Fallout: New Home New Adventures [EAENIDU]

Forum for publicly viewable but closed-group role-playing.

Re: Fallout: New Home New Adventures [EAENIDU]

Postby Kuragari » Thu Oct 10, 2019 4:10 am

She chortled a bit at that, humming a bit as she said "You know, if your that needy, I can go grab some friends, or just shout out there's a slut who needs a good dicking. Might even get a Super Mutant to come in and fuck you."
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Thu Oct 10, 2019 4:12 am

I giggled and hummed "Nah~ She tried to sell me so I'm going to break her dick, or cunt, whichever~" I sang with a naughty grin, my mind drifting to some of the various mags I'd found in my trash heap home.
"I mean, that thing about not looking a gift horse in the mouth? Well, how the fuck else are you supposed to figure out if it’s full of Greeks?”
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Thu Oct 10, 2019 4:29 am

The raider laughed at that, smacking your ass as she headed out. A few minutes later, the woman comes in and says "She said you wanted a good fucking, I can give ya one if that's what ya want~"
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Thu Oct 10, 2019 4:36 am

I licked my lips and called her over before pouncing on her "No~ I'm going to ride you until I break you~ then I'm gonna take some caps for what you tried~" I purred and growled, flicking her nose teasingly.
"I mean, that thing about not looking a gift horse in the mouth? Well, how the fuck else are you supposed to figure out if it’s full of Greeks?”
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Thu Oct 10, 2019 5:01 am

(Strength check 1d20-1 14-1=13 vs 14)

She yelps in surprise, and while you do tackle her to the bed, it quickly becomes a bit of a wrestling match as she tries to flip the tables on you to fuck you, her own bulge twitching in her pants.
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Thu Oct 10, 2019 5:06 am

I growled as I tried to use leverage instead of just raw strength to pin her to the bed "You were naughty~ trying to sell what wasn't your's~" I purred.
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Thu Oct 10, 2019 2:07 pm

(STR check. 17-1=16 vs 12)

This time, your successful, pinning the surprised 'inn' owner to the bed and slamming yourself down on her dick. She grunts and groans as your folds take her, though admittedly your a bit surprised since your aiming was a bit off and she is now rammed deep in your formerly virgin pussy.
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Thu Oct 10, 2019 9:26 pm

I blinked in Confusion but began riding her with a smirk, licking my lips "You're a naughty, naughty girl~" I purred to her lustfully, "And you just took something worth more than you're life~ you better make up for it naughty girl~"
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Fri Oct 11, 2019 4:18 am

The woman grunts and groans, smacking your ass as she grumbles "I~I think your a c~crazy slut... f~fuck so tight..."
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Fri Oct 11, 2019 4:22 am

I Growled and grabbed her hands "Not crazy~ High, I know I'm not acting right, but I can't stop it~" I moaned out with a giggle "But you~ Owe me~ Bitch~" I purred biting and forcing a french kiss on her mouth.
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Sun Oct 13, 2019 1:40 pm

The woman struggled some more, but as you kept writing her eagerly and rapidly, her struggles began to fade as she surrendered to the pleasure that you were giving her.
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Sun Oct 13, 2019 1:44 pm

I moaned riding her harder and harder, getting a naughty idea and taking one of the pills into my mouth, before forcing her to swallow with the next french kiss, trying to sneak it in so she'd swallow without knowing.
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Mon Oct 14, 2019 5:59 am

(Luck Check 20-5=15)

You actually manage to put it into her without swallowing it yourself, and get to watch as the woman's struggles cease completely... only for you to then find yourself on your back as the woman practically molds herself to you and locks lips more fiercely with you, alternating from affectionly needy kisses to deep and forceful making out.
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Mon Oct 14, 2019 6:04 am

I moaned and squealed in delight, my own pill making me love this attention and force even as my brain Numbed I knew sober me would hate it, but, high me, high me loved it and wanted to cum more and more~
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Mon Oct 14, 2019 9:47 am

The situation soon became less her just trying to have her way with you and more seeming to take turns... was it hate fucking or making rape love? It was hard to figure out, but every so often you would switch places with you on top for a bit as you and her went through several orgasms over the course of the night.
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Mon Oct 14, 2019 9:49 am

At the end I was passed out as I came off my high, my cunt and thighs stained with what seemed like buckets of cum from this unwashed shady as all hell inn owner, I was sleeping with not a dream to be had as I suckled her neck with a hum, leaving hickies on her in my sleep.
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Mon Oct 14, 2019 10:36 am

When you woke up, you weren't in the 'inn' anymore. Instead, you were on the street... naked and having some cum coating you. You don't have anything on you, and it seems the caps you earned are gone.

Checking inside the inn, as your right outside it, the owner appears to have vamoosed.
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Mon Oct 14, 2019 10:39 am

I violently cursed as I stood up and limped around asking anyone if they'd seen where that bitch had ran too, no way was I letting this shit go, no way in hell, Bitch fucking stole all my shit, I also looked in the "inn" for anything that might lead me to her.
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Mon Oct 14, 2019 11:47 am

(PER check 20+5=25)

Searching the Inn, for a start you actually find a sawed off shotgun and a case with ten shells for it that seemed to have been forgotten by her, or someone else. You also find a very risque skirt and blouse. But you also find a note that's addressed 'to those who i owe money too'

"I'm heading back home, and don't try to come after me. I'll be locked up tight, aint no one getting to me. I'll be safe... SAFE ya here me!"

You get the feeling there's something important about the safe part.
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Mon Oct 14, 2019 11:49 am

I put on the slutty outfit and began looking for anything a safe or something around here and hoping that maybe she'd hid the money in it to pay them or something, and wondering why the fuck she stole all my shit damn it, I'd still kill the bitch though, just as soon as I looted this place top to bottom.
eaenidu

PreviousNext

Return to Private Games