Sleeper:Can sleep through almost anything(Minor, can be woken up if someone tries to wake her or if her life is endangered, but if they try to be sneaky she's helpless)

Things aboard the starship Redline were pretty okay for you. Sure, you may have misread the contract that had you joining your peoples defenses forces, and sure you may have basically been rendered the ship whore or crew bicycle, whatever term you used you had to service any crew member who had the rutties to pay the small fee you had.

Course, you'd only been onboard a week, and most folks were a bit busy getting used to the new design of the ship. This was apparently a new class of ship and you were part of it's maiden voyage! So none of the crew save the captain really had any money yet, and the captain had his own mistress to warm your bed.

This left you to take on your secondary role of being part of the engineering crew. Of course, you got groped a fair bit by girls and guys alike, but with no rutties, they couldn't do much else.

That is, until this morning when one of the slightly drunk and pot bellied engineers smirked and pressed the 25 rutties into your hand and said "Come on Nina, time for your first bit of ACTUAL work."

Oh boy, maybe you'd get lucky and something would happen to pull you from having to suck this guy off.
Kuragari

Re: Sex Quest 1: Space Boonies

Postby eaenidu » Fri Oct 11, 2019 10:41 am

I coughed "Um, Yeah one, Second." I stuttered out "I have to scan them, individually, one by one." I told him with a bit of a plastic smile "I have to make sure you're paying with money earned on the ship and everything." I said annoyed and embarrassed by what he wanted "Don't want to not do this and have you barred from my services right?" I asked him as I slowly scanned the money with my hud, doing one at a time, "Then I have like five other steps I have to follow and everything, I think it's a time waster so crew can't have quickies or something but well, Not following the rules could get you in the brig and all that." I said slowly, ever so slowly, but not so slow it looked like stalling doing what I was suppose to do, hoping something happened.
"I mean, that thing about not looking a gift horse in the mouth? Well, how the fuck else are you supposed to figure out if it’s full of Greeks?”
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Fri Oct 11, 2019 10:50 am

(PBSG to beat 7, roll 10)

The crewman grumbles and crosses his arms, but you sound like you know what your talking about and he smells drunk so that probably helps. As you count through the rutties, the ship suddenly shakes and they spill out of your hand as klaxons begin to ring out.

"Alert, alert, we are under attack! Shields taken out, armor is being pierced... all hands prepare to repel boarders!"
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Fri Oct 11, 2019 10:54 am

I yelped "Well, That Ruins the mood!" I yelled grabbing the money and stuffing it into my pockets before Running how the hell did they hit us?! I thought we were mid jump, great, fuck, okay, I knew there were kinda shitty escape pods near here, maybe I could get to one I needed to double time it if it look like we'd lose after all, hopefully my knowledge of the ships vents would let me hide in one near the escape pods until I saw if we'd win or not.
"I mean, that thing about not looking a gift horse in the mouth? Well, how the fuck else are you supposed to figure out if it’s full of Greeks?”
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Fri Oct 11, 2019 11:16 am

(HSE roll to be 9, roll 11)

Your knowledge of the ship and your late night study session the night before you left home has paid off! You in fact find that you do know where the escape pods are, and your in luck! It's one of the not quite so bad ones! Sadly you can't use the captains one as that is of a much higher clearance, but you quickly pop the hatch open and strap yourself in. Through the viewport, you can see that some strange alien ships are firing on the ship... looks like leaving is a good idea!
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Fri Oct 11, 2019 11:19 am

I cursed and quickly eascaped, not wanting to deal with this shit and knowing I'd die if I stayed, hopefully I'd fly under the radar wherever I ended up, I had enough charge for a short warp jump and could only aim vaguely at inhabited system before jumping in a hurry, hoping that I ended up somewhere good.
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Fri Oct 11, 2019 11:44 am

Heading off into warp, the multi-colors of lightspeed swam around you for a time, giving you a moment to check the survival kit and put on the emergency space suit... which was far more form fitting and clung to your body than the regular uniform. Amusingly, the survival kit also had a dildo and onahole in it with the note "To help ensure that even if you wind up alone, you can more easily pass the time waiting for rescue!"

