Dungeon's Wolf(Firehead)

Forum for publicly viewable but closed-group role-playing.

Re: Dungeon's Wolf(Firehead)

Postby eaenidu » Tue Oct 15, 2019 1:58 am

She moaned and bared her neck in pleasure, wrapping her legs around you and moaning or squealing with delight, heavy tits shaking with every thrust as her pussy tightened around you, her scent had subtly changed, reminding you a bit of a wolf bitch now, and her body seemed to be more sensitive now that she was with pups, leaving her moaning like she never had before, the confusion and pleasure was filling her mind you could see it in her eyes.
"I mean, that thing about not looking a gift horse in the mouth? Well, how the fuck else are you supposed to figure out if it’s full of Greeks?”
eaenidu

Postby Firehead » Tue Oct 15, 2019 8:05 pm

I chuckled as the woman fell in love with my dick. "That's it, you love that fat wolf dick, don't you? Bet you can't wait for me to stuff your hot little hole full of my knot. You're already carrying my litter, but to me, you smell like nothing but a bitch in her first heat desperate to have her needy cunt filled with the pups of a strong male." My hips continued pistoning into her picking up my pace. "You know how to howl, bitch? Let everything within earshot know you're claimed and how much you're loving it."
Firehead

Postby eaenidu » Wed Oct 16, 2019 2:58 am

She yelped looking embarrassed at the idea "I~I can't do that! T~There's a path~ Someone might hear me~!" She managed to moan out as you rutted her litter filled cunt "J~Just shove you're knot in me and cum!" She retorted clumsily fucking you back not seeming to submit fully to the pleasure "Maybe I'll, I'll make you my loyal dog, obsessed with my cunt." She retorted panting.
"I mean, that thing about not looking a gift horse in the mouth? Well, how the fuck else are you supposed to figure out if it’s full of Greeks?”
eaenidu

Postby Firehead » Wed Oct 16, 2019 8:04 pm

I smirked as she resisted giving into me knowing a few litters and she'd be singing an entirely different tune. What I didn't like was her counter offer. "You think you can tame me like some common mutt? I'm not some pet to be trained at your beck and call." I pushed my knot against her letting her lips kiss the bulge of flesh, but I refused to push it into her as I jack-hammered away at her insides like the wild beast I was. "You roll over and offer your body to me on my whim, and I control this ride."
Firehead

Postby eaenidu » Wed Oct 16, 2019 11:28 pm

She groaned and Shivered her face pulled into shocked pleasure but still she managed to talk back "O~Oh~? Daddy Always told me p~packs had an alpha bitch and an alpha male, I~I think I fit the roll of top B~Bitch pretty well~" She managed to moan out, even as you force fucked her cunt into the shape of your cock, to try and make sure no other cock could pleasure her.
eaenidu

Postby Firehead » Thu Oct 17, 2019 2:41 am

I chuckled as she continued to be a bit difficult. "Oh, you think you can handle the responsibility of an alpha? It's not like leaders of your people. You can't just sit around being waited on hand and foot. Were you not so bloated would you be able to hunt alongside your pack? To bring down a kill and eat alongside them. I think you're a bit too soft to do that as you are, and until you can, you'll be nothing but a breeding bitch to me." I began really rutting her now coming closer and closer to knotting her.
Firehead

Postby eaenidu » Thu Oct 17, 2019 3:00 am

She stuck her tongue out out you a brief moment "I~I survived until I met you all on my own!" She gasped going wide eyed, moaning louder and steadily letting out more and more primal noises as you Rutted into her tight welcoming cunt, Lewd and domineering thoughts filled your mind as you looked down at her as her eyes rolled up and her mouth Form a Pleasured and surprised O.
eaenidu

Postby Firehead » Fri Oct 18, 2019 2:16 am

I smirked running my tongue across my fangs as I watched her mouth hang open. Taking the invitation whether intended or not, I press my lips against her letting her feel my fangs against her teeth and pushing my tongue into her mouth to pin her own down while I started the quick, short thrusts meant to batter her pussy with my knot until it spread wide around it to give her another filling of my load inside her already pregnant snatch.
Firehead

Postby eaenidu » Fri Oct 18, 2019 3:39 am

She came right as you brutally slammed your knot passed her entrance you taking her body again as her pregnant body is filled with your seed, clawing the she slumped laying their barely awake and looking exhausted from the rough rutting her pussy stretched lewdly around your cock and knot yet again as you tied her to you.
eaenidu

Postby Firehead » Sat Oct 19, 2019 3:04 am

I howled out as I slammed into her eager breeding hole letting all within earshot of my latest conquest even if I'd already laid claim to her before, but it still felt good to announce it all the same. Panting with my tongue lolling out, I turned myself while my knot remained locked. My tail brushing against her bloated stomach as my balls delivered shot after shot of my potent sperm into her occupied womb.
Firehead

