New Job at a Secret Club [eaenidu]

Forum for publicly viewable but closed-group role-playing.

Re: New Job at a Secret Club [eaenidu]

Postby Firehead » Fri Jan 10, 2020 3:37 am

Despite your best efforts, you couldn't stop her cock from pulling out though you did manage to milk a few more thick loads out of her.
Firehead

Postby eaenidu » Fri Jan 10, 2020 4:26 am

I Shuddered and moaned feeling full, maybe even bloated with cum as I clung to her with a fuck drunk smile.
"I mean, that thing about not looking a gift horse in the mouth? Well, how the fuck else are you supposed to figure out if it’s full of Greeks?”
eaenidu

Postby Firehead » Sat Jan 11, 2020 1:00 am

Finally, she pulls out stretching your pussy lips around the head of your cock and leaving it gaping as a trickle of her seed dribbles onto the floor. "A bit of a spill, but nothing I can't easily replace."
Firehead

Postby eaenidu » Sat Jan 11, 2020 10:54 am

I Giggled and hummed, nuzzling and kissing her as I enjoyed to feeling of her hot cum inside me "Good~" I moaned happily, though my brain was slowly starting to work again.
"I mean, that thing about not looking a gift horse in the mouth? Well, how the fuck else are you supposed to figure out if it’s full of Greeks?”
eaenidu

Postby Firehead » Mon Jan 13, 2020 3:24 am

Her hands work over your body feeling you up as the two of you enjoyed the pleasure of each others' company in the afterglow.
Firehead

Postby eaenidu » Mon Jan 13, 2020 3:40 am

I slowly, slowly focused again and blushed "Ah, I just, Erm, That is, I, have work?" It was more a question than anything "B~But maybe I can get your number or something?" I asked shyly, not opposed to more.
eaenidu

Postby Firehead » Tue Jan 14, 2020 1:40 am

She tuts a bit as you start to come to. "Well now, that's a shame. Perhaps I could get your name and number, so I can contact you at another time?" The whole while she continues to slowly massage your body.
Firehead

Postby eaenidu » Tue Jan 14, 2020 1:53 am

I Coughed and Blushed nodding and giving them still a bit fuck drunk but not completely out of it.
eaenidu

Postby Firehead » Thu Jan 16, 2020 10:58 pm

She takes down your details. "Good, I might give you a call in the morning. Hmm, looks like you'll need a hand walking back." She offers you her hand.
Firehead

Postby eaenidu » Thu Jan 16, 2020 11:52 pm

I Blushed and stumbled to my feet leaning into her a bit as I followed her back to the bar, blushing more as I realized what I had done.
eaenidu

Postby Firehead » Fri Jan 17, 2020 7:33 pm

When the two of you get back to the main room, you find things have changed a bit. A bunch of patrons are currently having arm-wrestling contests, and some of the more enterprising patrons are taking bets.
Firehead

Postby eaenidu » Fri Jan 17, 2020 9:21 pm

I Blinked at this Sight but moved over to the bar feeling bloated and embarrassed by the walk of shame I had to do.
eaenidu

Postby Firehead » Mon Jan 20, 2020 2:35 am

You could feel a bit of the Unicorns spunk ooze out of you, but it doesn't yet make its way down far enough to be seen yet. The other bartender gives you a curious look. "Ah, back from your break? Looking a little ashamed though." She seems quite interested now. "C'mon, have a seat and tell me what happened."
Firehead

Postby eaenidu » Mon Jan 20, 2020 5:09 am

I Blinked and coughed "I got Fuck drunk until I couldn't think and begged for her Foals." I told her blushing "I'm so full of cum I'm pretty sure I'm waddling as it leaks out." I explained, trying to be quiet.
eaenidu

Postby Firehead » Mon Jan 20, 2020 9:37 pm

She chuckles a little at your predicament. "Sounds like a good time. Yeah, some of the studs that come around here can really fuck you up if you're not careful. So...did you get her name and number?"
Firehead

Postby eaenidu » Mon Jan 20, 2020 11:27 pm

I Blinked "I, think so? Or I gave her mine?" I asked after a moment, searching "I, was having trouble thinking anything beyond "Foals, Cock, Mine" for a bit there." I told her.
eaenidu

Postby Firehead » Wed Jan 22, 2020 2:29 am

"Oh my, he or she must have really did a number on you. Make sure you point them out to me if you see them again. I might want to get a ride on that." She turns to hand out a few more drinks. "Oh, I hope you don't mind. My ass is on the line for this tournament, so you'll have to cover the bar for a bit."
Firehead

Postby eaenidu » Wed Jan 22, 2020 3:25 am

I Blinked "Um, that's Fine, So, Us offering sex is normal here then?" I asked moving a bit more as I got more used to the...Cum inflated state of my belly.
eaenidu

Postby Firehead » Fri Jan 24, 2020 12:33 am

"Oh yeah, as long as thing are functioning the boss doesn't mind a little hanky panky. In fact, it's likely drawing in more clients. You probably have a few more minutes before I need you to cover if you need to empty out a little."
Firehead

Postby eaenidu » Fri Jan 24, 2020 3:21 am

I Blushed "Can you point me at the bathroom or something so I can do that?" I asked embarrassed as I nodded to her.
eaenidu

PreviousNext

Return to Private Games