Fallout: New Home New Adventures [EAENIDU]

Forum for publicly viewable but closed-group role-playing.

Re: Fallout: New Home New Adventures [EAENIDU]

Postby Kuragari » Mon Oct 14, 2019 2:13 pm

You don't find a safe... but you DO find an old picture of her... in a vault suit that's listed as 73, and she's standing there with someone else whose also wearing one but has the zipper open and her breasts nearly spilling out.
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Mon Oct 14, 2019 2:18 pm

GruntingI wandered around gathering odds and ends to craft a well, knock off pipboy, I'd played with a bunch of older models for years, so I knew how they worked, and I wanted to see if I could figure out which direction 73 was by basically hacking into Vaultech satilites and trying to jack databanks or anything else to find it.
"I mean, that thing about not looking a gift horse in the mouth? Well, how the fuck else are you supposed to figure out if it’s full of Greeks?”
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Mon Oct 14, 2019 2:20 pm

There was no databanks related to vault tec in the settlement, a quick query for that quickly proved. However, asking for the parts for such was going to be costly... you'd need about five hundred caps it seemed by what the vendors here were asking for when it came to parts. Or you'd need to find some places nearby to salvage...

... alternatively, you could see if the Super mutant's guarding this settlement had ever eaten a vault dweller and still had their pipboy.
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Mon Oct 14, 2019 2:24 pm

I Grunted "Oi, Super girl!" I called gruffly lightly tapping a mutie to get her attention "You know if any of the guard ever ate a Vault dweller?" I asked her looking highly annoyed and extremely pissed after my day.
"I mean, that thing about not looking a gift horse in the mouth? Well, how the fuck else are you supposed to figure out if it’s full of Greeks?”
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Mon Oct 14, 2019 2:27 pm

CHA Check- 16-5=11)

The super mutant futa frowns a bit, seeming to think about it... though she's also eyeing you up and down a bit. She smiles a bit dumbly, but says "Not seen girl prettty as you while. Make Mutie feel good, Mutie can see if any gear peoples arms in bone heap."
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Mon Oct 14, 2019 2:29 pm

I sighed but nodded, pulling her into an Alleyway and working her cock out stretching my leg up onto her shoulder and slamming my pussy up and down her cock, doing the vertical splits and fucking her while standing.
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Tue Oct 15, 2019 2:53 pm

The mutant futa quickly grabbed your hipps and started fucking you, groaning and grunting as she licked her lips and pounded at you. "Mmhm... been a while since gear person be by here... but we keep stuff from those who cause trouble and we eat."
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Tue Oct 15, 2019 2:56 pm

I squeaked at the brutal pace she set, and thought "You find one of those arm computers and I'll let you breed me for a week straight when I get back to town~" I purred to her enticingly, trying to make sure she'd really look.
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Wed Oct 16, 2019 2:14 pm

She laughed at that, chuckling as she said "Careful what you offer pinkskin, you may not want to leave after that!"
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Wed Oct 16, 2019 2:18 pm

I Hummed at that "Don't really have any where to go, I just need it to get back at someone~" I growled out as it felt like her cock gut punched me thanks to the force.
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Thu Oct 17, 2019 3:08 am

The Mutie didn't seem to pay much heed to that, now too busy ramming away at you and working to get off as pleasure filled you... f~fuck she was making your head start to spin.
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Thu Oct 17, 2019 3:12 am

It felt like her cock head was punching into my womb and tugging it with every thrust, moaning my eyes rolled up as I was forced to cum under her assault.
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Thu Oct 17, 2019 10:37 am

"Cumming already? Hehe, pinkskin is in for a ride... it take lots to get Mutie to cum!" The Super Mutant futa said as she laughed and roughly groped a breast, her nail digging into your nipple.
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Thu Oct 17, 2019 10:43 am

I yelped as her nails dug into my tit and one pushing into my nipple, It felt like she was using me like a sex toy and was practically bruising my womb and my tits, even my hips with her rough groping.
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Thu Oct 17, 2019 10:49 am

Judging by the way she was picking up seed and looking at you, she probably did think of you a bit as one, soon turning you around and holding you more like an onahole as she rammed away into your depths, pushing you closer to another orgasm.
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Thu Oct 17, 2019 10:53 am

I Bit my arm to keep from screaming as I was forced to cum again I could only hope I had some luck cause I was pretty sure I was close to fainting, it felt like she was shoving a fist into my cunt and her balls were practically as big as my head, Rolling up I came around her again, and again the pleasure mounting more and more.
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Thu Oct 17, 2019 11:07 am

(END check 2-1=1, LUCK check 16-5=11)

Unfortunately, you soon pass out, and whether or not your luck holds out is certainly questionable...

When you wake up, you find yourself leaning against a tent at the Super Mutant camp, your belly bloated with cum. There is also however, a skeletal arm in your hand that has a pipboy on it!
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Thu Oct 17, 2019 11:12 am

I felt sore, and a bit sick but quickly put the pipboy on and booted it up, while it was booting up I checked over myself for anything I needed to worry about, besides looking nine months pregnant with triplets from having so much cum in me, after that I'd check the pipboy to make sure it was running right and good and then checking if I could stand and leave yet, I needed to find scrap so I could cludge together a tracker to find that damn vault's signature.
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Thu Oct 17, 2019 11:20 am

(LUCK check 13-5=8)

This pipboy sadly was partially damaged... it was able to pull up your status, but the map and radio weren't functioning. You also it seemed WERE indeed pregnant according to the pipboy status readout, and would birth a super mutant baby in a week. As for standing, you were shaky, but able to do so. As for the pipboy, you'd need some tools and parts to repair it.
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Thu Oct 17, 2019 11:25 am

I blinked and coughed in shock before sighing Gathering everything I had I said good bye to the mutie if I saw her, telling her I was pregnant with her kid as well before setting off to go exploring for clothing, weapons, armor and parts for the pipboy, it was going to be a long time, I could only hope I remembered those old maps right as I plotted how best to get to one of Vaultech's offices, it had a few and the HQ I just hoped I'd find some with some parts and tools or at least directions to a factory or something.
eaenidu

PreviousNext

Return to Private Games