New Job at a Secret Club [eaenidu]

Forum for publicly viewable but closed-group role-playing.

New Job at a Secret Club [eaenidu]

Postby Firehead » Wed Oct 02, 2019 11:46 pm

eaenidu Wrote:Name: Faye Lopti
Race:Human(?)
Appearance:https://i.pinimg.com/736x/22/b9/f5/22b9f5af8aa79d1cb4ecd17b2d20824f--manga-e-anime-manga-girl.jpg
Bio: A Cute girl who liked having fun, she didn't actually have much of a plan growing up simply because she thought what she wanted to do would just come to her, she went to college only for things that interested her, namely Mythology and Mixology. She Soon decided to try and get a bartending job, to help pay for college. She found an add for a Lesbian Bar of some sort and had to admit it sounded safer than the other options. And though she didn't know it, she accidentally Reversed address and Street and that mess up would just change her life forever when she Applied to the place that was at this wrong address, a new world would open up before her. She felt that she left a good impression and all she could do was wait for a Call or email hopefully.

You were starting to get a bit antsy waiting to hear back, but you kept reminding yourself it had only been three days since you sent the application. You kept worrying in your head that maybe you should have applied to more places, or perhaps you should have listed a different set of hobbies. You practically jumped out of your seat when the phone finally did ring.

The voice on the other side was raspy and low but clearly feminine giving you images of an elderly chain smoker. She also seemed to drag out her s's, but you didn't want to ask about it an risk offending her. "Yessssss, issssss thissssss Faye? I'm Ssssssilandra at the Ssssssteamy Labrynth; I'm calling about the applicassssssion you sent in. I've just had a vacanssssssy that I'm looking to fill quickly, sssssso it would need to be ssssssoon. Issssss there any time today before 6 you could come in. Tomorrow morning would alsssssso work if you can't." Looking at the current time, you realize it's only 3, and your schedule's wide open.
Firehead

Re: New Job at a Secret Club [eaenidu]

Postby eaenidu » Thu Oct 03, 2019 12:00 am

I Hummed "Yes this Is Faye Lopti, I think I should be free. Yes I just double checked I can head on over to you right after I get a shower and get dressed. I should be able to get their by four, four thirty at the latest." I Told her moving around to get ready "I could be their sooner if you don't mind me smelling like sweat I just got back from the Gym." I explained, as I quickly set out clothing.
"I mean, that thing about not looking a gift horse in the mouth? Well, how the fuck else are you supposed to figure out if it’s full of Greeks?”
eaenidu

Postby Firehead » Thu Oct 03, 2019 1:06 am

There's a long pause making it seem like she's actually considering it. "Yesssss, I think that sssssshould be alright. I don't feel the need for anything formal for a ssssssimple interview, sssssso I don't exssssspect you to be dressed up anyway. Will that allow you to make it by ssssssay, quarter to four? Oh, and I'm ssssssure you file sssssso many applicationssssss, sssssso I can give you the addresssssss if you need it."
Firehead

Postby eaenidu » Thu Oct 03, 2019 1:16 am

I Blinked "Well, if you don't mind me showing up in a Sports bra and Workout shorts I could get their in about 20 minutes, If I leave Right now I can beat the Rush home by everyone." I told her as I moved, grabbing my purse and locking up the house as I went to the car "And I saved the address so I know it, You're the closest to my home so It's easy to remember." I explained as I happily got to my car and got ready to go to my interview, eager and excited.
"I mean, that thing about not looking a gift horse in the mouth? Well, how the fuck else are you supposed to figure out if it’s full of Greeks?”
eaenidu

Postby Firehead » Thu Oct 03, 2019 2:57 am

"Alright, I'll see you when you arrive." The call cut off while you took off planning to get there quick. She seemed eager to get a new employee quickly, and you were sure to show her how dependable you could be making it there quickly. When you arrived, you were a bit surprised. The address said 2510, and you now stood between 2508 on one side and 2514 on the other. The only thing between the two buildings was an alleyway. As you looked back and forth to make sure you hadn't missed a building, music started coming from down the alley.
Firehead

Postby eaenidu » Thu Oct 03, 2019 3:08 am

I blinked but followed the music, maybe it was one of those "Secret" Alleyway clubs, that made some idiot feel like they were being naughty? Shaking my head I eagerly followed the music to where it was coming from and knocked eager to hopefully get a job.
eaenidu

Postby Firehead » Fri Oct 04, 2019 12:25 am

Walking into the alley, you hear the music grow closer. After only a few moments, you come across a small building wedged between the two beside it. The sign reads 'The Steamy Laberynth' meaning you've found your destination. A small table has been set outside the door; a drink already waiting on the table with a small paper beside it upon which your name is written.
Firehead

Postby eaenidu » Fri Oct 04, 2019 1:05 am

I Blinked and read the paper to see if it had any instructions on it, if not I'd go up to knock on the door, if it did I'd follow the instructions though, I wasn't going to drink some random cup, unless it got me a job damn it.
eaenidu

Postby Firehead » Fri Oct 04, 2019 2:57 am

The not seems to lack any real instructions, so you go to the door knocking. "Jusssssst a minute, have a sssssseat." The familiar voice from the phone calls out. shortly after taking a seat, the door opens, but you weren't expecting the form that stepped out. More like slithered though as a large snake woman arrived. "Ah, there you are my dear. I wasn't expecting a human, but I'm not going to turn you down on account of that."
Firehead

