Dungeon's Wolf(Firehead)

Forum for publicly viewable but closed-group role-playing.

Re: Dungeon's Wolf(Firehead)

Postby eaenidu » Mon Oct 07, 2019 9:32 pm

She squealed in a mix of fear and arousal as you pounded harder and roared your demands at her, clawing the floor she screamed out "Y~Yes Please make me a breeding Bitch! Make me the broodmother to Your Puppies! Mark me as your's and make me heavy with child!" She begged, lost in lust and most likely not realizing it could actually happen, even as you finally slammed past her cervix and into her womb, making her scream and cum, her tight pussy spraying her lewd juices all over your cock and balls as your heavy balls made a satisfying slap against her ass as you sunk fully into her again and again, fucking her womb directly now.
"I mean, that thing about not looking a gift horse in the mouth? Well, how the fuck else are you supposed to figure out if it’s full of Greeks?”
eaenidu

Postby Firehead » Tue Oct 08, 2019 10:58 pm

Whether she really knew what was going to happen or not wasn't important. At this point, I was going to spill my seed directly into her fertile womb until she could do nothing but let it take root in her fertile fields. "Yes, a bitch's true purpose in life is to bear her mate's young. The next generation of the pack must be born and protected. They will grow our numbers and help protect my territory when they are ready." I could feel my knot starting to bulge as it started getting too big to slip in and out of her without resistance. "Feel my knot? Once it swells, my seed won't be able to escape, and your womb will have no choice but to drown in it." I slammed home for the last time as I became too engorged to pull back out. It didn't stop me from taking shallow thrusts as my orgasm approached.
Firehead

Postby eaenidu » Wed Oct 09, 2019 1:08 am

She was moaning her eyes rolling up and her tongue lewdly hanging out as she panted and moaned like a true bitch in heat. Her Pussy tried to milk your cock and knot as she came, trying to accept your seed, no, trying to take your seed greedily almost like her body was demanding you impregnate her, even as her mind was gone due to pleasure at the moment her instinctual want to breed was showing itself in how her lewd fuck hole did it's best to coax your cum out.
"I mean, that thing about not looking a gift horse in the mouth? Well, how the fuck else are you supposed to figure out if it’s full of Greeks?”
eaenidu

Postby Firehead » Wed Oct 09, 2019 2:18 pm

I chuckled. She might not have responded to what I said, but it was written clear as day on her face and the way her inner muscles worked to diligently milk me, and I hadn't even cum yet. I pressed my heavy chest against her working my shaft faster inside of her and opened my mouth. I put my teeth right against her shoulder just shy of pricking her flesh to hold her in place while I put my children inside of her. I snarled against her shoulder as I shoved in one last time and flooded her womb with my potent seed knowing the change this place had put on me meant it could take root in a human womb.
Firehead

Postby eaenidu » Wed Oct 09, 2019 7:46 pm

She was soon squealing and screaming in delight louder than before as you filled her, and then she did something odd, in her blissed out state she weakly grabbed you and kissed you, sucking on your tongue and using her own to play with it for a few minutes as you filled her, before finally falling back, baring her neck to as she passed out, finally to tired to stay awake from the stress.
eaenidu

Postby Firehead » Wed Oct 09, 2019 9:48 pm

I was caught a bit of guard by her kiss, but I quickly recovered and began to wrestle with her tongue using my own. When she bared her neck, I gave it a nip looking to leave a small nick that would forever mark her as mine. With that done, I would hop off of her turning around while my cock remained locked inside of her spilling my seed continuously to make certain she was well and truly bred. I would certainly partake of her more and pretend it was to make sure she carried my young, but I felt confident once would be enough anyway.
Firehead

Postby eaenidu » Wed Oct 09, 2019 11:27 pm

The dungeon seemed happy, though as you turned from the passed out girl locked onto your cock you found the bunny grinning at you amused "Havin' fun der boyo?" he asked amused as he sat with a cocked head "Yer lucky ah wash out collect'n but ya got the first breeda good on ya." He spoke jovially and tauntingly "So da dungeon, it told me about yer little deal with her, If ya want, I can use some magic to make ish so her leg doesn't heal, give ya more time to work her over." He offered you with a grin "I'll even gree to not trying to mate with her." He winked "In return, well, next girl captured, either by ya or with us together, goes solely to me, whatcha say, not a bad deal? She's practically made for ya and all~" He teased with an easy going laugh.
eaenidu

