New Job at a Secret Club [eaenidu]

Forum for publicly viewable but closed-group role-playing.

Re: New Job at a Secret Club [eaenidu]

Postby Firehead » Sun Apr 26, 2020 4:22 am

Your canine lover nibbled at your collar bone as she continued filling you leaving you to wonder if she'd ever stop cumming.
Firehead

Postby eaenidu » Sun Apr 26, 2020 5:58 am

I moaned and shivered before looking around, only to hear my new work buddy tell me I could just leave now, it was closing time for today anyways and she could handle clean up and closing, I gulped, it felt like the knot inside swelled more at those words.
"I mean, that thing about not looking a gift horse in the mouth? Well, how the fuck else are you supposed to figure out if it’s full of Greeks?”
eaenidu

Postby Firehead » Mon Apr 27, 2020 3:26 pm

Keeping you held up, the canine climbs back over the bar still locked tight within you. Once she's out of the bar area though, she lifts her leg up turning away from you, so you're both standing ass to ass. Her cock begins pumping out even more seed once turned away from you.
Firehead

Postby eaenidu » Mon Apr 27, 2020 3:32 pm

I squeaked and my pussy tingled as she seemed to lock even more firmly in place, shooting out more and more cum and making me look pregnant as she began dragging me off wherever she was taking me.
"I mean, that thing about not looking a gift horse in the mouth? Well, how the fuck else are you supposed to figure out if it’s full of Greeks?”
eaenidu

Postby Firehead » Tue Apr 28, 2020 2:40 am

She chuckles as your forced to follow her. "Bit too drunk and knotted to be driving, so I guess we'll be walking to my place." Behind the two of you, you noticed the kobold was following at a short distance.
Firehead

Postby eaenidu » Tue Apr 28, 2020 4:28 am

I Squeaked and had to basically end up crawling backwards as she used her knot in my cunt to lead me wherever she wanted.
eaenidu

Postby Firehead » Tue Apr 28, 2020 9:39 pm

She led you down various back alleys, but you could still see people on the street every now and then. The thought that one of them might see you trapped by some dog woman's cock being dragged who knows where.
Firehead

Postby eaenidu » Tue Apr 28, 2020 11:08 pm

I Blushed and kept myself as quite as I could, though moans and gasps still escape every now and then, and my pussy tightened everytime I saw a person.
eaenidu

Postby Firehead » Wed Apr 29, 2020 7:28 pm

Your partner seems to notice your reactions doing her best to give you an extra firm tug whenever you tighten down on her. "You getting excited that we keep getting dangerously close to being seen?"
Firehead

Postby eaenidu » Wed Apr 29, 2020 8:03 pm

I Squeaked "N~No I~I just can't wa~wait to get a Baby in me S~So I'm milking your knot!" I protested with the first thing that came to mind.
eaenidu

Postby Firehead » Thu Apr 30, 2020 2:17 am

She chuckles as she finally walks up to a building. "You don't have to be in such a rush though. I'm more than willing to spend all evening making sure you carry my pups. In fact, I insist on it."
Firehead

Postby eaenidu » Thu Apr 30, 2020 4:04 am

I Looked back at her "Why do I feel like I'm going to end up tied up to the bed, possibly having you inject fertility boosts or something in me?" I asked jokingly "Also, That Kobold's still following us." I said catching a glimpse of them.
eaenidu

Postby Firehead » Thu Apr 30, 2020 4:25 pm

"Well, if you want a full litter of my pups that would be the way to do it." She looks back at the kobold. "They can get pretty clingy with some people. You don't happen to have any Dragons in your family line, do you?"
Firehead

Postby eaenidu » Thu Apr 30, 2020 4:36 pm

I Blinked and shrugged "I have no Idea, I mean, I Don't remember all of tonight even let alone my family history." I told her blushing, before looking at the Kobold "Hey Hun Why Don't you come out and do your best to help me get pregnant?" I jokingly called to the hiding Kobold.
eaenidu

Postby Firehead » Thu Apr 30, 2020 11:30 pm

"Well, you don't have to be part-dragon to draw in kobolds, but it certainly does help. In the past, they were practically custom bred to serve at a dragon's pleasure, so they have an instinct for service. The small lizard steps a biy closer then hesitates before approaching more quickly.
Firehead

Postby eaenidu » Fri May 01, 2020 12:05 am

I Giggled and pet the Kobold's head with a grin "Well~ She is cute~ And I Don't mind having someone else to have fun with~" I Teased before squeaking "U~Um Can we go in now?"
eaenidu

Postby Firehead » Sat May 02, 2020 2:59 am

She chirps in delight as your partner gets the door open. "What's wrong? Worried someone might see me dragging you helplessly to my apartment?"
Firehead

Postby eaenidu » Sat May 02, 2020 6:10 am

I Blushed "N~No I Just wanna be fucked and bred unconscious!" I denied, spouting out the first nonsense that came to mind.
eaenidu

Postby Firehead » Sun May 03, 2020 1:13 am

"Well then, who am I to keep a slut waiting." She opens the door and begins walking you up the stairs taking you to the third floor and throwing open the door to her apartment.
Firehead

Postby eaenidu » Sun May 03, 2020 2:23 am

I Squeaked and blushed even as my pussy clung to the knot, refusing to let go.
eaenidu

PreviousNext

Return to Private Games