Postby eaenidu » Sat Oct 19, 2019 4:05 am

She looked down with a groan, staying awake this time "H~How do you have so much cum~?" She moaned out, blushing in embarrassment from the new position as your thick, hot cum filled her to the brim, She was panting softly and seemed to have trouble focusing her pussy cunvulsing she might be stuck having micro orgasms every time you came.
eaenidu

Postby Firehead » Sun Oct 20, 2019 3:05 am

"Oh, you're just now noticing? That's the virility of a wolf for you. We drown our mate's womb in our life-giving spunk to make sure that pregnancy is all but assured. Can't have some weaker male trying to give you their pups after I've finished, can I?" I chuckled as I felt her walls continue to ripple around my length. "Besides, the way you're squeezing down on me, you certainly don't have any reason to complain. You're loving every burst even as you fill to your limit and beyond."
Firehead

Postby eaenidu » Sun Oct 20, 2019 4:34 am

She moaned and shivered looking confused, concerned and tired, She glared at her heal briefly before looking at you "H~How long does this last~?" She managed to moan out as she stretched and laid there, looking, cute confused and unsure, maybe embarrassed still.
eaenidu

Postby Firehead » Sun Oct 20, 2019 4:24 pm

"Oh, you don't know? Oh right, you passed out after your orgasm last time. If I let it, this can last for a half an hour before my knot deflates enough to slip out on its own, but I can pull out sooner if I feel satisfied with your seeding. Of course, the sooner I pull out the fatter it'll still be when it pops out of your tight little grip." I grinned as I let her know just what she was in for if I decided to yank my knot out of her early. "Of course, since you're already so gravid, there's little need to keep this going." I turn away from her and tense myself lightly tugging on my cock but not yet yanking free.
Firehead

Postby eaenidu » Sun Oct 20, 2019 4:55 pm

She yelped and flailed a bit "U~Um please don't! I~If you do that I wont be able to pleasure as much my A~Alpha and our breeding would more D~Difficult because of it." She licked her lips nervously "P~Plus wouldn't it be better to stay close~? I~I mean if our pups feel your big strong body near I~It's better, T~Trust me my order has done a lot of research pups always turn out better when their father is around as often as possible." You got the feeling she wasn't lying but she still didn't think she was with pups "I~It's believed the uh, masculine energies help strengthen them while unborn." She explained hopefully.
eaenidu

Postby Firehead » Tue Oct 22, 2019 1:24 am

I smirked as she grew leery of me pulling my knot out of her. I was tempted to tease her further knowing full well that her snatch would recover, and our breeding would be unaffected except maybe in the immediate future, but then I heard her excuse and got another idea. "You don't say. I've never heard anything like that, but us wolves just tend to do what feels right. Perhaps you're right, and we should test it." I leaned back pressing closer to her crotch and forcing my cock a little deeper. "No reason to take any half-measures though. If we're going to help my pups along by being close to them, I'm going to push in as deep as possible and make sure they are absolutely bathed in these masculine energies."
Firehead

Postby eaenidu » Tue Oct 22, 2019 11:01 am

She Blushed and coughed a bit as she felt you push deeper into her, her eyes rolling up a bit as your grazed a spot that had her pussy tightening and milking your knot and shaft and accepting your seed "S~So what whenever you aren't hunting your just going to spend the time balls deep in me?" She asked, sounding a mix of fearful and hopeful almost, though she looks shamed a second later.
eaenidu

Postby Firehead » Wed Oct 23, 2019 12:59 am

I was entertained by the current conversation as I continued grinding myself back against her. "Weren't you the one that told me it was best for the pups if I try to be as close as them as possible as much of the time as possible?" I questioned her accusingly. "You really shouldn't say things unless you're prepared to face the consequences of your words deary." I leaned forward giving her another light tug before pressing back against her to see if I couldn't get that reaction out of her again.
Firehead

Postby eaenidu » Wed Oct 23, 2019 3:15 am

She Squealed and her legs fearfully wrapped around you to try and keep you close, though she seemed to be getting a bit tired and fighting to stay awake, jolting her ankle almost seemed to make her get dangerously close to blacking out.
eaenidu

Postby Firehead » Thu Oct 24, 2019 12:53 am

"You getting a little tired back there, bitch? We're going to have to keep practicing to get your stamina up if you keep blacking out on me like this." I let my tail slip a little lower until it brushed against her slit with every wag letting the fuzzy appendage tickle her a bit.
Firehead

PreviousNext

Return to Private Games