New World, New Rules[Kuragari]

Forum for publicly viewable but closed-group role-playing.

Re: New World, New Rules[Kuragari]

Postby Firehead » Fri Oct 18, 2019 2:15 am

As you head down to the kitchen, you're not sure if you should be surprised or not to find your mother in nothing but an apron over the stove. A small pile of pancakes rest on a plate beside the stove where she piles a few more before pouring more mix onto the pan. "Hey sweetie, just take what you need. There's plenty more where this came from." She turns giving you a sly smirk. "Gotta keep up your strength after a workout."
Firehead

Postby Kuragari » Fri Oct 18, 2019 5:53 am

"Y~Yeah... a~about that... I~I was uh, serious about that having never happened before. A~As serious as I am when I say finding you d~down here in just an apron is b~both arousing b~but also very startling." Chris replies to her as he tries not to oogle her too much, even if he has a feeling she'd love that.
Kuragari

Postby Firehead » Sat Oct 19, 2019 3:04 am

Your mother's movement slowed as you brought this up again. "I see, I'd hoped you were just drowsy, but it doesn't seem like this is going away on its own." She flips a few of the pancakes over. "I assume you have some questions, then. Go ahead and get yourself a plate, I'll listen to whatever you have to say and answer any questions you have. We'll make sure you're as ready as possible to deal with whatever comes."
Firehead

Postby Kuragari » Sat Oct 19, 2019 11:48 pm

Chris blinked a bit in surprise, even as he went to grab a plate. "I~I wasn't e~expecting you to be so accepting of it, g~given how c~casual you and Natalie were being about all of this... a~and well, t~the differences I saw in my room." Getting the plate and sitting down, Chris smiled a bit as he said "At least one thing is definitively the same... your cooking is still delicious."

That was more for his own sake than hers... after a moment though, he said "Y~Yesterday, when I went to sleep, my room didn't have some of the pictures it did on the walls or my desk... o~or didn't have some of the stuff going on in them happening. Y~Yesterday, t~the idea I'd have been woken up getting a blowjob from you was a fantasy, a taboo one. A~And I had to hide my i~incest themed dirty magazines... h~here though I found them right on top after you and Sis were d~done."
Kuragari

Postby Firehead » Sun Oct 20, 2019 3:05 am

Your mother nods. "At first, I thought you were just confused from grogginess or a dream, but I certainly don't think you're the kind of man to make such things up and lie to your mother." She turns with a warm smile as you compliment her cooking. "That's because I love my family dearly. It's good to know I'm just as caring in a world where we don't share intimate contact."

She nods along as you continue your explanation. "Nothing in there seemed unusual, but you mentioned your friend sucking a guy off in the background was unusual. A girl has her needs, and from time to time, it gets hard to resist them. Having sex where others can see you is pretty common. Your father and I first met at an arcade, and I had him take me there on a pinball machine. The owner got upset, but only because our weight could have damaged the machine."
Firehead

Postby Kuragari » Sun Oct 20, 2019 1:00 pm

"A~At least, i~intimate contact like that... w~we both give each other p~plenty of hugs." Chris says... and then admits with a blush "T~Though p~part of that is because of how nice your breasts feel." As she explained it, he blushed brilliantly, not bothering to hide the bulge that formed in his pants.

"I~It's not like that where I'm from... p~public s~sex is looked down upon a fair bit..." he replied after a mouthful of pancake was dealt with. "B~But it's nice to know some things aren't too different... you met Dad at an arcade in... in my world, but it was because you both wound up as opponents in the gaming tournament they were holding."

Chris shuddered for a moment. "I~I uh... I~I hope my mom and sis from... from my world are okay. A~And that your Chris doesn't get into trouble..."

Spoiler (click to show/hide):

A random thought of something we could do at some point if you like, small scenes and moments from the other side with the Mom and Sister of this Chris actually enjoying what the more open sex world Chris does to them :P
Kuragari

Postby Firehead » Sun Oct 20, 2019 4:24 pm

"Oh, I never said we didn't meet at a game tournament. Your father whooped me pretty good, and I've always liked a man that can handle his joystick. That's what got me so worked up." She flips a few more pancakes onto the plate but turns off the stove. "I hope you're not playing a prank on your poor ol' momma cause all this talk of my first time with your father has gotten me all worked up." Her approach is unsteady showing off the sway of her hips although the apron is covering her assets for the moment.

