New Job at a Secret Club [eaenidu]

Forum for publicly viewable but closed-group role-playing.

Re: New Job at a Secret Club [eaenidu]

Postby Firehead » Mon Jun 01, 2020 12:37 am

She certainly seemed confident, and the way she slammed into you like she wanted to mold her shape into you was oh so satisfying that it made sense to let her believe whatever she wanted.
Firehead

Postby eaenidu » Mon Jun 01, 2020 2:24 am

I let out a lewd moan of delight, letting her fuck me as I tried to see if I could find the Kobold's G-spot or even her cervix if her pussy was small enough, as my own cervix felt like it was getting fucked by the doggy cock.
"I mean, that thing about not looking a gift horse in the mouth? Well, how the fuck else are you supposed to figure out if it’s full of Greeks?”
eaenidu

Postby Firehead » Tue Jun 02, 2020 1:57 am

The tiny, lizard cunt meant that even your small tongue was able to explore her to your heart's content, and you took advantage of that teasing everywhere you could force your muscle finding that despite the size, her insides are stretchier than you'd expect. She squealed unable to stop herself from rocking against you as she came over your face. "Th-thank you mi-mistress."
Firehead

Postby eaenidu » Tue Jun 02, 2020 2:16 am

I Moaned and Shivered in pleasure, meet the thrusts behind me, and keeping the Kobold's cunt on my face as I licked her non-stop fully enjoying myself and already getting close to cumming.
"I mean, that thing about not looking a gift horse in the mouth? Well, how the fuck else are you supposed to figure out if it’s full of Greeks?”
eaenidu

Postby Firehead » Wed Jun 03, 2020 12:47 am

Her strength gives out, and her light form drapes down your back while your own mistress continues to furiously fuck you. Her cock head piercing into your womb as her knot starts teasing your entrance.
Firehead

Previous

Return to Private Games