Postby eaenidu » Fri Oct 04, 2019 3:03 am

I Blinked and coughed, this had to be some kind of cosplay bar or something then, I had no Idea how they managed to make it look like that "Oh, um, thank you?" I stuttered after a moment Trying to think on what to say "I wasn't expecting you to be so long, how do you keep your scales in such good shape?" I asked, thinking that was her cosplay way of doing small talk.
eaenidu

Postby Firehead » Fri Oct 04, 2019 9:41 pm

"Oh, I polish them well every morning. Other than that, I just make sure to deal with those that dull." She situates herself at the other side of the table but doesn't take a seat herself. It's strange that you can't tell at all where her feet must be. "I see you haven't touched your drink. I could have another delivered if you want."
Firehead

Postby eaenidu » Fri Oct 04, 2019 11:31 pm

I coughed "Oh well, I thought the drink was suppose to be your's, I've never heard of someone setting out a drink for the interviewee before." I explained, Sitting down so I Couldn't see her tail and would stop being distracted by it "You're actually the first person to call me back, sorry if I seem a bit nervous." I said with a smile as I took the drink and sipped it.
eaenidu

Postby Firehead » Sat Oct 05, 2019 2:28 am

"My Clientele likes to offer to buy a drink or two for the tender. I don't want my girls drinking too much, but I want them to be friendly and sociable and sometimes that means accepting a few drinks from the patrons. With that in mind, it's good to have an idea of how my bartenders handle their alcohol. Don't worry, if you're a good fit for the job, I'm sure you'll be fine. If not, then it wasn't meant to be."
Firehead

Postby eaenidu » Sat Oct 05, 2019 3:36 am

I Hummed "Well, I normally prefer lighter stuff and sipping and talking while I drink, I don't actually normally drink to get drunk on purpose, Thought I do have a pretty high tolerance for it." I said after tasting the drink "The only time I've actually been drunk before was when me and some friends were playing a game online together and turned it into a drinking game, I drunk two bottles of rum, half a bottle of vodka, two tequila bottles including the worms, and half a thing of Jack, and even though I was pretty drunk I could still play the game pretty well." I told her laughing at the memory.
eaenidu

Postby Firehead » Sat Oct 05, 2019 6:17 pm

The drink is a red wine, dry and sweet. Your host nods along with your explanation, "That's good to hear. Now, I think I should tell you a bit about this place. For our clients, this is a place where one can be comfortable in their own skin instead of hiding who they are to suit society. Because of this, we are more accepting of behaviors deemed unacceptable in polite society." The door opens and a large, muscular, green woman steps out of the bar whispering into the owner's ear to which she whispers something back before the two of you are left alone. "That was Kraug, one of our bouncers. Now that you know a bit more about the job, why don't you tell me more about yourself?"
Firehead

Postby eaenidu » Sat Oct 05, 2019 8:25 pm

I Blinked "Well, I'm currently taking courses at the local college, right now I just finished my Mixology Courses, and I'm hoping to use that to help the rest of the way through college I'm currently taking Mythology Classes actually, I've always found legends and stories and stuff to be interesting." I spoke sipping on the Wine, it wasn't what I was used to but I could stomach it "I kinda always thought I'd be working in a Museum or as a teacher or something, Studying and discussing stories and legends always sounded cool to me. Though I've recently had the idea of getting into making video games, and mixing that with with my mythology focus, I've been looking into it a bit." I explained with a hum, kinda happy to see such a strong looking bouncer.
eaenidu

Postby Firehead » Sat Oct 05, 2019 10:38 pm

"Hmm, an interessssssting mix of interesssssstssssss. Very good for carrying converssssssations with patronssssss. Now, we open around 8 each night and lasssssst call is 2 the following morning. You'll need to help closssssse thingssssss up, but you sssssshouldn't be out of here any later than 3 any given morning. Ahh, and one lasssssst thing, thissssss issssss a lesbian bar, sssssso I hope you are okay with a flirtation from other women. I'm intrigued to ssssssee how you would do here, sssssso consider thissssss offer on the table. If you want to take ssssssome time, I will need an answer ssssssoon because your firsssssst sssssshift would sssssstart tomorrow."
Firehead

Postby eaenidu » Sat Oct 05, 2019 11:58 pm

I Blinked and smiled "No that's fine, I'd be happy to start work whenever you need me!" I said happily smiling at her with joy "I Don't mind flirting with a few cute and even uncute girls, heck if you pay me some more I might even Specialize in flirting with them." I winked with a smile "All I need is someone to show me just how it works around here."
eaenidu

Postby Firehead » Sun Oct 06, 2019 2:50 am

She nods, "That's good to hear. You can go a little further than flirtation if you want as long as it doesn't distract you fully from tending the bar." She nods when you ask about getting shown the ropes. "Well, if you want to get a feel for how it's done, you could come by tonight. Our other bartender will be working, so you can watch her to get an idea of what our night is normally like."
Firehead

Postby eaenidu » Sun Oct 06, 2019 3:40 am

I nodded at that and licked my lips in thought "Is there a uniform for me to wear or something? I think I'll be fine I just need to get home and adjust my sleep schedule, my classes are early morning so I need to go home and nap now." I gave her a hug with a happy smile "I'll enjoy this lot's trust me! I'll be the best bartender I can be, How early can I come tomorrow to start getting used to how the place is set up?" I asked with a smile.
eaenidu

Next

Return to Private Games