New Job at a Secret Club [eaenidu]

Forum for publicly viewable but closed-group role-playing.

Re: New Job at a Secret Club [eaenidu]

Postby Firehead » Thu Dec 19, 2019 2:19 am

Her tongue lashes out almost like a whip as it drags across your needy lips. Finding you so soaked and ready, she doesn't hesitate to push the tip in. Her eyes remain locked with yours as she reaches down between her legs letting her cock flop out into view.
Firehead

Postby eaenidu » Thu Dec 19, 2019 8:31 am

I Stared and licked my lips, soon feeling like I was going crazy as I screamed and got on all fours "I~I don't care for anymore foreplay just mount me! Fuck me! I~I'll go crazy if you don't! Empty your balls inside me I don't even care if you breed me!" I begged to lost in need now.
"I mean, that thing about not looking a gift horse in the mouth? Well, how the fuck else are you supposed to figure out if it’s full of Greeks?”
eaenidu

Postby Firehead » Fri Dec 20, 2019 3:51 am

She chuckles at your need. "Ohh, I most certainly can comply with that request, but doggystyle's a bit over done. What do you say to this?" She puts her arms behind your legs hooking them and lifting you off the ground into her powerful arms. You're left dangling over her erect cock, and she wastes no time in letting you fall down impaling you on the first foot of thick cock in one drop.
Firehead

Postby eaenidu » Fri Dec 20, 2019 4:01 am

I Squealed and came hard, my mouth opened in a pleasured O as I was slammed down, I was pretty uncaring on what she chose to do to me at this point, I only wanted pleasure, more and more and more of it. It was my only goal, my only thought, the need for it was more than anything else at this moment, pleasure, she'd give me pleasure and could take whatever she wanted~
"I mean, that thing about not looking a gift horse in the mouth? Well, how the fuck else are you supposed to figure out if it’s full of Greeks?”
eaenidu

Postby Firehead » Wed Dec 25, 2019 4:46 pm

She rocks her hips pressing up into you and sending you upward before pulling back and letting you fall back down on her pole once again her arms only keeping you upright as you were bounced up and down her thick equine tool. Your legs were left to dangle in front of you with nothing to brace against. She nickers in your ear each time you're impaled on the flared fuck stick.
Firehead

Postby eaenidu » Wed Dec 25, 2019 4:53 pm

I Moaned "M~More G~Give me more and more~ So Good~ Give me cock and cum~ Knock me up~ Make me your brood mare~" I begged lost in pleasure and need from her intense and well practiced fucking, I was drooling lewdly, having micro orgasms with every thrust of her huge cock.
eaenidu

Postby Firehead » Mon Dec 30, 2019 2:41 am

She continued hammer up into you from below forcing her way deeper and deeper until you felt her knocking up against your cervix. "Not far to go until I bury my flare right into your womb. You sure you want to be made into my eager little broodmare?"
Firehead

Postby eaenidu » Mon Dec 30, 2019 3:58 am

I moaned right on the very edge, ready to tip over and have my biggest orgasm ever "YES~! P~Push you big fucking Flared cock head into my womb~ Fuck me hard~ Fill me with cum~ Give me enough that I~I'll fucking breed a litter of your bastards~" I moaned begging, beyond drunk on sex "G~Give it to me, bastards, cum, dick, I~I'll do whatever, be your girlfriend, sex friend, I'll fucking marry you just give it to me~" I begged needily.
eaenidu

Postby Firehead » Wed Jan 01, 2020 2:23 am

That seems to get her going drawing a knicker from her as she slams you down hard one last time. "I can work with that. I'll make sure to put a foal nice and deep inside of you. Maybe I'll even fuck you again while they're nursing from you." It's too much for your cervix to resist, and she soon enters your womb. The head of her cock expands out spreading to plug the entrance to your womb tight as the first blast of horse cum spills into you.
Firehead

Postby eaenidu » Wed Jan 01, 2020 2:49 am

I let out a scream of pleasure as I came, my cunt eagerly milking her thick shaft, I was drooling, my eyes rolled up in pleasure as she worked to fill my cunt with more and more cum, the heat from her cock and cum felt like it was racing up to my head and messing with my brain.
eaenidu

Postby Firehead » Wed Jan 01, 2020 7:23 pm

She grunts as you clamp down on her more and more spunk flooding into you. You could feel your womb bloating a little from the sheer volume of her deposit, and looking down, you could almost swear you could see where it had ballooned out a little. You could feel the pressure build with each burst now until it became too much and each surge let a little leak out around her cock head.
Firehead

Postby eaenidu » Wed Jan 01, 2020 8:42 pm

In my Delirious and well fucked state I didn't want to let any cum out, and tried tightening my cervix and pussy walls as much as I could, wanting to keep all the cum deep inside my womb, wanting to fucking bathe my ovaries in it.
eaenidu

Postby Firehead » Sun Jan 05, 2020 2:15 am

You managed to hold more of it in though that meant the pressure inside your love tunnel rose even more as a result. "Might have to just take you home for the night. Won't get much sleep, but I'll be sure you're pregnant once I'm done." She turns your head pressing her lips against your own fiercely.
Firehead

Postby eaenidu » Sun Jan 05, 2020 3:09 am

I moaned into the kiss and eagerly returned it, at the moment I was having trouble forming words so all I could do was kiss and nuzzle her affectionately as I tried to recover.
eaenidu

Postby Firehead » Mon Jan 06, 2020 3:29 am

She panted heavily as she broke the kiss starting to take short thrusts to work the last few shots of cum out of her balls while you kissed and nuzzled against her. "Yeah, definitely going to make this a thing."
Firehead

Postby eaenidu » Mon Jan 06, 2020 4:34 am

I Giggled and kissed at her neck happily leaving hickies "Hmm~ Keep doing this and I~I'll actually fall in love with you~" I sung once I could think a bit, my cunt cumming happily around her as she thrust.
eaenidu

Postby Firehead » Tue Jan 07, 2020 3:37 am

"Be careful, if you fall in love with me, I might just decide to make you my personal broodmare. I'll make sure no one else touches your pussy but me. Doesn't mean they can't have fun with you in other ways, though."
Firehead

Postby eaenidu » Tue Jan 07, 2020 5:28 am

I Giggled "I think that's Called a Wife." I teased happily drunk on sex and feeling good more so than anything I'd ever done before.
eaenidu

Postby Firehead » Thu Jan 09, 2020 3:24 am

She chuckles, "We stallions like to call them Broodmares, but it's essentially the same." Slowly, she begins lifting you up letting you feel her flared head drag through your squeezing tunnel.
Firehead

Postby eaenidu » Thu Jan 09, 2020 6:31 am

I Shuddered my pussy tightening up, trying to keep her cock inside me as I let out a whining moan of pleasure.
eaenidu

PreviousNext

Return to Private Games