Her hand slowly moves to her shoulder reaching behind her neck. With agonizing slowness, she pulls the knot making you anticipate the moment when the apron falls from her front. "How about I show you just how nice momma's tits can feel?"

Yeah, we can do something like that every so often. Maybe have the first one after we finish with this scene.
Firehead

Postby Kuragari » Mon Oct 21, 2019 4:15 am

Sounds good~ So for that, I'd enjoy playing either the sister of the mother :P

Chris... wasn't sure if that was innuendo or not. Or if it was both. But it did arouse him a bit all the same as he found himself wondering if said game tournament had involved participants being fucked while they played. Nevertheless at her teasing, Chris squeaks even as he shudders in clear arousal, his cock straining hard at his pants again as he finds himself nodding.

"I~I'd... I~I'd like that... a~and t~trust me, I~I don't think I could pull off a prank like that. F~From the sounds of things... I~I'm going to be in for a shock just heading out the door... aren't I?"
Kuragari

Postby Firehead » Tue Oct 22, 2019 1:24 am

She descends down to her knees bringing her bust up to your lap where your cock was straining against your pants. "I guess you might see a few surprises walking about. Especially today. Didn't you say you and your friends were going to have a day at the beach before school starts next week?" She rubs her breasts against your pants pushing the fabric against your hardened shaft but waiting a moment before popping you free of the prison to enjoy the soft feel of her tits directly. They're softer than you'd ever imagined in even your lewdest of fantasies, and the hardness of her nipples is a wonderful addition.
Firehead

Postby Kuragari » Tue Oct 22, 2019 1:24 pm

"I~I uh, t~that was actually going to be going to the park today... at least, in my.. uh... w~world there was some kind of festival going on that seemed like it'd be fun... b~but the uh, B~beach sounds fun too." Chris said, but then talking about much of anything became rather hard. He had touched his mother's breasts just a short while ago... but having them around his shaft felt so much better. He gasped, hips jerking a bit as a thick glob of pre quickly leaked forth.
Kuragari

Postby Firehead » Wed Oct 23, 2019 1:00 am

Your mother smirked as her tits squeezed a globe of pearly white pre. "Hmm, now that doesn't look like my milk, but let me clean that up anyway." She drags her tongue slowly against your cockhead eagerly collecting your offering while her tits take shorter bounces in your lap. When she pulls her face back, she gives you a stern look though. "Make sure you eat your breakfast. You're still a growing boy, and you need to make sure you're eating well if you're going to be...pro-duc-tive."
Firehead

Postby Kuragari » Wed Oct 23, 2019 3:01 pm

Chris blushed at her words, her tongue slowly collecting the offering in question only earning her more to savor and enjoy... her stern look however earns a yelp and he nods, blushing a bit as he turns his head slightly to stuff another bite of pancake in his mouth. It seemed that even despite the lewd differences between his world and this one... his mother could still put a fire under one's ass if she felt so inclined.
Kuragari

Postby Firehead » Thu Oct 24, 2019 12:54 am

Your mother smiled as you began eating lapping over your cockhead while her tits continued bouncing up and down your length leaving your attention divided between your meal and your mother's. She gave the head a soft kiss before pushing it between her lips swirling her tongue all around you. The softness of her tits making a wonderful contrast with the voracious way she devoured everything your cock managed to spill into her mouth. Her eyes kept glancing up to you with a loving expression reminding you that it was your mother currently slobbering on your knob.
Firehead

Postby Kuragari » Thu Oct 24, 2019 7:35 am

It was so weird to be eating pancakes while having his mother's breasts wrapped around him... but it was oh so arousing all the same, moaning at several points as he worked through his breakfast and tried to not make a mess on himself or his mother... at least, not the kind that she didn't want him to make anyways. And each time Chris glanced back down and saw that loving expression from his own mother even as she slobbered around his cock...

It was quickly becoming too much. With a groan and moving one hand to rub and caress her head, Chris's hips started to jerk more and after nearly a minute, he began to fire rope after rope of thick cream into his mother's eager maw.
Kuragari

Postby Firehead » Thu Oct 24, 2019 11:57 pm

Your hand only seemed to encourage your mother as she pressed her face against her breasts to take more of you into her mouth. Her plush lips were nearly as soft as her tits as they squeezed around you encouraging your orgasm. When you came, she groaned around your cock sucking eagerly to drink down all of your offerings.

