Dreemurr and Holmes(Kuragari)

Forum for publicly viewable but closed-group role-playing.

Dreemurr and Holmes(Kuragari)

Postby eaenidu » Thu Oct 10, 2019 8:03 am

Spoiler (click to show/hide):

Kuragari Wrote:
eaenidu Wrote:Name:Holly Holmes
Appearance: http://www.furaffinity.net/view/32834853/
Bio:A Pretty simple small town girl, if a bit to easy going. She's recently graduated highschool and set off to college apparently she'd be rooming with another freshmen, humming to herself she wondered what they were like. After all, she was here to learn to be a teacher, to young children and those with special needs, Though she needed to get a job, still meet her Room / Housemate, get to know the area, all sorts of things, sighing she decided to just take a shower and then hopefully her housemate would be here.

Name: Kayin S.T. Dreemurr
Appearance: http://www.furaffinity.net/view/30389805/, http://www.furaffinity.net/view/30389889/
Bio: A young goat monster who has gone to school wanting to learn how to become a better writer by taking a general arts degree but filling his classes with those focused on writing of all kinds, he decided to get an apartment so he wouldn't have to deal with the crowded dorms on campus. Thankfully it's just across the street, and even better, he's getting a roomate, a girl named Holly. He's quite excited about the whole thing, and was planning a small little mini party for her arrival once she showed up.

You'd actually been kept out longer than you had planned sadly, some idiot had wrecked into the entrance of the store and you had to stay until you could give the police what you saw. Your Room Mate was probably going to get there soon and you hadn't even started food for her!

Getting home you saw that she was here thanks to new boxes sitting inside the home, sighing and looking around you guessed that maybe she was napping or had gone for a jog, instead you heard something that had you turn your head, the bathroom door opened and a naked girl, short and doglike, Kobold? Big tits and ass, oh she was saying something! "Heard something, you're, Kay Dreemurr right?" She asked with a laughing grin that made her tits jiggle....She seemed a bit oblivious.
"I mean, that thing about not looking a gift horse in the mouth? Well, how the fuck else are you supposed to figure out if it’s full of Greeks?”
eaenidu

Re: Dreemurr and Holmes(Kuragari)

Postby Kuragari » Thu Oct 10, 2019 8:06 am

Kayin couldn't help but blush as he saw his roomate naked before him, either not knowing he was going to be a guy or just not caring. Her sexy and curvy form and plump breasts made his dick twitch even as he rubbed the back of his head sheepishly and said "Y~Yeah, I am, sorry I was late... I was going to make a bunch of food and everything but, well, there was an accident at the store and I couldn't leave until about ten minutes ago..."

He tried to be polite and not stare too much, even though he found it hard not to given how much there was to admire.
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Thu Oct 10, 2019 8:11 am

She Hummed and nodded, Smiling at you casually "Ah! I wouldn't mind some food before I go to bed, I had a long bus trip to get here." She admitted looking a bit tired when you briefly managed to look at her face "Oh, by the way, do you know where I can look for a job around here?" She asked walking over to the fridge and bending over...you had the feeling she was really oblivious or just didn't care about guys seeing her naked.
"I mean, that thing about not looking a gift horse in the mouth? Well, how the fuck else are you supposed to figure out if it’s full of Greeks?”
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Thu Oct 10, 2019 8:17 am

He found himself briefly lost in her eyes, the fact they were differently colored. The name for that was on the tip of his tongue, but then Kayin saw Holly head to the fridge and bend over... making his tents pant as he saw her bared slit and tailhole. Shuddering a bit and taking in a bit of a stuttering breath, he said "I~I can a~ah, order Pizza if your tired and want food sooner... i~it's going to take a bit longer for what I had planned..."

As for work... Kayin perked up a bit at that. "Well, there's some openings for things on the campus... and I heard the local convenience store is hiring. There's also a bar... and uh, the person might have been drunk, but I though I heard a senior saying there's a strip club nearby hiring?"
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Thu Oct 10, 2019 8:21 am

She Hummed "My mom was a stripper and she worked at a nudy bar, she said it was good money." She mused her wet hair clinging to her, your eyes unable to help but follow as a drop of water slid down her back, past her tail, on her tailhole and then to her pussy... "Pizza sounds good, if it's good pizza, got anything to drink here besides water?" she asked, you got the feeling now she might just be used to people being naked at home.
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Thu Oct 10, 2019 8:28 am

With that knowledge, Kayin relaxed a bit, idly wondering what she'd think if he stripped before shaking his head at that. "T~That explains that..." He softly mumbled to himself, before saying "I bought some soda, some juice and some sparkling flavored waters... but none of them are cold."

