New Job at a Secret Club [eaenidu]

Forum for publicly viewable but closed-group role-playing.

Re: New Job at a Secret Club [eaenidu]

Postby Firehead » Tue Apr 14, 2020 1:06 am

Sliding her legs off the bar, she took a seat giving you another moment to stare at her canine cock before she grabbed you by the waist lifting you up towards her.
Firehead

Postby eaenidu » Tue Apr 14, 2020 1:43 am

I stared up close it looked fucking massive! The Know looked thicker than the Centaur's Cock and I didn't think it was fully inflated! Only to blink as I suddenly found myself lifted up in the air.
"I mean, that thing about not looking a gift horse in the mouth? Well, how the fuck else are you supposed to figure out if it’s full of Greeks?”
eaenidu

Postby Firehead » Wed Apr 15, 2020 4:46 am

Turning you around, she slide her cock between your thighs making it look like you had a cock. On the floor, you could now see the small lizard girl that had been pleasuring you. "Oh my, it was a kobold the whole time."
Firehead

Postby eaenidu » Wed Apr 15, 2020 4:51 am

I blinked and giggled "She's cute, though I don't think she can help your dick much." I teased as my pussy lips kissed her knot thanks to how we were sitting.
"I mean, that thing about not looking a gift horse in the mouth? Well, how the fuck else are you supposed to figure out if it’s full of Greeks?”
eaenidu

Postby Firehead » Thu Apr 16, 2020 1:15 am

"Well, I'm sure she can find a way to make herself useful. Kobolds are known for being pleasers." When you kissed her knot, she pulled down on your hips forcing you to spread a bit to partially take it but doesn't fully insert it yet.
Firehead

Postby eaenidu » Thu Apr 16, 2020 2:01 am

I hummed and rolled my eyes "Well~ She does a nice Rim Job~" I purred as I eagerly wiggled my hips.
eaenidu

Postby Firehead » Thu Apr 16, 2020 10:29 pm

Leaning forward, the Kobold sniffs at your stretched cunt moving up a little before she lashes her tongue right against your clit sending a tremble through your body including your stuffed cunt.
Firehead

Postby eaenidu » Thu Apr 16, 2020 11:02 pm

I let out a delighted moan, wanting more, wanting to cum more and more, and eager to see what new pleasures I could feel.
eaenidu

Postby Firehead » Fri Apr 17, 2020 4:41 pm

The small lizard girl rested her claws on your inner thighs as she continued lashing away at your sensitive nub. Behind you the hound reached around to grope your breast while thrusting her hips up into you.
Firehead

Postby eaenidu » Fri Apr 17, 2020 6:07 pm

I Squeaked and moaned the two pronged attack making me tighten up, though I also giggled "If you knot me you might just have to take me home~" I teased Looking around for a clock, after all, it'd been a rather busy night.
eaenidu

Postby Firehead » Sun Apr 19, 2020 3:35 am

Looking at the clock, you find it is starting to get late. "Is that supposed to be a threat because it sounds delightful." Her thrust become more wild making clear she has every intention of making you take every inch of her no matter how long it may trap you.
Firehead

Postby eaenidu » Sun Apr 19, 2020 3:46 am

I Yelped and Moaned giggling a bit before I leaned back, giving her a few kisses and love bites as I tried to get into the rhythm and ride her cock, liking the full feeling she was giving me.
eaenidu

Postby Firehead » Mon Apr 20, 2020 2:22 am

As she continued teasing your lips with her knot, the kobold climbed up now standing on the hound's knees as she took a nipple into her maw.
Firehead

Postby eaenidu » Mon Apr 20, 2020 2:55 am

I was moaning and wiggling in pleasure every time her knot kissed my pussy lips, it was so thick and hot, my head was feeling fuzzy, as the Kobold teased my nipple though I felt myself once again cum, unable to hold back the pleasure inside.
eaenidu

Postby Firehead » Wed Apr 22, 2020 3:48 am

As you came covering her knot in your juices, she took that opportunity to give you everything she had popping it in and filling you to your limit. "How do you like that? A little bit of effort, and it fits like a glove." She grabs your hips moving them side to side helping you really milk her fat knot.
Firehead

Postby eaenidu » Wed Apr 22, 2020 3:59 am

I Squealed and shuddered more, moaning loudly as massive knot locked itself inside my pussy, my hungry cunt was eagerly rippling around it and her shaft thanks to my continuing orgasm.
eaenidu

Postby Firehead » Thu Apr 23, 2020 3:11 am

She continued thrusting up into you tugging her knot against your lips, but it wouldn't pull free. Finally, she reached her peak dousing your womb in her canine seed. "Think I'm gonna leave you a pup tonight."
Firehead

Postby eaenidu » Thu Apr 23, 2020 3:19 am

I shuddered, it felt like her cock was unleashing directly into my womb, And with how late it was, this dog girl might just be dragging me to her home.
eaenidu

Postby Firehead » Fri Apr 24, 2020 2:14 am

Even as her seed was poured right into your womb, she didn't stop tugging and grinding her knot in you. The kobold moved to your other nipple. One of her hands kept massaging the tit she'd been sucking earlier while the other returned to your clitty stroking and flicking at the nub.
Firehead

Postby eaenidu » Fri Apr 24, 2020 3:33 am

I Was Moaning and Wiggling the constant teasing had me riding a constant orgasm, and my pussy was clinging to the knot all the more thanks to it.
eaenidu

PreviousNext

Return to Private Games