New Job at a Secret Club [eaenidu]

Forum for publicly viewable but closed-group role-playing.

Re: New Job at a Secret Club [eaenidu]

Postby Firehead » Thu Mar 26, 2020 1:51 am

The Anubian hound you were talking to smiled as leaning forward gave her a glimpse into your cleavage while the snout got to poking and prodding at your now presented sex.
Firehead

Postby eaenidu » Thu Mar 26, 2020 2:47 am

I Smiled trying to keep cool as the snout eagerly poked and prodded and I talked to the Hound "So, Like, I've seen some you know, hentai on line, and I got to ask is knotting a girl and dragging her around something Canine futa actually do, and if so why, like is it bragging rights or something?" I asked with a giggle.
"I mean, that thing about not looking a gift horse in the mouth? Well, how the fuck else are you supposed to figure out if it’s full of Greeks?”
eaenidu

Postby Firehead » Fri Mar 27, 2020 10:01 pm

"Oh, we do that all right, and you haven't heard a girl really squeal until you've dragged her around by a softball lodged inside of her. Bet you'd sound pretty cute dragged around like that." She tugs on her own top conspicuously giving you a look at her cleavage while your secret lover pushes their tongue inside of you.
Firehead

Postby eaenidu » Fri Mar 27, 2020 10:38 pm

I let out a soft moan as the snout and tongue inside me explored and lapped up some cum and pussy juice from my well used box, "Hmm~ You'd like that wouldn't you~? Hmm~ The other thing I saw was they really liked receiving anal, or at least, being weak to it, any truth in that~ I mean, I've seen things where they cum just from a friendly rimjob~?" I moaned with a teasing grin.
"I mean, that thing about not looking a gift horse in the mouth? Well, how the fuck else are you supposed to figure out if it’s full of Greeks?”
eaenidu

Postby Firehead » Mon Mar 30, 2020 3:20 am

Your secret admirer must have thought you were giving them a hint because they dragged their tongue out of your pussy then up to your pucker which gets poked and prodded by the tongue. The woman before you smirks at your moan. "Hmm, I wouldn't call it being weak to it, but if someone wants to worship my ass before I fuck 'em stupid, who am I to turn them down."
Firehead

Postby eaenidu » Mon Mar 30, 2020 3:57 am

I let out another moan spreading my legs and leaning forward "Well~ I also heard Canine's loved giving anal, I mean I saw a pic someone drew where three were fucking a girl and the two in her mouth and pussy were looking jealous at the one in her ass, so, would you give me a long hard backdoor fucking, or would you be doing something else?" I asked pushing my ass against my secret lover.
eaenidu

Postby Firehead » Mon Mar 30, 2020 11:55 pm

"Well, not to speak on behalf of other canines." Taking your lean and moan as an invitation, she grabs your top and pops your tits free massaging it firmly with one of her paws as if hardly thinking about it. "I certainly enjoy my anal play though I'm certainly not opposed to some heavy breeding either." She pinches your nipple between her fingers rolling it a bit before she flicks it free of her grip.
Firehead

Postby eaenidu » Tue Mar 31, 2020 12:13 am

I Giggled and Hummed in pleasure "You and everyone else~" I moaned out "At this point I might as well get a Tattoo, or maybe a few, who knows, if Canines impress me enough I might even get a tramp stamp of the words "Breeding Bitch" with Pawprints on my hips, help you see where to hold While you mount me and all that~?" I purred the licking and teasing making me feel more horny, and more willing to tease back.
eaenidu

Postby Firehead » Thu Apr 02, 2020 1:57 am

"Hmm, I'd say I don't need to be told where to put my paws, but I appreciate the helpful attitude all the same." She leans in close grabbing your tits once again and giving them a firm squeeze while her tongue runs across your lips demanding access. Behind you, your mystery lover continues eating your backdoor while a pair of fingers press up against your crotch spreading your folds open around the scaled digits.
Firehead

Postby eaenidu » Thu Apr 02, 2020 3:34 am

I Gasped and moaned my mouth opening as the little fingers pushed eagerly into me, and I gave complete access to the canine in front of me.
eaenidu

Postby Firehead » Sat Apr 04, 2020 2:07 am

You felt her lips curl as you allowed her to push her tongue straight into your mouth wrapping around your own and pulling it into her mouth. She gives it the slightest of nips with her teeth before her own tongue returns to your mouth exploring a little before the broad muscle pushes its way back into your throat.
Firehead

Postby eaenidu » Sat Apr 04, 2020 3:45 am

I moaned into the strong Canine Tongue, it felt like my love in the back was trying to fist me and with my lover in the front throat fucking me with her tongue, I felt myself getting wet.
eaenidu

Postby Firehead » Mon Apr 06, 2020 6:47 pm

As your pussy released its moisture, whoever was behind you had an easier time inserting their fist. It was a small hand almost more of a claw really as they worked it in deeper. You felt them scratch a digit against your g-spot.
Firehead

Postby eaenidu » Mon Apr 06, 2020 7:03 pm

I Moaned and Squeaked letting myself get Steadily closer and closer to cumming, teasing my clit as I neared my release.
eaenidu

Postby Firehead » Tue Apr 07, 2020 11:51 pm

The woman in front of you pulls her tongue from your throat. "Okay, I know I'm pretty good, but I can't be getting you off just with this. Is there someone behind the counter?"
Firehead

Postby eaenidu » Wed Apr 08, 2020 6:02 am

I Giggled "I'm, I'm Playing with myself too~" I moaned out, flicking and teasing my own clit "B~But Yeah~ D~Don't know Who, B~But They showed up Right when I T~Talked to you Pretty much~" I purred with a giggle.
eaenidu

Postby Firehead » Sat Apr 11, 2020 3:01 am

She chuckles as you tell her about your secret playmate. "So some sneaky little half-pint is playing with you while I'm here flirting." She leans in close breathing heavily as her words get huskier. "They better be keeping their dick to themselves. I'm getting a piece of you first, understand?"
Firehead

Postby eaenidu » Sat Apr 11, 2020 3:39 am

I let out a lewd moan and felt myself cum in delight, I just felt so good and the teasing flirt on top had me unable to help myself~ "Then you betta hurry~ Not sure how long they can hold back~" I purred teasingly.
eaenidu

Postby Firehead » Sun Apr 12, 2020 6:04 pm

As your juices gushed out over their digits, your secret lover pulled them from your depths and began lapping at your gushing cunt while their soaked digits took up residence in your back door. The Anubian hound took your invitation leaping onto the bar letting you see her erection holding up her silk skirt.
Firehead

Postby eaenidu » Sun Apr 12, 2020 10:47 pm

I felt my pussy Gush more at the sight of the cock, something I'd never thought I'd see or feel, excited at the idea of a stranger fucking me.
eaenidu

PreviousNext

Return to Private Games