A chosen Hero [MASigma]

Forum for publicly viewable but closed-group role-playing.

A chosen Hero [MASigma]

Postby sogekik » Thu Oct 10, 2019 9:27 pm

Spoiler (click to show/hide):

MASigma Wrote:Name: Marona Violetta
Race: Human (Divine Blood from Father's lineage)
Appearance: https://gelbooru.com/index.php?page=pos ... &tags=roto
Bio: Having been raised on the heroic tales of her Father, the Hero of the Land whom defeated the Evil forces of the Demon King, Marona has always wanted to go out and follow in his footsteps... it easier as she has inherited much of his strength and power. Having spent years preparing to venture out from her small Farming village, she's made her way to the nearest city to try her luck at becoming an Adventuring Heroine herself! Though immensely strong, skilled, and tough physically... she's quite naive and unaware of how dangerous even normal folk can be...

Kinks: Bondage, forced, Rape, being dominated, sexy clothing, toys, sexual favors, gangbang, orgy, straight, Yuri, BDSM, being enslaved, exhibitionism, forced exposure, tentacles, slime, bestiality, Danger of Impreg, being drenched in cum or similar liquids, blackmail, Mind-control, Deepthroat, Chikan, NTR, Dubious consent, Light-Vore, Pet Play, Musk/Sexual scents, Dirty Talking/Teasing
Turn-offs: Gore, Scat, Yaoi, Heavy/Guro Vore

It had taken several days, but you had managed to reach the city of Imeris, the city was surrounded by large walls, obscuring your view of all but the tallest buildings inside its walls, the only way inside the city was through the four main gates, on each side of the city, these where checkpointed, and as you approached you found that the nearest gate had a large queue of people trying to get inside the city already, from what you could see everyone was being checked at the gates, or at least they're bags, and carts where if they had them, occasionally someone would be lead off into a building that was connected to the wall, which was likely to be a small barracks or something of the like. it seemed our options where relatively limited, you could either make your way around to one of the other gates, and hope that they were open and had a smaller queue or wait for entry, it seemed like the queue was moving relatively quickly at least, but you were at the back. alternatively, you could try coming back later and explore the area, and come back later, when the queue had died down, either way, it might take a little while for ou to get into the city
sogekik

Re: A chosen Hero [MASigma]

Postby MASigma » Thu Oct 10, 2019 9:45 pm

"Imeris! Finally!", I squealed to myself in excitement as I walked closer to the city, having walked farther then ever before to reach this place... wishing I could see more of it, but I had to first go through the four main gates as I'd been told. I was stuck waiting in line of course, but I didn't mind as it only built up the excitement of what it would be like to finally enter the city and see it's wonders. Of course, while I was at the back of the line it seemed to be moving quickly enough for me to wait, mentally running over the things I'd do once inside of the city and wondering just what sort of adventure I would end up partaking in from this moment onwards!
MASigma

Postby sogekik » Thu Oct 10, 2019 9:54 pm

the queue moved forward every few minutes but it still seemed to take more than an hour for you to actually get to the gate, when you get to the gate the guard stops you " your business?" he asks you, waiting to see if you had a bag or anything else than needed searching.
sogekik

Postby MASigma » Thu Oct 10, 2019 10:00 pm

"Hello! I'm here to join the Adventurer's guild officially, my name is Marona Violetta!", I offered cheerfully, even saluting the guard in question once I reached the front of the line... before sliding the sword and sheath from my back into view for them to inspect, as well as the simple traveling backpack I had which merely had some packed food, a small bag of gold I'd been given for funds to last till I could earn my own, and my own nightgown for resting.
MASigma

Postby sogekik » Thu Oct 10, 2019 10:19 pm

the guard takes them and inspects the sword curious then opens up your bag and looks inside, carefully rummaging around for anything that might not be allowed into the city, " okay, you can go on in" he tells you stepping aside, so you could pass and go into the city. you could see the city clearer from here or at least the street infront of you with tall tightly packed houses running down alongside the large road that made up the main entryway in and out of the city
sogekik

Postby MASigma » Fri Oct 11, 2019 12:12 am

I lightly bounced up and down upon the heels of my boots (Unaware of what this did to my chest as I did), only to beam happily as I was given the go-ahead," Thank you sir, have a good day!", I said to him as I gathered my things to my pack and returned my sheathed sword to my back as I then made my way into the city. I took in the clearer view I had now, looking at the tall houses alongside the road I was on as I made my way along towards deeper into the city.
MASigma

Postby sogekik » Sat Oct 12, 2019 10:00 pm

the city was filled with people and as you got through the gate, several of the larger buildings you'd noticed from outside came into View, one was now clearly a temple or a cathedral, a large statue of one of the gods, was visible from where you stood, another was reminiscent of a castle or a fortress and was most likely the cities hold, it was also probably where the local lord lived. The others you couldn't really place, but they were all impressive.
sogekik

Postby MASigma » Mon Oct 14, 2019 9:16 pm

I just took it all in, having never seen such wonders... mentally reminding myself to check out the Temple at some point while curious as to whom the local lord might be as well... but I had other things to focus on. I began looking around for any signs that could point me to the Adventurer's guild... or perhaps even a Tavern/Inn where I could get myself a room and perhaps find out more about the city there.
MASigma

Postby sogekik » Wed Oct 16, 2019 12:29 am

people moved past you as you took it in. while you could see a lot from where you got the feeling that this was only a very small part of the city really. you couldn't see any signposts but you could see an Inn, it wasn't far from the gate and was probably intended for travelers or traders,
sogekik

Postby MASigma » Wed Oct 16, 2019 9:32 pm

I beamed at the sight of the inn, feeling relieved as it would be just what I needed for room and board, as well as finding out information. With that in mind, I carefully made my way through the crowds and to the Inn itself, opening the door and stepping inside... curious to see what and whom was within.
MASigma

Postby sogekik » Thu Oct 17, 2019 7:53 am

the Inn, unlike the small local one in your village, was not also a tavern, so when you walked in you found yourself in a small lobby, with rooms presumably extending behind, and upstairs the Innkeeper, a short slightly plump woman looks up as you walk in. " welcome, looking for a room?" she asks curiously as you approach,
sogekik

Postby MASigma » Tue Oct 22, 2019 8:22 pm

I took in the lobby, it looking so rustic and perfect for the start of my adventuring! Only then did I glance to the innkeeper, waving hello as I rushed over before her," Hello there, yes, I'm looking for a room and also information about the city", I explained with a bright smile.
MASigma

Postby sogekik » Fri Oct 25, 2019 3:21 am

" okay, we'll a room will be 20 gold, what would you like to know about the city?" she asks smiling back at you,
sogekik

Postby MASigma » Sat Oct 26, 2019 1:36 am

As I fished out the gold needed for the room, I quickly replied to her own question," I was hoping for directions to the Adventurer's guild or some place similar?", I asked with a hopeful tone.
MASigma

Postby sogekik » Sat Oct 26, 2019 2:16 am

"ah, we'll that's easy, we're by the West Gate now, and the road that runs from the west gate to the center is called the West Way, if you keep following it towards the center of the city, you'll hit the main Plaza and the adventurers guild is one of the main buildings there" she tells you as she finds the key for a room underneath the desk " anything else?" she asks with a smile
sogekik

Return to Private Games