Your sister enters the room seeming a bit miffed when she sees the two of you. "Do you two always have to be so lovey-dovey? You're acting like a married couple." Despite how okay sex was, your sister still seemed to be bothered by overt signs of affection even in this world. Your mother didn't seem to mind your sister's indignation as she continued to savor the rich cum you'd spilled into her mouth sucking and licking it from your cock like a delicious treat.
Firehead

Postby Kuragari » Fri Oct 25, 2019 5:26 am

Chris could only blush at Natalie's words as she walked in, finding it somewhat comforting to know that his sister wasn't too different here from the one he knew. He idly wondered if of course she was still a bit of a hypocrite with that when Mom gave such affections to her, but the more important thing was to pass onto her what he had told Mom.

"N~Natalie, I~I need to tell you something... w~what I was just telling Mom in fact." Chris says, and even though he's a bit distracted by what his Mother is still doing, the tingles of pleasure making him hiss and groan in pleasure, he does his best to explain it to her just as he had to their Mom.
Kuragari

Postby Firehead » Fri Oct 25, 2019 10:56 pm

As you thought of the hypocrisy of your sister, you had to wonder if your mother and sister spent some passionate moments together themselves. The thought sends another thrill through you, and your mother gets another splash of seed which she seems to appreciate. As you begin explaining things to your sister, you find her to be a little more incredulous than your mother, but she eventually concludes you probably couldn't make up something that crazy on your own.

Meanwhile, you were Alexandria Jefferies, and you'd just stepped out of the shower. Your towel was wrapped around you tight as you moved into your bedroom from the ajoined bathroom. From time to time, you'd considered how weird it was to be bothered about walking naked in your own private bedroom and bathroom, but it always felt like such a naughty thing to do for a mother of two. Besides, you should be focused on getting ready for the day, so you could prepare your teen son and daughter for theirs.
Firehead

Postby Kuragari » Sat Oct 26, 2019 1:23 pm

"T~Trust me... t~this is a bit crazy to be a prank... B~besides, you know me Natalie... I~I've never really been good at pranks... or well, at least this me hasn't ever been that good at it... ugh, thinking about it like that's making my head hurt..." Chris shook his head, trying to finish his breakfast as he began asking if either of them knew any other of his plans for the day... and well, what else he might expect later on when he finally went outside...

---

Humming to herself, Alexandria let out a sight, thinking to herself that in time she could in fact do such a thing if she so desired. Both of her children were getting quite close to being ready to go out on their own... It'd be both liberating and yet leave the house feeling rather lonesome.

Still, with a hum, she moved over to her dresser, bending over to figure out which set of bra and panties she wanted to wear today.
Kuragari

Postby Firehead » Sat Oct 26, 2019 6:39 pm

As you looked over your sets of undergarments to chose something, you thought you heard a rustle for a moment, but as you turned to look, you felt someone behind you. Their hands were quickly on your ass squeezing and kneading the soft flesh. You hadn't had someone touch you in such a way in ages, and it quickly brought back memories of time with past lovers. Their knowledge of the way you liked to be touched was remarkable as your ass trambled with pleasure. Then you heard the sound of a deep breath being taken mere inches from your crotch before a tongue eagerly drags itself against your lips. Looking down, you couldn't see them crouched under your towel.
Firehead

Postby Kuragari » Sun Oct 27, 2019 3:26 pm

To say that Alexandria was surprised would be an understatement. For a brief moment in fact, she was frozen... equal parts pleasured surprise but also fear and terror! Someone... someone was molesting her in her own home! And being so brazen about it! But what gave her pause and kept her from screaming, besides how good it felt to be touched again like this in the first place... was how... intimate it was. And well, how easily this molester seemed to know every weak point of her lower lips and ass. Which made no sense... there was no way anyone she knew now and kept in contact with would know these things! Let alone do something like this!

"A~Ahh... w~whose there? H~How... ahh... h~How did you get in here, a~and what do you think your doing?" She finally manages as she tries to get a better look at the molester in question.
Kuragari

PreviousNext

Return to Private Games