New Job at a Secret Club [eaenidu]

Forum for publicly viewable but closed-group role-playing.

Re: New Job at a Secret Club [eaenidu]

Postby Firehead » Sat Oct 12, 2019 12:18 am

"Oh, I don't think you know what you're offering, but believe me, many girls here are gonna want to play with these." Hesitantly, she pulls her hands away and starts stuffing her chest back into her shirt. "But I do have to get out there to work. C'mon, I'll show you the ropes around here."
Firehead

Postby eaenidu » Sat Oct 12, 2019 1:13 am

I Did the same and followed her with a giggle "Is it wrong to want to get to know my coworker better?" I asked trying to be friendly, I, didn't really have many friends around here...."I mean, I'm kinda lonely, I don't have any friends around here, and I was hoping we could become friends, close ones." I told her with a grin.
"I mean, that thing about not looking a gift horse in the mouth? Well, how the fuck else are you supposed to figure out if it’s full of Greeks?”
eaenidu

Postby Firehead » Sun Oct 13, 2019 1:40 am

"I didn't mean to chastise you. It is important to get to know your coworkers, but we have a job to do at the same time so baby steps." As she walks up to the bar, she grabs a bottle that was resting there. "Bout time someone got this to me." She started looking through the rest of her supplies checking the inventory while showing you how things were organized back there. "Since we both have to know where these bottles are, if you have any ideas just let me know and we can hash it out together."
Firehead

Postby eaenidu » Sun Oct 13, 2019 2:34 am

I Hummed "Okay, where do you keep your mix cheat sheet? I'll need it for a while, doubly so for any house specials you might have, while I'm pretty good at this I'm not perfect after all." I told with a small embarrassed smile as I learned how they sorted the alcohol here.
"I mean, that thing about not looking a gift horse in the mouth? Well, how the fuck else are you supposed to figure out if it’s full of Greeks?”
eaenidu

Postby Firehead » Mon Oct 14, 2019 11:21 pm

"Sure, it's right here." She points to a few bottles against the back. Behind them is a sheet of paper taped to the glass, so the bottles hide it from view. "These bottles are just tap water, so you shouldn't be using them. She spent a few moments going over what several of the abbreviations meant, so you were up to speed.
Firehead

Postby eaenidu » Tue Oct 15, 2019 1:53 am

I nodded with a hum following along and learning all I could about the place and how to do my job properly realizing how big it all was now the club was surprisingly huge honestly I could only wonder how many patrons we'd get.
eaenidu

Postby Firehead » Tue Oct 15, 2019 8:05 pm

After a bit longer, a huge woman covered in black fur with three canine heads steps up to the bar only one of which is facing you. "Alright ladies, we're about to open up the bar." The other two pivot about as if watching for trouble despite the bar not being open yet.
Firehead

Postby eaenidu » Wed Oct 16, 2019 2:53 am

I nodded eager to start, amazed by how lifelike the other heads were "I think we're all good to go now!" I said happily. I was excited for my new job, even if I felt like I was and would get some weird looks for the only one not dressing up.
eaenidu

Postby Firehead » Wed Oct 16, 2019 8:04 pm

The doors are opened and several strange people shuffle in. You can see the Orc from your interview as well as the multi-headed dog spreading out to keep a sharp eye on things while the Goblin beside you starts mixing drinks. A woman with a pair of fox ears atop her head and six tails behind her steps up to the bar. "Ohh, you actually are a human, aren't you?"
Firehead

Postby eaenidu » Wed Oct 16, 2019 11:23 pm

I blinked "Yes I am Cutie, and I'm sorry if I'm not sure what you are? I know there's plenty of fox spirits out there and don't want to call you the wrong kind." I Winked at her playfully "I'll be working here from now on, my name's Faye, Now how about the Foxy lady gives me her name and order, and race maybe for the poor interest human?" I asked leaning forward playfully and showing off a little.
eaenidu

Postby Firehead » Thu Oct 17, 2019 2:41 am

She chuckles, "And so polite, too. I am Alysandra, a kitsune. Hmm, I'd like something fruity with a strong finish if you don't mind." Her tails swish around behind her. "I must admit, I'm a bit intrigued that you're so calm. We go through quite a lot of trouble to hide our presence in order to not cause a stir with the public. Either the masses have become far more welcoming in recent times, or your a bit of a strange one."
Firehead