The sight of that drop of water trailing Holly's form so sent another shiver through him, his dick twitching a bit. "I~I'll order the pizza." He said as he sat down, not thinking to perhaps hide the bulge in his pants as he dials up the local pizza place and starts placing the order. "A~Anything in particular you want Holly?"
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Thu Oct 10, 2019 8:35 am

She hummed "Pepperoni, Bacon and extra cheese!" She called looking through the groceries and putting them up with a smile, as she finished up she grabbed a phone and hummed "So, There's a bar called Eleventh Heaven, a Strip Joint Nudy Bar Called Bitch Breakers and a Strip Joint that also has live sex shows Called Pleasure of Pain, know any of the places?" She asked reading through
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Thu Oct 10, 2019 8:47 am

Placing the order, and hanging up once he'd finished paying via card, he turned to Holly, eyes briefly focusing on her breasts before moving up to her eyes. "I~I Uh, I've heard of the bar, and the first one of those, but not the second. H~Haven't been to any of them... only been here five days to be honest."
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Thu Oct 10, 2019 8:53 am

I Hummed "I'm thinking of applying to each of them, but Bitch Breakers pays the most." I mused before applying to bitch breakers, sending a nude photo since it said it needed one "Anyways, Kay, what is there to do around here?" I asked sipping some juice.
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Thu Oct 10, 2019 9:14 am

You get an automated message saying it'll take up to 24 hours before a reply is sent, and you see Kayin watching you with a blush as he says "B~Besides w~watching y~your sexy roomate pose for a nude pic? I~I mean, b~besides the school?" Kayin blushed brighter as he rubbed the back of his head and said "T~There's uhm, an arcade, a coffee place with free wifi and karaoke and poetry sometimes... a bunch of stuff on campus and sometimes in town, but nothing big going on right now."
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Thu Oct 10, 2019 9:17 am

I giggled and hummed "Kay, have you never seen a girl naked before?" I asked amused "Not trying to you know, be a cunt, but, We're living together, and my family spends most of our time at home naked." I told him with a light laugh "Plus I'm not ashamed of my body why should I hide?" I asked with a happy grin and casual shrug.
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Thu Oct 10, 2019 9:20 am

"S~Sorry... o~Only once or twice... and n~no worries... j~just not used to it myself and well... your really sexy. It's hard not to stop admiring every bit of you." Kayin said with a blush and a shy dip of his head, squirming a bit as he admitted "I~It certainly took me by surprise, and if it makes you more comfortable y~you can do it when it's just the two of us."
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Thu Oct 10, 2019 9:23 am

I Giggled "To me the big city with it's need for clothes is weird you know, back in my home town, boys and girls didn't wear shirts on hot days and some people work the farm naked so they don't over heat." I told him with a laugh "It took me off guard that so many people wear clothing."
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Thu Oct 10, 2019 9:31 am

"W~Wow... I~I'd be so surprised by such a place... I~I'd feel so rude for staring too..." Kayin said with a blush and a soft chuckle. After a moment, Kayin asked, a bit sheepishly "W~Would it make you more comfortable if I was naked too? I~I... admit I've walked around at home like that once or twice, but I only ever did it when I knew I was alone..."

Learning that you were really from out of the city and suburbs actually made Kayin want to do more to help make you comfortable... especially since he wanted to be on good terms with you.
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Thu Oct 10, 2019 9:39 am

I giggled "I don't mind either way Kay, I want to be friends with you after all, even if I'm a bit weird and awkward." I finished with a laughing grin "Oh, and where am I suppose to sleep anyways?" I asked after a moment "I didn't explore to much." I explained.
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Thu Oct 10, 2019 9:46 am

"There's two bedrooms, but for some reason one of the beds was missing... I~I can sleep on the couch since it's a fold out if you want... or we could share my bed." Kayin said with a blush and a nod as he began stripping... he was bright red in the cheeks once he was fully nude, trying to for the moment ignore his hard, twitching shaft as he reminded himself he was going to need to get used to her being nude around and not automatically wanting to stick his dick inside her...
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Thu Oct 10, 2019 9:50 am

I blinked and giggled unable to help it "You really aren't used to nudity around here are you?" I asked with a giggled before humming "Well~ I caused that, I don't mind helping you every now and then, back home we were lax about that as well." I told Kay grinning.
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Thu Oct 10, 2019 9:58 am

Kayin's bashful nod answers the first, and he squeaks at that when you offer the second. He almost looks like he doesn't believe you at first, then shyly he nods and says "I~I uh, I~I'd like that... t~though... i~it doesn't have to be t~that I'm the only one feeling good..." He rubbed his head sheepishly a bit as he said "My M~Mom told me to always make sure to make my partner feel good when I got a chance to do naughty sexy things..."
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Thu Oct 10, 2019 10:04 am

I laughed a bit "I didn't say you could, Sixty Nining was a fave back home for a reason for most of us farm brats, though I'll admit, I like being lazy, like, laying down and letting them give their own boob or butt job is pretty hot, show's how hot they think I am and all that." I said grinning.
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Thu Oct 10, 2019 10:11 am

Kayin blushed, his dick twitchin at both of those suggestions. After a moment, he said "Y~You can... l~lay on the couch... o~on your b~back or fr~front... a~and I could do one of those..." You get the feeling that Kayin is a virgin, or at least isn't used to things being so casual... you probably put him out of his comfort zone, but since he seems to like how you look, he's managing rather well.
Kuragari

Next

Return to Private Games