Postby Firehead » Thu Oct 10, 2019 2:59 am

My tail was held hide showing just how satisfied with myself after breeding the woman behind me. I wasn't quite so pleased to see the rabbit had arrived snarling possessively over my new mate. It seemed he wanted to make some sort of deal though I wasn't quite pleased the dungeon was sharing such information with what really should be my meal, but his deal did have some merit. Keeping her here for a bit longer would provide me a greater chance to make her mine, and I wouldn't have to worry about sharing her with the herbivore. Giving up the next woman to stumble in here without even seeing her was a hard sell though, but this woman was quite a catch. What were the chances the next would be near as desirable? "Fine, but if I find you failing to hold your end, I'll eat you regardless of how this place might object."
Firehead

Postby eaenidu » Thu Oct 10, 2019 3:10 am

It grinned and hummed "Sure, Sure, I just need to touch her ankle not hard or nothin' just a paw on it, outside a dungeon she wouldn't heal, but in it the healin' will slow down, trust me, we work for the same boss after all, same pack." it approached with a couple hops and hummed "Plus my dear older bro! Give me a couple of evos and I'll show you something nice." he said smirking at you playfully, seemingly both taking your threats seriously and at the same time, enjoying joking to much to give it up.
eaenidu

Postby Firehead » Thu Oct 10, 2019 10:32 pm

I kept a close eye on him but ceased baring my teeth. The worst thing about this 'partner' of mine was how enigmatic he could be. Just what he planned to show me after he got a couple of chances to change himself was beyond me, and I knew he wasn't going to reveal anything more out of concern for 'ruining the surprise'. Still, I watched him as he worked letting my cock continue spilling its load into my bitch. I was tempted to pull my knot loose, but I needed to wait. DIdn't want her waking from her little nap while he was doing his thing.
Firehead

Postby eaenidu » Thu Oct 10, 2019 11:17 pm

He put his paw onto her ankle and you saw a little amount of black seep from it, into her, oddly enough it caused her pussy to tighten as he hummed and nodded "Well, that's odd now innit, so it'll take bout twice as long for the lassie to heal, and until it heals she'll be more sensitive and fertile, I love jobs~, and just so you know, girl will take about a week to give birth, lassie's already preggers but I'll need a couple of days to see how many and what genders if ya want to know that." He seemed confused but interested, dropping most of his accent in interest "She's got a bit of demon and devil in her, so some pups might come out lookin a bit, off, they'll still be pups and all your's just wont look it." he mused you feel the dungeon get excited, almost reminding you of a pup wiggling it's entire ass as it wagged it's tail "Seems like boss got some ideas." Your "Partner" mused.
eaenidu

Postby Firehead » Fri Oct 11, 2019 1:32 am

I growled as I felt her tense around my cock drawing another gush of seed into her womb. "Yeah, she better be with whelps after how well I bred her." I really didn't need to know the number or genders as that wouldn't be important until they were born and it became self-evident. I was a bit surprised to learn some more about her ancestry. "Seriously, dungeon already said she had some connection to a fertility goddess. This girl must have a wacky family tree, but as long as their strong and mine that's all that matters to me." I couldn't help but notice the excitement from the dungeon. "Not sure what it's so happy about though." Finally, I yanked my knot free from my new bitch taking a moment to clean my cock since she was too out of it to do it herself. I'd get her trained soon enough that she'd keep her wits and clean me up nice and good afterward. I smirked as I watched a small dribble of my cum leak out attesting to just how much I'd left in there.
Firehead

Postby eaenidu » Fri Oct 11, 2019 1:51 am

The Rabbit hummed and seemed to try to talk to the dungeon, the place didn't talk but you tow would get feeling from it "I think something about her is unlocking Evo paths for us?" He said sounding unsure "Anyways, I can heal her cunt if you want, either to just virgin tightness, or give her her hymen back if yer inta that." the Rabbit winked at you playfully.
eaenidu

