New Job at a Secret Club [eaenidu]

Forum for publicly viewable but closed-group role-playing.

Re: New Job at a Secret Club [eaenidu]

Postby Firehead » Sun Oct 06, 2019 7:47 pm

"We have a uniform, but we can handle that when you sssssstart your firsssssst sssssshift." She seems a bit surprised when you hug her but not upset about it. Her scales are smooth against your flesh, and you feel no heat from the woman beneath them. Whoever had done her cosplay had gone to an awful lot of trouble. She had mentioned it was a place where people could be themselves too leaving you to wonder if she felt that she was actually some sort of naga on the inside. "Be sure to be about 15 minutes early to double-check the stock behind the counter before people start to arrive. We don't want you running out of something in the middle of a busy night."
Firehead

Postby eaenidu » Sun Oct 06, 2019 10:40 pm

I Nodded and happily set off to sleep and prep for my classes, if nothing got in my way or ruined my scheduale I should be able to show up thirty minutes early for my shift, the let me see how they kept everything and how it all worked, what they had, where they kept their mixed drinks table and all that stuff, I wanted to show up with plenty of time to make sure I made a good impression.
"I mean, that thing about not looking a gift horse in the mouth? Well, how the fuck else are you supposed to figure out if it’s full of Greeks?”
eaenidu

Postby Firehead » Mon Oct 07, 2019 2:46 am

She nodded as you left, and you quickly made your way back home. There was a short encounter with your landlord reminding you that your rent for next month was due next week. Another expense that had led you to seek a job in the first place. When it was time to go, you now knew where the place was so arriving at the time you wanted to was no problem. As you approached the building, you could hear the same gentle music, but you could also hear yelling. Hectic sounds of preparation of the night ahead. A shrill voice rings out. "We need more of that coconut rum!"
Firehead

Postby eaenidu » Mon Oct 07, 2019 2:49 am

I Blinked and quickly entered looking around a bit lost, "Um, New Bartender here!" I Called "I need some Directions! Boss Lady said something about a uniform and some other stuff?!" I called quickly as I walked in, looking for someone to help direct me to someplace or on what to do.
"I mean, that thing about not looking a gift horse in the mouth? Well, how the fuck else are you supposed to figure out if it’s full of Greeks?”
eaenidu

Postby Firehead » Mon Oct 07, 2019 9:17 pm

As you entered, the first thing you saw was a hulking woman with three dog heads atop her broad shoulders. Her voice was deep and gravely as she pointed, "Bar's that way." Behind the bar was a shorter woman with green skin. "Where's that coconut rum?" She shouts out to the area at large.
Firehead

Postby eaenidu » Mon Oct 07, 2019 9:25 pm

I nodded and raced over to the bar "Hey, Um, I'm the new girl, I was told something about a uniform I needed?" I asked feeling a bit frazzled and confused, but wanting to be seen in a good light by my coworkers and hiding it as best as I could.
eaenidu

Postby Firehead » Tue Oct 08, 2019 10:58 pm

As the woman stood up, she was quite a bit more buxom than you expected from someone her height. Her outfit squeezed her tits together and had an opening through which her cleavage could be seen. "Right, the new girl. I'm Penny, we won't see much of each other unless a night gets really busy enough to need to tenders. C'mon, I'll show you to the changing room."
Firehead

Postby eaenidu » Wed Oct 09, 2019 1:03 am

I nodded "Call me Faye." I responded stunned at just how massive her tits were for her small frame, feeling a bit jealous but also a bit worried for her "Hey don't those tits, like, hurt to lug around?" I couldn't help but ask, "Mine do and They aren't near as big, or at least, don't look it." I told her in morbid curiosity about her bust.
eaenidu

Postby Firehead » Wed Oct 09, 2019 2:17 pm

She chuckles as you show some sympathy towards her. "Don't worry about it. Us goblins have good strong backs. There's a bit of curiosity in your voice. You're not thinking about trying to measure to be sure?" She gets a big grin after that remark. "I'm just messing with you, but we really could measure if we wanted to know for sure."
Firehead

Postby eaenidu » Wed Oct 09, 2019 7:40 pm

I shrugged "Smaller frame so I'm unsure of your exact size and everything, how about I let you cop some feels as I switch into the uniform." I winked playfully, trying to get into a more flirty mood since I remembered I was suppose to flirt with clients later.
eaenidu

Postby Firehead » Wed Oct 09, 2019 9:47 pm

She smirks slyly at your suggestion. "Oh you're going to fit right in." She takes you into the changing room helping you find an outfit like hers but in your size. She holds it up for you, but as soon as you take it from her, she slips behind you and gives a playful grope to your ass.
Firehead

Postby eaenidu » Wed Oct 09, 2019 11:18 pm

I laughed at the playfully groping having some friends do before and casually stripping in front of her as I got changed into the uniform, looking it over for anything that stood out as I did, it did feel a bit tingly as I put it on, which I guessed was just from wearing something risque.
eaenidu

Postby Firehead » Thu Oct 10, 2019 2:58 am

Like with the Goblin's there's a hole over the chest keeping your cleavage clearly visible. As you try and put it on, you realize you can't get it to fit properly. "Oh, shoulda warned ya, dear. These things are designed to really hug your curves very snuggly. So snug in fact, that a bra and panties just won't fit under them."
Firehead

Postby eaenidu » Thu Oct 10, 2019 3:03 am

I blushed and stripped again taking off my underwear with an embarrassed flush, before putting the uniform on, "Ugh, this almost feels alive with how tight it's hugging my body." I told as my Cameltoe and nipples became clearly visible.
eaenidu

Postby Firehead » Thu Oct 10, 2019 10:31 pm

The goblin pulled a chair up in front of you hopping on before grabbing your chest. "The clothes, oh yeah, they do have a few surprises." She gave a quick tug revealing how stretchy the top was making it easy to pop your breasts out of the hole.
Firehead

Postby eaenidu » Thu Oct 10, 2019 11:07 pm

I Blushed "What are they?" I asked letting the goblin girl play with my tits, shyly grabbing at her own, I wasn't really used to returning attention but it felt rude not to grope her back "I'm kinda jealous, but at the same time thankful, I don't think my back could handle tits like this, you're amazing."
eaenidu

Postby Firehead » Fri Oct 11, 2019 1:31 am

"Well, as I just showed you, the material stretches real nice. You also might find they'll grope you a bit from time to time, but it can be hard to predict." You find that her breasts pop out easily when you pull open her top. "Well thank you, but I must admit even with them in my hands, I'm having trouble being sure whos are bigger."
Firehead

Postby eaenidu » Fri Oct 11, 2019 1:44 am

I hummed and got the idea to press our breast together "I think you're just a little bigger but mine are more perky, plus you have those big nipples, like sexy and suckable, mine are like tiny pink cherries compared to your's." I told her as I compared our tits with a flush of my skin.
eaenidu

Postby Firehead » Fri Oct 11, 2019 2:59 am

She chuckles as you press the two of you together. "Hmm yes, I think you're right. Though I should note that my nipples weren't always this big. Give them a bit of loving over and over and they start to get that way, and some of the gals here love their nipples." She grabs hold of one of your nipples rolling it between thumb and forefinger.
Firehead

Postby eaenidu » Fri Oct 11, 2019 3:16 am

I blushed and laughed "Sure sure, but, no matter how much just playing with eachother may be fun I still got a job to do." I hummed and winked at her with a grin "How about this, if you're here when I get off work I'll take you home and let you play with my body when I pass out from exhaustion." I joked with a laugh, mostly just inviting her over to want to get to know my coworkers.
eaenidu

PreviousNext

Return to Private Games