New Job at a Secret Club [eaenidu]

Forum for publicly viewable but closed-group role-playing.

Re: New Job at a Secret Club [eaenidu]

Postby Firehead » Sun Feb 09, 2020 1:20 am

The cock began retreating again for another thrust tugging the knot against your lips, but it was just too big to be pulled loose now pulling your face against the wall of the bathroom stall. When she thrusts again, something snaps and the wall moves still trapped between the two of you.
Firehead

Postby eaenidu » Sun Feb 09, 2020 4:11 am

I Yelped around her cock in shock desperately swallowing as I worked to breathe and figure out what the hell just happened, and why my pussy felt like it was on fire.
"I mean, that thing about not looking a gift horse in the mouth? Well, how the fuck else are you supposed to figure out if it’s full of Greeks?”
eaenidu

Postby Firehead » Tue Feb 11, 2020 3:47 am

The wall suddenly lunged forward, but your partner seemed too desperate to notice as you got pinned between the partition and the wall. Your partner finally let out a howl as your only warning before your mouth and throat flooded with hot animalistic spunk.
Firehead

Postby eaenidu » Tue Feb 11, 2020 4:40 am

I Squealed in shock, did she just break the wall down between us?! I Couldn't see or really move, pinned as I was and swallowing doggy spunk.
"I mean, that thing about not looking a gift horse in the mouth? Well, how the fuck else are you supposed to figure out if it’s full of Greeks?”
eaenidu

Postby Firehead » Wed Feb 12, 2020 3:08 am

There's a few more minutes of her feeding you her spunk before the door to your stall opens revealing Penny. "Faye?" She looks over to your partner starting to scold them. "Belle, you know you're not supposed to be here on nights like these."
Firehead

Postby eaenidu » Wed Feb 12, 2020 4:25 am

I Blushed as I laid there looking at Penny, Belle Filling my stomach with more and more cum as I tried and failed to pull away.
eaenidu

Postby Firehead » Thu Feb 13, 2020 3:16 am

You could feel your stomach fill to capacity, but more kept coming from that cock. Penny puts a hand on your shoulder. "Sorry hun, but it's easier to just let this take its course." Belle still wasn't finished and you felt some of her spunk come out your nose before her flow started to taper off.
Firehead

Postby eaenidu » Thu Feb 13, 2020 3:51 am

I Blushed more as I laid there cum leaking from my nose and stinging a bit as I tried to get the knot to let go of me.
eaenidu

Postby Firehead » Fri Feb 14, 2020 3:37 am

Finally, the knot pulled loose and the wall was moved letting you see the werewolf that you'd sucked off through what you now realized was a glory hole. "Sorry, I just..." She's cut off sharply by Penny. "Belle, just go." The creature looks between the two of you before tucking her tail and darting off.
Firehead

Postby eaenidu » Fri Feb 14, 2020 4:56 am

I Coughed a bit and got up "Um, Sorry Penny, I didn't really realize how bad it was, I thought I'd just give a Quick BJ While Cleaning the cum out, help her cause she sounded like she needed it, and next thing I knew I was pinned and had my mouth knotted." I told her feeling a little silly as I fixed myself up.
eaenidu

Postby Firehead » Sat Feb 15, 2020 9:22 pm

"Yeah, Werewolves get pretty intense the first night of a full moon. Most of them learn to control themselves with time, but Belle has been enough trouble that she's not welcome...well for lack of a better term, that time of the month."
Firehead

Postby eaenidu » Sun Feb 16, 2020 1:26 am

I Thought about it and shrugged "I Mean, I wouldn't mind you know, taking care of her at home but I can't really just focus on her at work." I said giggling a bit as I quickly got close to Penny to follow her back out to the bar.
eaenidu

Postby Firehead » Sun Feb 16, 2020 3:46 am

She smiled, "Glad to see you bounce back well. You also appear to have familiarized yourself with our local glory hole though it's in need of repair now. You still feeling up to covering for me. The winner's getting a bit impatient."
Firehead

Postby eaenidu » Sun Feb 16, 2020 4:25 am

I Smiled "I Might Be a Bit Slow, I Kinda had a Divider fucked into my face, but I can handle it." I told her rubbing my nose a bit with only a small bruise, heading out to man the bar.
eaenidu

Postby Firehead » Mon Feb 17, 2020 3:15 am

"Yeah, stuff like that won't happen often, but things do tend to get a bit wild from time to time." As the two of you exit, you see the crowd which upon seeing you, parts to reveal a rather smug-looking gnoll. "So is my reward ready?"
Firehead

Postby eaenidu » Mon Feb 17, 2020 4:32 am

I Walked by and Smiled nodding "Sorry bout that, Over Eager Costumer had me pinned, Penny Will get it done don't worry." I told her heading for the counter to hand out drinks as needed.
eaenidu

Postby Firehead » Wed Feb 19, 2020 2:47 am

Penny goes over to the customer who decides to just pick her up and bounce her on her cock right there in the middle of the bar. You notice the customers seem to be draining their glasses as they watch the action.
Firehead

Postby eaenidu » Wed Feb 19, 2020 3:13 am

I Quickly Got to Work Racing around to refill drinks as needed and get money, it was a bit difficult but nothing I couldn't handle.
eaenidu

Postby Firehead » Thu Feb 20, 2020 10:43 pm

As you hand out drinks, you get the occasional grope or spank of your ass or tits, but you notice customers that do that seem to tip just a bit better too.
Firehead

Postby eaenidu » Fri Feb 21, 2020 12:08 am

I let them do it smiling at them most of the time, though one younger looking one made me squeal and jump in surprise when she groped my ass rough enough that it hurt, "Ow Fuck! Don't Bruise your Bar Tender!" I scolded Rubbing my ass and showing off an ass cheek to everyone as I looked to make sure she didn't actually bruise it, I Wasn't mad and just continued doing my job, though I Noticed most seemed to be almost friendly with their spanks and gropes some felt more like they wanted it to hurt, at least a little bit, And The Ones who wanted it to hurt, seemed to be the ones ordering more than one drink, or doing something else to keep bringing me back to them so they could do it some more.
eaenidu

PreviousNext

Return to Private Games