New Job at a Secret Club [eaenidu]

Forum for publicly viewable but closed-group role-playing.

Re: New Job at a Secret Club [eaenidu]

Postby Firehead » Sun Jan 26, 2020 1:41 am

"Sure, it's right over there." She points you in the correct direction. As you enter the room, you notice many of the stalls are occupied. In fact, only the last remains available.
Firehead

Postby eaenidu » Sun Jan 26, 2020 5:09 am

I Blinked in confusion at that but went into the last stall to try and drain the cum out, pressing my womb with my hands a bit to try and squeeze it out if needed.
"I mean, that thing about not looking a gift horse in the mouth? Well, how the fuck else are you supposed to figure out if it’s full of Greeks?”
eaenidu

Postby Firehead » Mon Jan 27, 2020 2:03 am

Slowly, you started to feel the thick cum drain out of you, but there was just so much of it. Either that Unicorn was very productive, or you'd really gotten them going. You hear a light whine come from the stall beside you.
Firehead

Postby eaenidu » Mon Jan 27, 2020 8:25 am

I Blinked and looked over at the stall next to me, trying to listen in to tell what was going on.
"I mean, that thing about not looking a gift horse in the mouth? Well, how the fuck else are you supposed to figure out if it’s full of Greeks?”
eaenidu

Postby Firehead » Tue Jan 28, 2020 3:34 am

As you listened closely, you could hear a rhythmic slapping sound along with the whimpering and some hushed whispers. "Why won't it go down. I thought I had til tomorrow."
Firehead

Postby eaenidu » Tue Jan 28, 2020 8:56 am

I Blinked and Bit my lip in thought, before asking Quietly "Hey you okay? Need help with anything?" I didn't want to find out something was actually wrong later or something.
eaenidu

Postby Firehead » Thu Jan 30, 2020 1:12 am

There's a sudden scrabbling from the stall beside you before you heard something creek revealing a hole to the other stall. A large, yellow eye looking through. "Someone in there?"
Firehead

Postby eaenidu » Thu Jan 30, 2020 4:04 am

I blinked and Waved a bit unsurely at the eye "Um, Yes?" I questioned more than anything, concerned with how intense that question had sounded, did she actually need help? "Do you, Need help?" I asked again, to the eye.
eaenidu

Postby Firehead » Fri Jan 31, 2020 1:01 am

She whimpers a bit as you ask if she needs help. "Yeah, it's a full moon tonight, but I thought it was tomorrow. You gotta help me. I need..." There's another whine in her throat. "I'll just show you." Her eye pulls away from the hole only to be replaced by a thick canine dick. As it pokes through the hole, it looks red and angry, and it just keeps drooling a thick dribble of pre.
Firehead

Postby eaenidu » Fri Jan 31, 2020 1:09 am

I stared for a second and a second more, before gently wrapping my hand around what I could blushing as the angry looking thing "It needs to be quick, um, Do you just want a suck or do you want to come over here and fuck me?" I asked her blushing as I sniffed at her cock, her scent making me feel a bit light headed "Or do you just want me to stick my ass or pussy to the hole and let you fuck it?" I asked shivering, why was I getting so wet looking at the large thing.
eaenidu

Postby Firehead » Sat Feb 01, 2020 5:14 pm

Her whine only gets sharper and more desperate when you touch it the cock twitching violently as it became clear she was on a hair-trigger. "Goddess, your hand feels so good. Please, anything, I don't care, I just need to get off inside of someone." Your sure that with how loud she's being that everyone in the bathroom can hear exactly what's going on, and you're sure she will only get worse the closer she gets.
Firehead

Postby eaenidu » Sat Feb 01, 2020 6:36 pm

I Blushed and Thought about it, before humming "You're lucky I'm on a schedule." I told her with a purr as I decided to see if I could take her with my mouth.
eaenidu

Postby Firehead » Sun Feb 02, 2020 4:34 pm

You can hear the relief dripping in her groan as you encompass her shaft in your mouth. The cock twitches and spews a sizeable shot of pre into your mouth making it clear she would not take long to please.
Firehead

Postby eaenidu » Sun Feb 02, 2020 4:56 pm

Jacking her off with one hand, sucking up and down her shaft with my mouth, and teasing myself with my other hand I got to work, slobbering over her cock as I went up and down it, pre and drool coating my mouth and face.
eaenidu

Postby Firehead » Wed Feb 05, 2020 1:24 am

She continues to whimper and moan as you service her desperate cock. Every touch of your lips and hands seems to draw an endless trickle of pre leaking from her like a sieve. "So close...please...let me...finish!"
Firehead

Postby eaenidu » Wed Feb 05, 2020 2:06 am

I Shuddered this was so naughty~ I felt so lewd doing this but at the same time it was extremely hot, moaning I swallowed as deep as I could Taking her into my throat but not even getting halfway down her cock, one hand was squeezing and teasing her Knot Gently and the other jacked off what I couldn't swallow.
eaenidu

Postby Firehead » Thu Feb 06, 2020 4:32 pm

The cock twitches and pulses with excitement as the head passes into your throat. You're surprised a bit when you hear a scraping sound above you revealing person on the other side's claws grabbing hold of the partition between you. It looks like they're just stabilizing themselves though as you feel the cock retreat a little.
Firehead

Postby eaenidu » Thu Feb 06, 2020 10:27 pm

I Slammed myself down, chasing the retreating cock my throat tightening as I forced myself to kiss her knot.
eaenidu

Postby Firehead » Sat Feb 08, 2020 1:49 am

Your course of action turned out to be poorly timed as the cock came surging back just as you lunged forward slamming as deep in your throat as it could reach. The partition shook and rattled with the force of your partner slamming against it.
Firehead

Postby eaenidu » Sat Feb 08, 2020 6:30 am

I Squeaked as the Knot ended up in my mouth my eyes going wide as my mouth was stretched to take it, Cum you idiot Wolf if I didn't pull back soon I wasn't getting off of it! I tried to quickly pull off in shock, hopping her knot would pop out.
eaenidu

PreviousNext

Return to Private Games