New Job at a Secret Club [eaenidu]

Forum for publicly viewable but closed-group role-playing.

Re: New Job at a Secret Club [eaenidu]

Postby Firehead » Mon May 04, 2020 3:12 am

She pulled you into the apartment followed by your Kobold follower. "If you want to have another round, you're going to have to let go of my knot. Believe me, I fully intend to put it right back again."
Firehead

Postby eaenidu » Mon May 04, 2020 2:40 pm

I Thought quickly and blushed "Erm, How Do I do that? I'm not even trying to squeeze down, my pussy just wont let go." I admitted.
"I mean, that thing about not looking a gift horse in the mouth? Well, how the fuck else are you supposed to figure out if it’s full of Greeks?”
eaenidu

Postby Firehead » Mon May 04, 2020 9:35 pm

"You don't have much control of your muscles then. In that case, we just gotta go with plan B." Reaching back, she gets a firm grip on your rear as she begins pulling against the tie straining it against your pussy lips.
Firehead

Postby eaenidu » Sat May 09, 2020 3:40 pm

I Let out a Surprised Squeal my eyes going crosseyed as My pussy felt like it was getting pulled out by the fat doggy cock.
"I mean, that thing about not looking a gift horse in the mouth? Well, how the fuck else are you supposed to figure out if it’s full of Greeks?”
eaenidu

Postby Firehead » Sun May 10, 2020 1:35 am

"Just a little more. Don't worry if you get too stretched out. That'll just mean I can knot fuck you during the next round."
Firehead

Postby eaenidu » Sun May 10, 2020 2:07 am

I let out a loud scream of pleasure when the knot finally popped out, cumming hard as cum leaked from my cunt, and I collapsed, fainting after all the fucking today, though, if my current doggy lover had her way I doubted I'd be out for long, and I could only wonder what position I'd be in when I was roused.
eaenidu

Postby Firehead » Sun May 10, 2020 6:12 pm

Just before you lose consciousness, you feel scaly arms wrap around you as a set of furred hands lift your rear off the ground.

The light of the morning sun wakes you up. Your body is sore all over and your rear feels like it's still gaping a little. In front of you, the kobold is grabbing tight against your chest while the Anubian hound is spooning you from behind.
Firehead

Postby eaenidu » Sun May 10, 2020 6:37 pm

I Blinked and covered my face in embarrassment, I slept through the entire night, God I was such a cock tease!
eaenidu

Postby Firehead » Tue May 12, 2020 3:03 am

As you shifted, the kobold clinging tightly to you began to stir. The dog behind you appeared to be a much heavier sleeper.
Firehead

Postby eaenidu » Tue May 12, 2020 4:49 am

I Blinked and looked down at the Kobold and waited, watching to see what she'd do.
eaenidu

Postby Firehead » Wed May 13, 2020 1:14 am

Rubbing the sleep from her eye, she looked about a moment before she noticed you looking down at her. She smiles happy to see you awake.
Firehead

Postby eaenidu » Wed May 13, 2020 1:33 am

I Blushed at the attention "Hello." I said softly, still not fully awake myself.
eaenidu

Postby Firehead » Fri May 15, 2020 4:13 am

The lizard smiles back giving your chest a solid hug before looking up to you. "Morning, mistress."
Firehead

Postby eaenidu » Fri May 15, 2020 4:52 am

I Blushed but perked up happily at the title I now held, it felt oddly good to be called that!
eaenidu

Postby Firehead » Sat May 16, 2020 2:37 am

She chirps adorably as she presses her face into your chest the sound apparently disturbing the futa behind you. She stirs a little, and you can feel her morning wood grind into the cleft of your ass.
Firehead

Postby eaenidu » Sat May 16, 2020 4:40 am

I Squeaked at the feeling of the hot doggy cock hotdogging my ass, and instinctively perked it up pressing my ass back into her without even thinking about it.
eaenidu

Postby Firehead » Sun May 17, 2020 1:44 am

You hear her growl and feel a dollop of pre gets smeared between the cracks of your ass while the kobold took one of your nipples into her maw.
Firehead

Postby eaenidu » Sun May 17, 2020 3:11 pm

I Gulped and Blushed "I'm not leaving this bed for a while am I?" I asked nervously, but also really turned on.
eaenidu

Postby Firehead » Sun May 17, 2020 5:47 pm

Her arms wrap around you giving the tit the kobold is suckling a firm squeeze. "Well, why would you leave the bed if you didn't want to?"
Firehead

Postby eaenidu » Mon May 18, 2020 3:41 am

I Blinked and blushed "Um, Toys and stuff?" I asked her "Or Like, Sexy outfits, and restraints and stuff like that~?" I asked her moaning lightly as she squeezed my tit.
eaenidu

PreviousNext

Return to Private Games