Postby Firehead » Fri Oct 11, 2019 3:00 am

I quirk my head as this whole Evo thing came up again. The Dungeon was either being vague about it or was incapable of really giving the whole thing any explanation I could understand. I figured it would become more clear when it actually began, but until then, it was a subject I decided to mostly ignore. "Leave the hymen broken. No reason to give the illusion she isn't a claimed bitch. I'm gonna go hunting." I stalked out of the dungeon. After the breeding, I was hungry, and I was sure she would be too when she came to. Having someone to provide for would make me feel like a real wolf again. Even better once I had packmates that could hunt alongside me.
Firehead

Postby eaenidu » Fri Oct 11, 2019 3:24 am

The Dungeon connected with you but it had a hard time explaining things all you got was "Evolution=Evo=Tree, Paths=Branches, Grow new branches." Were the less words and more concepts it seemed to give you as you hunted, the dead you brought back were disappeared by the dungeon but it seemed to somehow, make cooked if kinda burnt food for your mate, which it awkwardly explained as "Room Evo" to you over the next few days you found your partner on your mate's lap or being petted by her a few times, he explained it was to watch the pups, make sure nothing bad happened before they were born, saying his job helped with this, you noticed your mate swelling with life soon but she seemed to think it was solely your cum somehow swelling her womb.
eaenidu

Postby Firehead » Sat Oct 12, 2019 12:18 am

This whole deal was weird. I liked the end state, but I couldn't understand anything that came in between. Still, I was too invested in the end goal, so I just had to take things as they came. The strangeness didn't end as my kill disappeared on me only to reappeared cooked which was apparently how people ate their food. Of course, the Dungeon promised she would turn into a monster too, so we'd see if she'd need that for long. I wasn't sure what to think about the rabbit taking such a keen interest in my young. Was it just something to amuse himself, or was he planning something? Still, it was surprising my mate could be so dense as to not realize she was growing heavy with child. I'd been having strange thoughts of late of having my way with her even though she was already carrying my children. Something about that belly just gave me ideas. I stood strutting up to her. "I think it's time we had another breeding."
Firehead

Postby eaenidu » Sat Oct 12, 2019 1:19 am

She Blushed but nodded shyly, looking embarrassed as she crawled over to her pile of stuff that the two of you used as her "Breeding Position" her on her back legs spread, her belly swelling with life sticking up and her breasts looking heavier too "It's kinda embarrassing that the person who wants to have sex with me so bad is a wolf, Dark, Fur," She motioned at her minute amounts of fur "Is normally seen as disgusting or unattractive." She told you, she seemed to like to talk to you, like she was lonely and looking for pack but in a weird kinda stupid human way.
eaenidu

Postby Firehead » Sun Oct 13, 2019 1:40 am

I chuckled as she mentioned her dark fur and how it was apparently unattractive to her own kind. "I'm a little dark myself, so I don't have any place to judge. If they're stupid enough to use something so meaningless to choose a mate, then it's their loss. My only concern is your ability to birth healthy pups for me." I mounted her, pressing my chest against her bloated belly. It was firm with the life inside of it, and I wasn't sure why that only made me want to breed her harder. I slid my eager erection up to her entrance giving her a quick lap against those fat udders she was sporting just before I slid home inside of her familiar confines.
Firehead

Postby eaenidu » Sun Oct 13, 2019 2:37 am

She groaned softly closing her eyes, she seemed to be a bit more used to your cock and a bit more able to take it. You also felt that her breeding hole felt both wetter and hotter than last time you had mounted her, her cunt almost seemed to suckle on your cock thanks to how her inner walls rippled around it, She was already flushing darkly with what you could smell was pleasure, though she seemed confused about why she was so affected this time.
eaenidu

Postby Firehead » Mon Oct 14, 2019 11:21 pm

"That's real good," I groaned as I entered her noticing just how eager her insides were to receive me again. "Your pussy knows who got it knocked up and feels eager to have another load of his life-giving seed. Does your body think it can take another couple of my pups?" I leaned forward giving her neck a lick where I'd nipped her last time before doing it again as my cock slammed home inside of her. "Go ahead, open up, so daddy can bathe his pups in his seed. I'd never had such thoughts before, but they were getting me riled up as I pistoned away at my mate.
Firehead

PreviousNext

Return to Private Games