Postby eaenidu » Thu Oct 17, 2019 2:57 am

I Hummed in Thought as I began to mix together something for her "Well, A lot of people are dicks, I tend to like making friends with everyone I meet, plus I'm a mythology major at the local college, so I have an interest in it all." I admitted "So While I'm a bit weird, I do think others out there wouldn't mind, heck I'm pretty sure you're some peoples Ideal Wet Dream." I told her setting down the bright blue drink in front of her "Here you Go, Adios Motherfucker." I Said giving her the cocktail "I would have given you Sex On The Beach but it's a bit early in our relationship for that." I winked playfully as I told her how much the drink was.
eaenidu

Postby Firehead » Fri Oct 18, 2019 2:15 am

She hands you the money chuckling at your joke. "We're a bit far from the beach too." Her tails continue to sway to and frow as she sips her drink giving a hearty sigh when she sets the glass down. "Ahh, that hits the spot. A bartender who studies mythology, huh? Sounds like the owner found just the right girl for the job, then." She leans a little over the counter, and the shoulder strap of her dress slips a little down letting you see the barest hint of breast. "Oh, it looks like your coworker's having fun." Following her eyes, you see the goblin has been pulled over the bar by a hyena looking woman and is currently sucking her dick.
Firehead

Postby eaenidu » Fri Oct 18, 2019 3:36 am

I blinked at that shocked and confused, oh, it's a sex bar, for shemales? Shaking my head I hummed "So, not to be racist, but like, is that a dick or just a big clit? I remember reading female hyenas had big clits so everyone thought they were hermaphrodites for a while or something?" I asked blushing and trying to get back into the swing of talking "The sex of things often don't get Discuss in the stories." I told her with a shrug and a giggle "Also you have beautiful tails what do you do to care for them?" I said with a flush, trying to ignore what was happening over there as I focused on her and kept an eye out for others needing help.
eaenidu

Postby Firehead » Sat Oct 19, 2019 3:03 am

"I don't know myself. It can get a bit complicated when you're dealing with Gnolls, and I haven't interacted much with her myself." Her tails swish about a bit more at the compliment. "Oh not that much in all honesty. I just run a brush through each one about a thousand times each night." She turns her face down keeping eye contact as her grin grows. "Do you want to feel them?" You were caught off guard when one brushed against your wrist, and you only then noticed there were only five standing behind her right now.
Firehead

Postby eaenidu » Sat Oct 19, 2019 4:02 am

I Blinked and looking down and petting the one near me in surprise "You sure you don't do more? It's so soft fluffy and warm I'd love having these to sleep on or wrapped up in like a big comfy blanket." I giggled and fluttered my lashes at her "My big strong Kitsune wrapping me up so softly, I'd probably sleep so well I wouldn't even wake up if you pumped some kits into me~" I purred and winked playfully at her, bending over to tease her back.
eaenidu

Postby Firehead » Sun Oct 20, 2019 3:04 am

She smirked at what you had to say as the tail you were currently touching wound tightly around your wrist binding it in a firm hold. "Oh, you should be careful about saying such things. You do know the legends of what kinds of tricks my ancestors would play on people, don't you?" She leans over the counter a little closer to you now as another tail wraps around your other wrist preventing you from pulling back.
Firehead

Postby eaenidu » Sun Oct 20, 2019 4:32 am

I Hummed "I do, though, kitsune a mostly harmless pranksters, or godly messengers, if you were Korean I'd be a lot more worried." I admitted with a shrug "Unless Tamamo No Mae is your ancestor and even then I'd be more worried of you liking me to much and refusing to leave my home." I retorted casually "Plus, Kitsune are known for paying back debts wouldn't bearing your kits be a pretty big one~" I teased.
eaenidu

Postby Firehead » Sun Oct 20, 2019 4:23 pm

She smirks, "Oh, so you do know a thing or two. No, you don't have to worry about me not leaving your place, but if you are concerned about that, we could always just take it to my place instead." You feel another tail lightly brush against the skin of your cleavage tickling the skin there just a bit while you still can't pull away with the grip she has on your wrists. "It is interesting that you keep offering to have my kits without ever seeing what I'm packing though."
Firehead

Postby eaenidu » Sun Oct 20, 2019 4:35 pm

I hummed "Maybe, I just normally think of sex as "No clothes on Penis in vagina" so breeding is a big part of that." I was a bit confused by how strong her tails were "Though I guess you could use your tails as tentacles to fuck me with." I admitted after a moment of thought "Plus I see six tails if you have that many or more I'd leave here heavy with kits if you damn well please it and I wouldn't know and it wouldn't matter what package you were born with." I retorted "Kitsune are pretty bullshit in power."
eaenidu

PreviousNext

Return to Private Games