New Job at a Secret Club [eaenidu]

Forum for publicly viewable but closed-group role-playing.

Re: New Job at a Secret Club [eaenidu]

Postby Firehead » Wed Nov 20, 2019 9:01 pm

"Yeah, but she usually prefers to top, so this will be interesting." She gets a big grin before leaning closer to whisper. "Don't look now, but you've got some attention. Unicorn in one a the booths in the back."
Firehead

Postby eaenidu » Thu Nov 21, 2019 2:07 am

I Giggled "Is she cute?" I asked amused not looking at the unicorn yet "And can you see what she's packing?" I asked quietly with my own grin.
"I mean, that thing about not looking a gift horse in the mouth? Well, how the fuck else are you supposed to figure out if it’s full of Greeks?”
eaenidu

Postby Firehead » Fri Nov 22, 2019 3:20 am

She chuckles a bit at your questions. "Can't really see what she's packing under the table, but equines always tend toward big. As for cute, she looks more the smooth operator type."
Firehead

Postby eaenidu » Fri Nov 22, 2019 6:32 am

I Giggled "Oh~?" I Asked amused "Well, if she's any good I might just give her a chance~" I purred teasingly.
"I mean, that thing about not looking a gift horse in the mouth? Well, how the fuck else are you supposed to figure out if it’s full of Greeks?”
eaenidu

Postby Firehead » Sat Nov 23, 2019 3:33 am

She chuckles, "Well, you've been working pretty hard so feel free to take a quick break if you want. Just make sure you share all the details."
Firehead

Postby eaenidu » Sat Nov 23, 2019 5:11 am

I Giggled and nodded before walking over to a free booth to sit down, making sure to look tired, but keep a smile on my face, after all a tired, girl all alone is perfect bait right?
eaenidu

Postby Firehead » Sun Nov 24, 2019 3:25 am

You wait there for a moment before a shadow descends upon you. "Well, what's all dis den?" Looking up, you see a beefy ogre standing beside you. Looks like someone else has taken the bait. "Wonder what a tiny little thing like you could be doing in a place like this." He grins down at you before someone clears there voice. "Sorry, I'm a little late. Traffic was a nightmare." The unicorn turns to the other person. "Ah, and who might you be?"
Firehead

Postby eaenidu » Sun Nov 24, 2019 5:47 am

I thought quickly not liking the look of the ogre male And responded "My date, You don't have to be sorry dear." I flutter my lashes at the Unicorn with a "Lovestruck" smile, playing my part easily.
eaenidu

Postby Firehead » Sun Nov 24, 2019 4:53 pm

The Ogre looks between the two of you a bit off-put but backs off finally. The Unicorn just gives him a smile, "Nice meeting you." He looks back to you offering you her hand. "Greetings, I'm am Ensidra, and you?"
Firehead

Postby eaenidu » Sun Nov 24, 2019 5:10 pm

I Smiled and took her hand "Faye, Faye Lopti, Thank you for that, honestly I was just taking a break, suddenly having him appear really surprised me." I said with a tired breath.
eaenidu

Postby Firehead » Mon Nov 25, 2019 3:27 am

She takes the moment to take a seat in the booth. "I thought you looked a little uncomfortable, and I hate to see such a lovely rose in distress. I've never seen you around here before, new hire?"
Firehead

Postby eaenidu » Mon Nov 25, 2019 5:47 am

I Hummed "Yup, It's my first night in fact." I said with a smile "I've been trying my best though and it seems fun for the most part."
eaenidu

Postby Firehead » Tue Nov 26, 2019 2:36 am

"Yes, I've found the place can be rather entertaining, especially with the right company, and it's a good place to let loose." She wiggles her eyebrows at you at that last comment.
Firehead

Postby eaenidu » Tue Nov 26, 2019 1:26 pm

I Giggled "Maybe so, but I'm so parched, would you be so kind to get me a drink?" I asked winking playfully back at her, "Though, if you get a to strong one Well, I'm a bit of a Lightweight." I admitted with a hum.
eaenidu

Postby Firehead » Thu Nov 28, 2019 5:19 am

Her lips spread into a wide smile showing off her pearly whites. "Of course, you've been working hard, so a bit of a treat while you relax should be just the thing." She gets up heading towards the bar. When she returns, with your drink, you get the distinct taste of coconut and rum.
Firehead

Postby eaenidu » Thu Nov 28, 2019 7:23 am

I Smiled at her and sighed with relief as I happily sipped at it "Thank you~" I said with a smile, playful and flirty.
eaenidu

Postby Firehead » Sat Nov 30, 2019 1:43 am

She smiles as you take your sip of the strong liquor. "So Faye, how did you find out about this place? Have you had a chance to explore much?"
Firehead

Postby eaenidu » Sat Nov 30, 2019 6:02 pm

I Hummed pleasantly "Not really, I found it by complete chance actually and just, applied and was hired. I haven't had much a chance to do anything besides man the bar." I told her as I happily sipped my drink, wondering how she'd make her move.
eaenidu

Postby Firehead » Mon Dec 02, 2019 2:55 am

She puts a hand around your back cupping your shoulder in one of her large hands. You can feel the muscle even as her grip is gentle. "They have some nice rooms in the back for people looking for a little...privacy. Unless you like it public."
Firehead

Postby eaenidu » Mon Dec 02, 2019 4:27 am

I Blinked and looked at her hand surprised at how strong it felt clasping onto my shoulder before giggling already tipsy "Hmm~" I Hummed pleasantly before looking back at her and giggling again, drinking some more "Hmm~ I wouldn't mind getting private place~" I mused with a drunken blush and smile.
eaenidu

PreviousNext

Return to Private Games