The ship finally dropped out of light speed, and began to head towards a planet that looked like it was mostly giant glaciers... but here and there were bright green and blue pockets where life seemed to flourish... the escape pod seemed to be heading right for one of those spots...
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Fri Oct 11, 2019 11:48 am

I blushed in embarrassment at the suit it was form fitting enough that not only was my nipples and cunt clearly defined, my belly button, ass crack and even asshole were defined, it felt like it was suctioned onto me, I felt pretty humiliated but could only sigh in relief and hope my luck held up and I didn't get grabbed by like a tractor beam from a space station or pirate ship or something.
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Fri Oct 11, 2019 12:04 pm

For the moment, it seemed you were heading down, nothing taking hold of you. The terminal in front of you informed you however that this was the world of Cassadia, and that it was rumored to be a smuggler haven... and to also have rather carnal inclined flora and fauna.
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Fri Oct 11, 2019 12:10 pm

I blinked not really getting the part about flora and fauna, but I knew from watching vids Smuggler hideouts normally became their own little towns and ports turning into dens of hidden smugglers hopefully I could find a place to hide out in until I was rescued or I saved up money to escape, I decided to discard my helmet once I read the planet's air was breathable, eager to get out and explore and hopefully find some people!
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Fri Oct 11, 2019 12:37 pm

The landing was rough and a bit jarring, but your in one piece. Grabbing the survival kit, you step out and take a breath and... shudder a bit. The air is breathable... but something in it... makes your body a bit warm.
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Fri Oct 11, 2019 12:40 pm

Feeling a bit Sore from the landing I used any info the pod had collected to try and find a city or where one might be hidden before Nervously heading in what I hoped was the correct direction to what was hopefully a city, or at least a sort of, port town for me to stay in.
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Fri Oct 11, 2019 12:47 pm

The scanners get to work, and do pick up some signals off to the north of your current position. However, it warns of numerous animal life signs along the way and to be careful.

Heading north, you start to notice that some of the plants here look... odd. It takes a bit before you realize that some of them, subtly in cases and brazenly in others, seem to resemble humanoid and beastial sex organs.
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Fri Oct 11, 2019 12:53 pm

I Blinked and blushed a bit put off and decided to hurry along as I heard weird sounds, like a frog, or a rat, but some things just felt off about them, and some bird sounds that sounded more like squealing girls at some points, Shuddering I continued on, until I found people or shelter to sleep for tonight, hopefully somewhere safe in this musty, swampy section of...Rain forest? what king of Biome was I even in?
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Fri Oct 11, 2019 12:58 pm

Unfortunately, the source of some of those sounds soon find you as two frog things leap out of the water at you, while a blow dart flies past you from some deformed looking rat creature person thing. Both seem intent on you even as they look angrily at the other.
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Fri Oct 11, 2019 1:04 pm

I Yelped and quickly began running in confusion, deciding to run to the rat to avoid the frogs, naively thinking the rat was trying to save me, before trying to help it fight off the frogs, after all it seemed like a person, more than the frogs anyways, or follow it if it ran instead.
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Fri Oct 11, 2019 1:17 pm

(CZ-GS roll to beat 6, Roll 7)

As you run towards him, instincts kick in and your experience as a zero g stripper at college comes in handy as you narrowly dodge a dart the rat man sends your way as the frogs hop along after you. To your horror, you notice out of the corner of your eye for the frogs and the rat that their dicks have started to slip out into view.
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Fri Oct 11, 2019 1:19 pm

I squeaked and stumbled a bit but knew if I slowed down the frogs would get me, without thinking I looked behind me to see if the frogs were backing off or hopefully get hit by the dart as I tried turn away from the rat man.
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Fri Oct 11, 2019 1:24 pm

Sadly, neither of them had been hit, and even worse, your turning to look back messed you up as you tripped on a root and landed face first in the mud. Which was followed by one of the frog men jumping on you and smacking your ass excitedly as he rubbed his cock between your cheeks!
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Fri Oct 11, 2019 1:26 pm

I squealed in fear and grabbed a rock, stick anything and tried to smack him and if the other frog man jumped on me him too, off and scare them away or knock them out.
eaenidu

Next

Return to Private Games